PDA

View Full Version : Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

yankee20715
09-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Anyone else excited for the 2nd season of this show? It starts I think Monday.

I'm personally pretty psyched, I watched the reruns of the first season pumping me up for the 2nd season. So what if its a scab show, and some of the acting is just downright awful.

I really cant wait for this 2nd season.

yankee20715
10-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Fuck all of you assholes. This show is great. This season is in the 4th or 5th episode now. All of them but 2 weeks ago has been really good.

mtbykr
11-05-2008, 01:09 AM
I have to admit, the show started off slow but has gotten a lot better of late. I am glad I stuck around watching it!

Gom
11-05-2008, 02:11 AM
I watched the whole series. It was fucking terrible. Outright terrible.

I stuck with it because every episode, they found new ways to make it worse. I was intrigued at how bad it could be. It was like watching a natural disaster live from the comfort of my home.

I'll probably watch the new season to see if it is possible to get even worse.

mtbykr
11-05-2008, 02:46 AM
I watched the whole series. It was fucking terrible. Outright terrible.

I stuck with it because every episode, they found new ways to make it worse. I was intrigued at how bad it could be. It was like watching a natural disaster live from the comfort of my home.

I'll probably watch the new season to see if it is possible to get even worse.

I admit the first season and beginning of this season was tough to watch, but it looked like it could have potential. The last few episodes have gotten much better....this is just my opinion of course. Look at the bright side though, 24 isn't too far away :)

riverside sluggers
11-07-2008, 08:38 AM
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=50324

Killer for the show, in January it will be moved to Friday nights