PDA

View Full Version : Something you might find interesting

Soxfan#1
02-15-2009, 04:16 AM
http://www.ontheegotrip.com/

So this kid from my school who's a senior stole his moms car and is on his way to California, blogging the whole way.

His life is down the tubes. He got caught dealing 2 years ago and got suspended for a long enough time where he had to enroll at another school. He went to a private school and got his grades messed up big time and then he came back to our school. His grades stayed poor and he's going to a shitty school now. He's basically lost every right and privilege from his parents because of his getting caught dealing too. Now he's gone on this insane trip because his life's been so fucked up.

Coco's Disciples
02-15-2009, 09:37 AM
an undisclosed length of nylon rope whose purpose will reveal itself when the time comes

Dude...

TheKilo
02-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Blogging your whereabouts after you steal a car?

Rdsxmbnt
02-15-2009, 12:53 PM
I bet this kid is actually pretty smart. For someone who basically flunked out of school he has really good writing skills and his failures up to this point have probably been due to being sucked into the drug culture and/or crappy support. Most likely he'll probably get caught long before even crossing the Mississippi River, but things will only get worse for him when he's reeled back into problems at home. Best of luck to him, hopefully he finds what he's looking for.

BoSox21
02-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Yea, the guy's a pretty eloquent writer considering how much of a dumbass he's supposed to be

yeszir
02-15-2009, 02:33 PM
How does he get internet!!!!!

Don't blog and drive.

Youk Of The Nation
02-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Stay tuned for part two, in which our hero blogs from the local state penitentary.

LOL 2day got buttraped by guy named Jill. Said I had nice teeth! :-)

See Red
02-16-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah, that's actually very well written. What a waste.

Soxfan#1
02-17-2009, 02:33 AM
2 new entries. I personally found it to be very interesting. Entry 2 was my favorite.

I also learned he didn't get caught dealing, but had a lot of weed in his soccer team locker and some kid who got caught ratted him and another hundredish people out to save his own ass when he got caught himself. His second post is all about his suspension.