PDA

View Full Version : Mcdonalds campaign sucks

roary
04-11-2004, 10:19 AM
The mcdonals "im lovin it" campaign is the worst thing to hbit television ever. Its so annoying that they're trying to market to everyone now, and refusing to admit that they really do make you fat and give you heart disease.

You're so hip mcdonals, lets rap in your commercials!

dirtdogman5
04-11-2004, 10:24 AM
I really don't care because I never eat McDonald's, or really any other fast food (with an occasional Steak n Shake and Chik-fil-A even though I don't think you guys have those in the northeast). Those commercials do get annoying though considering it looks good but you know they really drop those patties on the floor sometimes.

yeszir
04-11-2004, 01:46 PM
It pisses me off as well. They arent healthy, they never will be, deal with it. And pregnant women should not be going there if they're hungry. Its like KFC calling themselves "kitchen fresh chicken". You're fried food, admit it!

yagmaster
04-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Even though I have to admit I love McDonald's food, I HATE their ads. Ok, so now they're trying to appeal to friends of pregnant women? (the newest one I've seen is of three women going to McDonald's after a boring baby shower) UGHHHHH!

CalvnHobs6
04-11-2004, 03:29 PM
They're really just awful ads. The most nauseating one I've seen is where the guy throws the burger wrapper into the washing machine. I don't really remember the rest...maybe someone else does.

Sinix
04-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Their whole range of ads are annoying and distasteful. The trays now have hints on how to stay healthy from Oprah's trainer. Just wonderful.

CalvnHobs6
04-11-2004, 05:17 PM
"How to stay healthy: don't eat the shit we make."

Doomrider40k
04-11-2004, 08:49 PM
I give full and complete credit to www.maddox.xmission.com for this little tidbit.

If you lengthen out i'm lovin it to i am loving it, it's an anagram for "ailing vomit". Hidden symbolism anyone?

Benny9Sox7
04-11-2004, 09:18 PM
first off... i hate mcdonalds but everyone knows that their food makes you fat which alot of fast food from just about anywhere does... and its your own fault for going there and eating their food.... as for the commercials i could care less bcuz every bussiness needs a marketing idea and they choose some lil "im loving it thing"... i mean if people got a problem wit the comercials or their food simply dont go there and dont listen to them

CalvnHobs6
04-11-2004, 09:56 PM
It's actually tough to avoid them when they're on EVERY OTHER AD.

They are up there for worst ads along with EVERY Dodge AD EVER MADE.

Benny9Sox7
04-11-2004, 09:58 PM
ik they are all over the place... but havent u ever blocked anything else... have u ever been a pitcher in baseball? if u have uk wat i mean by blocking stuff out, i think its pretty much the same, atleast thats wat i do

TheFens
04-25-2004, 11:11 AM
If pregnant women eat mcdonalds regularly, I doubt the baby will be a healthy one. And their stupid jingles get on my nerves! Boycott!