PDA

View Full Version : Seriously guys . = l

NateGrey
09-28-2008, 05:11 PM

L8__aXxXPVc

. democrats and republicans alike would agree that she's really not qualified . :blink: .

BigPapiEnFuego
09-28-2008, 05:27 PM
I saw her interview and honestly she's an idiot. She is horrible in interviews and everything, and honestly it scares me because what if McCain is elected, and he dies? I couldn't imagine someone like this taking over. It would be frightening to see her speaking with other world leaders over important things, or having to make decisions if something big goes down.

dreilly
09-28-2008, 07:17 PM
I saw her interview and honestly she's an idiot.

Yes, she is a complete waste of sperm. Her mom should have swallowed.

Soxfan#1
09-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Her Mom would have been healthier too.

CrespoBlows
09-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Sarah Palin will have about as much responsibility as the White House secretary.

Do you guys really think that she'll be sitting down with any world leaders? McCain wanted his VP to be Joe Lieberman.

RedSoxRooter
09-28-2008, 08:15 PM
who fucking cares?

CrespoBlows
09-28-2008, 08:51 PM
who fucking cares?

Why don't more people care?

Just about everything you do is impacted by government. Why don't you care?

BigPapiEnFuego
09-28-2008, 09:36 PM
Sarah Palin will have about as much responsibility as the White House secretary.

Do you guys really think that she'll be sitting down with any world leaders? McCain wanted his VP to be Joe Lieberman.

It's all about the risk though. Who knows what could happen to McCain? I know there isin't a 90% chance of him dying, but what if he did?

It's like Football. You have a starting quarterback whos good, then the backup. The starter could go down at any moment, for any reason. Do you want the backup to be someone who doesn't know the game well , or do you want the backup to be someone who knows what the hell they are doing?

CrespoBlows
09-28-2008, 09:47 PM
It's all about the risk though. Who knows what could happen to McCain? I know there isin't a 90% chance of him dying, but what if he did?

It's like Football. You have a starting quarterback whos good, then the backup. The starter could go down at any moment, for any reason. Do you want the backup to be someone who doesn't know the game well , or do you want the backup to be someone who knows what the hell they are doing?

In my opinion, I think Palin would be asked to resign if McCain kicked the bucket. I don't worry about it as much as everyone else, because we live in a country where we have a seperation of powers. An idiot President won't do as much damage, as long as we don't have a Congress that delegates its Constitutional powers to the executive branch. (Wait, nevermind.)

I also don't think McCain is near death, unless he's wacked.

Believe me, I think Palin is about as qualifed as Dan Quayle or Spiro Agnew, but not because of her lack of experience, but because of her political views. That being said, I'd feel just as uncomfortable with President Biden, or President Obama.

TheKilo
09-29-2008, 11:18 AM
In my opinion, I think Palin would be asked to resign if McCain kicked the bucket. I don't worry about it as much as everyone else, because we live in a country where we have a seperation of powers. An idiot President won't do as much damage, as long as we don't have a Congress that delegates its Constitutional powers to the executive branch. (Wait, nevermind.)

Believe me, I think Palin is about as qualifed as Dan Quayle or Spiro Agnew, but not because of her lack of experience, but because of her political views. That being said, I'd feel just as uncomfortable with President Biden, or President Obama.

Truth.

I missed this thread.

HeadOfSoxNation
09-29-2008, 12:15 PM

He's 72 and has a LONG history of cancer. What more do you want?

No one is claiming he'll kick it in his first week in office, but you can't feel too strongly about him making it through a 4 year term.

CrespoBlows
09-29-2008, 03:02 PM
He's 72 and has a LONG history of cancer. What more do you want?

No one is claiming he'll kick it in his first week in office, but you can't feel too strongly about him making it through a 4 year term.

I hear the ten year survival rates for someone of McCain's condition is 66%. I don't think that includes McCain's economic status, as he has the best medical care this country can afford.

McCain's mother is 96 years old and is in good health. McCain appears to be in very good shape, so I'm not too concered about him kicking the bucket.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/05/23/mccain.health.records/

I'm not voting for McCain, nor am I worried that McCain will do anything drastic to change the status quo. The same can be said about Obama, Biden, or Sarah Palin. I would never not vote for someone, because of the small risk of death that is associated with them. I won't vote for McCain, because he thinks that the our current foreign policy is not only correct, but should be expanded.

BigPapiEnFuego
09-29-2008, 10:37 PM
I hear the ten year survival rates for someone of McCain's condition is 66%. I don't think that includes McCain's economic status, as he has the best medical care this country can afford.

McCain's mother is 96 years old and is in good health. McCain appears to be in very good shape, so I'm not too concered about him kicking the bucket.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/05/23/mccain.health.records/

I'm not voting for McCain, nor am I worried that McCain will do anything drastic to change the status quo. The same can be said about Obama, Biden, or Sarah Palin. I would never not vote for someone, because of the small risk of death that is associated with them. I won't vote for McCain, because he thinks that the our current foreign policy is not only correct, but should be expanded.

McCain's mother may be 96, but she didn't spend 5 years in a Prison of War camp being tortured and such. I bet that had to have taken a huge toll on his heart and other organs. Being starved and beaten like that must take years off someones life, but I could be wrong.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-29-2008, 10:41 PM
What bugs me is how people can possibly think she's hot. I mean, what the fuck.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-29-2008, 10:41 PM
And yes, I am definitely frightened by the prospect of her being in charge if McCain's elected (I hope not) and something happens to him.

BigPapiEnFuego
09-29-2008, 10:58 PM
What bugs me is how people can possibly think she's hot. I mean, what the fuck.

She has her moments;)

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-29-2008, 11:02 PM
She has her moments;)
Withered, ugly, 40-year old, hideous, pregnant teenager, Juno rip-off, Joe Maddon glasses, gross old fossil MILF moments?

No thank you.

YAZMAN
09-30-2008, 07:26 AM
Withered, ugly, 40-year old, hideous, pregnant teenager, Juno rip-off, Joe Maddon glasses, gross old fossil MILF moments?

No thank you.

Based on that statement I'm betting you've missed the boat on an awful lot the female gender has to offer.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2008, 08:12 AM
Based on that statement I'm betting you've missed the boat on an awful lot the female gender has to offer.
...because I'm not attracted to 40-year old MILFS who look like nerds and absolutely embarass themselves in the media? Fine. Take what you want from that.

schillingouttheks
10-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Why are you using the term MILF? You completely contradict yourself. If you're not attracted to 40-year-old MILFs, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Gom
10-01-2008, 04:37 PM
I would so bang Sarah Palin. She's hot.