PDA

View Full Version : The Weed Diary's

BSN07
01-14-2009, 10:30 AM
I made this thread because of a conversation Mr Crunchy and I where having. Figured it be best to continue it here and not clutter up the other threads.

If anyone has any ? or something about the Weed here in Holland, or maybe just your general view on the topic. Legalize, decriminalized it or what have you:thumbsup:

26 to 6
01-14-2009, 12:01 PM
How is the weed in Holland? I've always wanted to take a trip over there and find out lol. Based on conversations with friends who've been to Amsterdam I got the idea that it was A) more potent, and B ) that it's more common for people to smoke hash than just straight buds. Would this be accurate?

BSN07
01-14-2009, 01:59 PM
How is the weed in Holland? I've always wanted to take a trip over there and find out lol. Based on conversations with friends who've been to Amsterdam I got the idea that it was A) more potent, and B ) that it's more common for people to smoke hash than just straight buds. Would this be accurate?

Ya to an extent I say it's accurate. The weed is far more potent. I think the actual THC content ranges from 16-18%, while the good stuff in America runs around 6-10%.

Alot of people smoke Hash. Alot of them becasue it's a different high then smoking weed. The weed here depending on which kind it is, can be very heavy high, You know when you smoke and the gravity around seems to be twice as much as normal and you don't feel like doing much. While hash offers the same visual experience, you dont feel like you weigh 700 pounds LOL

I would suggest to anyone who has the oppurtunity to come here they should.

The Bulldog
420 Cafe
The Grasshopper

Are some of the more known shops in Amsterdam.

I'll make a list of the different kinds of tried just for fun,

Northen Lights
Santa Maria
Jack Herrer
Orange
Bob Marley
Super Kush
Haze
Power Plant
White Widow
Black Widow
Amnesia
Skunk
Bubble Gum
K2

Those are the ones I can think of off the time of my head:thumbsup:

26 to 6
01-14-2009, 09:22 PM
I've smoked hash and I agree that it's a different high, arguably even better (just that it's a little harder to come by, and a little bit more expensive). Granted, it's not the Hash they have in Holland.

As for all of those strains you've smoked over there, are they all grown locally or do they import? Some strains are specific to a particular region, so I was just wondering.

Man if I wasn't on probation for several marijuana related charges already I'd be making plans to head over RIGHT NOW lol. a year or 2 from now it's a wrap, I'm moving to Holland!! :lol:

CrespoBlows
01-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Man if I wasn't on probation for several marijuana related charges already I'd be making plans to head over RIGHT NOW lol. a year or 2 from now it's a wrap, I'm moving to Holland!! :lol:

That's horrible. How did you get caught?

example1
01-15-2009, 12:13 AM
I've smoked hash and I agree that it's a different high, arguably even better (just that it's a little harder to come by, and a little bit more expensive). Granted, it's not the Hash they have in Holland.

As for all of those strains you've smoked over there, are they all grown locally or do they import? Some strains are specific to a particular region, so I was just wondering.

possession is a misdomeanor charge (under an oz, I believe) here in OR. At the very least it's like an expensive parking ticket. I know from one experience personally, and from a lot of heresay. That's how it should be, at the worst. I can't believe there are places that throw people in jail or put them on probation or take away peoples' children for smoking a joint.

bosoxnatino07, I think I've tried a number of those varieties when I was in Amsterdam in... 1999 or 2000. Apparently Amsterdam has a lot of historical sites, but I wouldn't know. Did a lot of wandering there... it was great.

Personally, I'm in the process of cutting WAY back. I've had a long road with the stuff and probably spent too much time and money. Like most of you (and most regular smokers) I could do just about anything I needed to after a bowl or two--never went to work or anything like that--whereas I'm just not much of a drinker. Even the people I know who like drinking quite a bit become fools when drunk. Most who smoke (either habitually or now and then) manage to not make fools out of themselves.

26 to 6
01-15-2009, 12:29 AM
Word, I'm right in that boat with you example1, tryign to cut back for probation (still smoke on occasion, but I have to be smart with my drug tests....shit, I smoked yesterday) after years of excessive smoking and countless amounts of money out the window. I did everything high...shit me and my best friend went to the movies last week and it was so weird because it's the first time I can remember being on time to a movie and watchign it sober. I would go to school, work, family functions, everything high. It was my fuel. And for the same reasons you listed, I've never been much of a drinker and always preferred the sweet chiba. I've seen too many times how drinking can cause you to make a fool of yourself, I see it all the time with my friends, and even a few times with me. I remember one time for instance, it was my 18th birthday and we were partying at my friends house and my girlfriend was with me and I started going on a rant about how we should call my prom date from the year before because I wanted to fuck her...my girlfriend was hysterically crying and I was too trashed to even realize. It's things like that that tend to steer me away from drinking. Don't get me wrong I drink once in a while at parties or with a few friends...just not in ptoentially humiliating situations lol. Anyway...back to the weed conversations :D

