Soxfan#1
12-19-2008, 10:57 PM
gone

BigPapiEnFuego
12-19-2008, 11:01 PM
smoke a blunt and relax

Dipre
12-19-2008, 11:07 PM
My car got hit-and-run TWICE in the last week if that makes you feel any better.

Soxfan#1
12-19-2008, 11:31 PM
smoke a blunt and relax

my plan for this whole week which failed at every attempt. should happen tomorow.

MANNYHOF24
12-19-2008, 11:34 PM
As the world turns...

Coco's Disciples
12-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Not to sound crude, but...what are the odds of banging the friend? Always a good stress reliever, amirite?

yeszir
12-19-2008, 11:47 PM
I don't think the term "laid off" applies until you reach your 30's

Soxfan#1
12-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Not to sound crude, but...what are the odds of banging the friend? Always a good stress reliever, amirite?

YES, but that only happens if i pass my road test and i can pull off it with the rents. Shes a year younger so i dont know if thats fully possible though.

I don't think the term "laid off" applies until you reach your 30's

Fired as a result of budget cuts or something like that.

Coco's Disciples
12-20-2008, 12:06 AM
YES, but that only happens if i pass my road test and i can pull off it with the rents. Shes a year younger so i dont know if thats fully possible though.

I get that, the year younger thing is hard.

schillingouttheks
12-20-2008, 01:56 AM
Fired as a result of budget cuts or something like that.

Yeah, but you still have a family that's supporting you to go home to. Sure, losing your job sucks, but you're only what, 16? Be happy you're not 15 years older.

26 to 6
12-20-2008, 02:14 AM
my plan for this whole week which failed at every attempt. should happen tomorow.
You sound so innocent lol. Damn dude you're week sucked (I understand I've had a pretty shitty month), but quit bitching about it, smoke your blunt, and get back on your feet and keep on forward. A thought I like to live by is this, "A setback is nothing but a setup for a comeback." It applies in so many aspects of life, and if you just think like that you'll won't let this shitty week get you down like that and you'll get up and make sure next week is a good one. So quit your bitching and make it happen.

....besides, I hate fucking reading about your problems :lol:
jp

As you can tell I've already smoked my blunt tonight.

Soxfan#1
12-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah, but you still have a family that's supporting you to go home to. Sure, losing your job sucks, but you're only what, 16? Be happy you're not 15 years older.

Yeah it's not the end of the world, but just something I really wish hadn't happened considering the job market in this area.

You sound so innocent lol. Damn dude you're week sucked (I understand I've had a pretty shitty month), but quit bitching about it, smoke your blunt, and get back on your feet and keep on forward. A thought I like to live by is this, "A setback is nothing but a setup for a comeback." It applies in so many aspects of life, and if you just think like that you'll won't let this shitty week get you down like that and you'll get up and make sure next week is a good one. So quit your bitching and make it happen.

....besides, I hate fucking reading about your problems :lol:
jp

As you can tell I've already smoked my blunt tonight.

Color me jealous.

jacksonianmarch
12-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Breaking and entering? Solid work son. Fuggin crook.

soxfan17881
12-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Breaking and entering? Solid work son. Fuggin crook.

That's funny... A Yankee fan calling someone a crook.

Dipre
12-27-2008, 09:39 AM
That's funny... A Yankee fan calling someone a crook.

Wow, that's classic comedy right there.