PDA

View Full Version : cheap wholesale brand shoes nike air jordan jordan fusion puma prada

xp99
12-04-2008, 09:11 PM
hello,all,
wish everything goes well to you!
huafeng international trade co.,ltd(wholesale77,com ) supply nike shoes,Air jordan shoes,jordan fusion shoes ,air max shoes,air force shoes,nike Dunk shoes,Nike James shoes,KOB shoes,ADIDAS shoes,nike rift shoes,Timbland,prada shoes,puma shoes,bape shoes,gucci shoes,football shoes,slipper ,hat, Lv,gucci bag,channel bag,fendi bag,Bapehoodies,jeans(Evisu-jeans,Diesel-jeans,Rock republic-jeans,Bape-jeans,Red,monkey-jeans),T-shirts(lacoste T-shirt,polo T-shirt,EVISU T-shirt,bape T-shirt,NBA sport clothing), autumn coat ,wallet and watches,apple Ipod nano MP4
price:all goods prices are wholesale price.
quality:very good quality.
deliver time: about 5 work days to arrive your address.
payment:western union
We are insisting on our company principle "Best Service and Highest Quality",and willing to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all customers.
we hope that our products and service will fit your interest and we sincerely to look forward to be your reliable partner in china. So we sincerely wish to cooperate with you and to make mutual benefit!
trust we will have a good business in the future,and u will love to do the business with me,and then we will benefit. Website : wholesale77,com:thumbsup:

The Real Boss
12-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Where's a mod?

The Dustball
12-04-2008, 09:18 PM
You and your website both suck. GTFO.

Gom
12-04-2008, 09:30 PM
YAY!!!

I've been waiting here all day....hoping and praying I could find cheap shoes. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.

Rdsxmbnt
12-04-2008, 09:38 PM
one babehoodie with a side of KOB shoes please

BoSox21
12-04-2008, 10:15 PM
I was wondering why we actually went like 3 days without seeing one of these pricks

Coco's Disciples
12-04-2008, 11:01 PM
*Head asplodes*

Jacoby_Ellsbury
12-04-2008, 11:03 PM
hello,all,
wish everything goes well to you!
huafeng international trade co.,ltd(wholesale77,com ) supply nike shoes,Air jordan shoes,jordan fusion shoes ,air max shoes,air force shoes,nike Dunk shoes,Nike James shoes,KOB shoes,ADIDAS shoes,nike rift shoes,Timbland,prada shoes,puma shoes,bape shoes,gucci shoes,football shoes,slipper ,hat, Lv,gucci bag,channel bag,fendi bag,Bapehoodies,jeans(Evisu-jeans,Diesel-jeans,Rock republic-jeans,Bape-jeans,Red,monkey-jeans),T-shirts(lacoste T-shirt,polo T-shirt,EVISU T-shirt,bape T-shirt,NBA sport clothing), autumn coat ,wallet and watches,apple Ipod nano MP4
price:all goods prices are wholesale price.
quality:very good quality.
deliver time: about 5 work days to arrive your address.
payment:western union
We are insisting on our company principle "Best Service and Highest Quality",and willing to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all customers.
we hope that our products and service will fit your interest and we sincerely to look forward to be your reliable partner in china. So we sincerely wish to cooperate with you and to make mutual benefit!
trust we will have a good business in the future,and u will love to do the business with me,and then we will benefit. Website : wholesale77,com:thumbsup:
5 work days to get my horseshit merchandise? Fuck you, your company sucks, 5 whole days is slower than fuck. Get fucked, you lousy piece of diluted dog shit.

Dipre
12-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Well here's the solution to all my problems.....wholesale fake shoes!

YanksHater213
12-04-2008, 11:27 PM
always wanted me some red monkey jeans

TheKilo
12-04-2008, 11:29 PM
How much for the singular slipper and hat?

Coco's Disciples
12-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Everything on this list just got added in my XMas wish list.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
12-04-2008, 11:37 PM
How much for the singular slipper and hat?
I don't know why, but this made me laugh so hard.

msubulldogs21
12-04-2008, 11:42 PM
we hope that our products and service will fit your interest and we sincerely to look forward to be your reliable partner in china.

And to think I was so close to taking advantage of these great deals.

Youk Of The Nation
12-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Where's a mod?

I am so very sorry we aren't on here 24/7 for your convenience.