That's horrible. How did you get caught?
Which time? First, second, or third? :lol:

lol in my defense though, the first two were completely not my fault, the blame goes to my dumbass friend who's stupidity got us in trouble. I tend to be pretty police-savvy and have plenty of times had to tell a cop what was what and remind him of the limits of his authority and throw a bunch of legal shit in his face (just kinda the nature of the beast when you live where I live and the cops ride your dick and swing from your branch like Tarzan), but this kid in particular is/was a complete retard.

Needless to say I haven't hung out with his dumbass since these incidents.

...thats why I wish I just lived in Holland, and could just smoke my bud in peace and not have to worry about probation or police or any of that bullshit. Only thing that would deter me from persuing that is Baseball's lack of popularity over there.

BigPapiEnFuego
01-15-2009, 04:56 AM
Damn you people who have had hash. I've always wanted to try it. I've never even heard of it being around here.

BSN07
01-15-2009, 07:22 AM
Damn you people who have had hash. I've always wanted to try it. I've never even heard of it being around here.

Ya I've only seen it a couple times in the states. And I think it was some stuff from here a buddy had mailed over hahahaha.

BSN07
01-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Same here, never been much of a drinker. But I do like Southern Comfort:D

But I love my Chronzberry(weed for those not quick enough).

BigPapiEnFuego
01-15-2009, 07:26 AM
Ya I've only seen it a couple times in the states. And I think it was some stuff from here a buddy had mailed over hahahaha.

you should mail me some haha :D

BigPapiEnFuego
01-15-2009, 07:32 AM
also, for those of us in Massachusetts i've heard that some towns and cities are outright ignoring the new Decriminalization laws, meaning they aren't even going to arrest people caught smoking or have weed on them. And supposedly there is something in the law saying if a cop catches you with weed you do not have to provide proof of who you are, thus meaning you can't get ticketed.

BSN07
01-15-2009, 07:43 AM
possession is a misdomeanor charge (under an oz, I believe) here in OR. At the very least it's like an expensive parking ticket. I know from one experience personally, and from a lot of heresay. That's how it should be, at the worst. I can't believe there are places that throw people in jail or put them on probation or take away peoples' children for smoking a joint.

bosoxnatino07, I think I've tried a number of those varieties when I was in Amsterdam in... 1999 or 2000. Apparently Amsterdam has a lot of historical sites, but I wouldn't know. Did a lot of wandering there... it was great.

Personally, I'm in the process of cutting WAY back. I've had a long road with the stuff and probably spent too much time and money. Like most of you (and most regular smokers) I could do just about anything I needed to after a bowl or two--never went to work or anything like that--whereas I'm just not much of a drinker. Even the people I know who like drinking quite a bit become fools when drunk. Most who smoke (either habitually or now and then) manage to not make fools out of themselves.

As far as I know it's all generally local. Growing more then 3 plants for personal use is illegal. So I would have to imagine trafficking would also be illegal. That and in no other country is it tolerated I think. But don't quote me on that:D

The growers here are crazy though. Like the people who got busted next to my girlfriends dad's accounting firm office. Like right in the middle of a town. And he got busted with 200+ plants. He got caught becaue of a random inspection on the electrical meter. Employee spotted something shady with the box and the cops where brought in. In fact there are companies that will come and and clean out the growing areas, after someone has been busted LOL

BSN07
01-15-2009, 07:45 AM
also, for those of us in Massachusetts i've heard that some towns and cities are outright ignoring the new Decriminalization laws, meaning they aren't even going to arrest people caught smoking or have weed on them. And supposedly there is something in the law saying if a cop catches you with weed you do not have to provide proof of who you are, thus meaning you can't get ticketed.

That's a plus. But I would do some research before walking down the side walk, with my bong in tow.:lol:

BSN07
01-15-2009, 07:47 AM
BTW now that I know some of the "Burners" here on TalkSox, did anyone see Pineapple Express?

I thought it was a great stoner film. And James Franco played a great drug dealer:thumbsup:

26 to 6
01-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Same here, never been much of a drinker. But I do like Southern Comfort:D

But I love my Chronzberry(weed for those not quick enough).
I LOVEEE me some SoCo

As for Pineapple Express, I thought it was pretty funny. It wasn't that great but it had me laughing. I really didnt like the relationship between Seth Rogen and James Franco, I would never be be a dick like that to my supplya lol. But all in all it was a good stoner movie.