PDA

View Full Version : Game 3 bullcrap

TheKilo
10-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Me too, I guess. I'll also flip shit if Wakefield actually starts. Throwing him out there is just admitting and accepting your defeat.

Oh, Ok. Who else is going to pitch.

Fail.

Coco's Disciples
10-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Me too, I guess. I'll also flip shit if Wakefield actually starts. Throwing him out there is just admitting and accepting your defeat.

Who else do you want to pitch? Do you really trust a short rested Matsuzaka? He's much worse on short rest.

Coco's Disciples
10-13-2008, 07:12 PM
For the record, I am in complete support of playoff game threads being polls. And I voted the last one.

ORS
10-13-2008, 07:12 PM
Guys, don't give him a hard time. We aren't worthy of him posting seriously here. You should know that by now. He's made it abundantly clear.

MANNYHOF24
10-13-2008, 07:13 PM

Wait. Who do you want to have start then?

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh, Ok. Who else is going to pitch.

Fail.

Who else do you want to pitch? Do you really trust a short rested Matsuzaka? He's much worse on short rest.

Holy fucking shit, sarcasm recongition FTW!! Both of you fail. Congratulations!

Coco's Disciples: I wasn't completely serious. No shit I don't Matsuzaka out there. But I also hate the fact that we actually have to go to Wakefield. And I'm well aware that there are no other options.

Kilo: fuck off.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Wait. Who do you want to have start then?
You also fail. Props. And see the post I just made.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Guys, don't give him a hard time. We aren't worthy of him posting seriously here. You should know that by now. He's made it abundantly clear.
Least of all you, you old piece of garbage.

Coco's Disciples
10-13-2008, 07:16 PM
Holy fucking shit, sarcasm recongition FTW!! Both of you fail. Congratulations!

Coco's Disciples: I wasn't completely serious. No shit I don't Matsuzaka out there. But I also hate the fact that we actually have to go to Wakefield. And I'm well aware that there are no other options.

Kilo: fuck off.

Dude, its the internet. It's impossible to detect sarcasm. And yes, it sucks that our season basically sits on Wakefield's shoulders, but its true.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Dude, its the internet. It's impossible to detect sarcasm. And yes, it sucks that our season basically sits on Wakefield's shoulders, but its true.

Didn't I say that in the exact post you quoted?

Yes, you can detect sarcasm over the internet. I'll tell you how if need be.

ORS
10-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Least of all you, you old piece of garbage.
Old with a brain capable of wit > Young and brain suited for drooling

Coco's Disciples
10-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Wake has the capability of spinning a gem tomorrow. He also has the capability of getting hit around.

That's what makes me so nervous, is that he could do anything. And its stupid that so many people (media) are claiming that because of his numbers against TB, he'll do fine. That was against shitty Tampa.

TheKilo
10-13-2008, 07:22 PM
When was it a rule that sarcasm had to be funny? You don't get out much, do you? Fucking moron.

Fail.

Coco's Disciples
10-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Doesn't all that go without saying?

Sure.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Old with a brain capable of wit > Young and brain suited for drooling

More like...

Young guy who still has all his best days in front of him, and a brain far more capable of wit >>>> Senile, withered old cockstain who needs his children to change him.

ORS
10-13-2008, 07:24 PM
<slobber>

Coco's Disciples
10-13-2008, 07:25 PM
More like...

Young guy who still has all his best days in front of him, and a brain far more capable of wit >>>> Senile old clown who probably needs someone to change him every so often and will fall asleep at his computer any minute now.

Dude, nice.

MANNYHOF24
More like...

Young guy who still has all his best days in front of him, and a brain far more capable of wit >>>> Senile, withered old cockstain who needs his children to change him.

Fail.

ORS
More like...

Now's the time to show it, Skippy. And you aren't.

Youk Of The Nation
10-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Jacoby, you are dancing a fine line and I have an itchy trigger finger. Ask anyone.

Tone it down.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:26 PM
You can at least quote me correctly, you pale, withered bag of bones. what the hell is <slobber>

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Now's the time to show it, Skippy. And you aren't.
I don't need to prove anything to you, pops.

TheKilo
10-13-2008, 07:27 PM
You can at least quote me correctly, you pale, withered bag of bones. what the hell is <slobber>

Fail.

ORS
10-13-2008, 07:29 PM
what the hell is <slobber>
Vocabulary fail.

This is your idea of wit, calling me names? Well then, you are a kaka-poopoo-stinky. No, you are a double-bubble-buttface.

Ghea.

Coco's Disciples
10-13-2008, 07:29 PM
I don't need to prove anything to you, pops.

Do we even know how old ORS is? Does it fucking matter? As far as I'm concerned, the only thing we know is that he's waaaaaay better of a poster than you.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Do we even know how old ORS is? Does it fucking matter? As far as I'm concerned, the only thing we know is that he's waaaaaay better of a poster than you.
I am crushed.

TheKilo
10-13-2008, 07:32 PM
The only difference between Jacoby_Ellsbury and JoeMagrane is the team they root for.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
Vocabulary fail.

This is your idea of wit, calling me names? Well then, you are a kaka-poopoo-stinky. No, you are a double-bubble-buttface.

Ghea.
You're trying awfully hard. At least come up with something clever.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
The only difference between Jacoby_Ellsbury and JoeMagrane is the team they root for.
Ok...

TheKilo

You first.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:33 PM
You first.
I've done my part. You may not be on my side, though, so you may be struggling to admit it.

schillingouttheks

Way too true.

Youk Of The Nation

Didn't you just say you knew how to identify sarcasm?

Everyone, just drop it, please. I'm moving this part of the thread. Let it go.

ORS
10-13-2008, 07:34 PM
This does not call me a name, this is an improvement, but it's still.....

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/Becker5280/weaksauce.jpg

Coco's Disciples
10-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Baseball question: If we get there, do you start Lester in Game 6? I say yes. Beckett doesn't look too good and I'd rather start him in a game when: a) He has more rest, because his numbers are better when he has at least 5 days, and b) If he goes in a Game 7, you can throw the whole pen behind him, while in Game 6 you still have to worry about the pen being burnt in G7.

ORS
10-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Sorry, Youk, I was linking that when you issued the warning. It will stop from my side.

TheKilo
Baseball question: If we get there, do you start Lester in Game 6? I say yes.

Yes.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
Didn't you just say you knew how to identify sarcasm?

Yes. I didn't see the point of his post w/ the sarcasm.

YanksHater213
10-13-2008, 07:37 PM
It's not a big deal if Wake loses, we were down 3-1 last year too, and we have Dice, Beckett, and Lester for 5 6 and 7.

Also to go along with the thread.. fuck everyone who isn't performing. Ortiz, Ellsbury, and especially Varitek need to sack the fuck up and play like men.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:40 PM
It's not a big deal if Wake loses, we were down 3-1 last year too, and we have Dice, Beckett, and Lester for 5 6 and 7.

Also to go along with the thread.. fuck everyone who isn't performing. Ortiz, Ellsbury, and especially Varitek need to sack the fuck up and play like men.
Not a line I want to toe again and again, being down 3-1. I know we've pulled it off twice in the past, but do you really want to put yourself in that situation?

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Way too true.
Thank you!!

YanksHater213
10-13-2008, 07:43 PM
Not a line I want to toe again and again, being down 3-1. I know we've pulled it off twice in the past, but do you really want to put yourself in that situation?

Obviously not a place you want to be, but we've done it before, we have the guys, we just need them to start performing.

If Tampa takes a 3-1 lead, I don't trust them to be able to close the door. None of those guys have ever been there, hopefully they'll get content and think they have it in the bag.