PDA

View Full Version : OT: Tickets for Tues @ Face Value

br3ds0x
10-12-2008, 04:40 PM
I have 2 tickets to game 4 on tues. I had bought these tickets a while ago and was planning on flying out there for the game but something came up and I no longer can.
The seats are in G5 row 5. I paid $230 for them from Ticketmaster and that is all I am asking for them. I can ship them out Monday morning so you will get them Tues morning.
It looks like UPS Next Day Air is guaranteed by 10:30 am which is about $35. So if anyone wants them for $265 I will ship them out Monday morning.
I'm at work for the rest of the day so can't check the site so if you are interested email me at br3ds0x at gmail dot com.
Not sure if posting tickets here is allowed so sorry if its not, but just trying to help someone out without paying ridiculous prices.

schillingouttheks
10-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Ticket exchange is fine. I would totally take the tickets if I didn't have a bunch of work that I had to get done in advance so that I can go on Thursday.

YanksHater213
10-12-2008, 05:04 PM
I'm actually really interested... I'll shoot you an email if I decide that I want to go through with it.