PDA

View Full Version : Who here smokes weed and how often?

David Bowie
03-23-2009, 09:38 PM
I dunno man i could most definitely eat an elephant right now

how are you certain you weren't hungry before you smoked? I'm pretty sure it's all in your head. For me, I'm not hungry after I smoke, but if I do start eating something, I don't stop. The message to my brain to say I'm satiated seems to not work when blazed. I've been known to eat whole bags of cheez doodles in not much time.

David Bowie
03-23-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm a casual smoker. Usually only smoke on the weekends or on special occasions. I don't go out of my way to smoke, but that's not to say I'll pass it up if given a chance.

bowls/bongs or blunts/joints? I'm a blunt/joint man myself. I love the social aspect of smoking a blunt with a bunch of people. Something about it just can't be replaced with bowls/bongs. Now if all anyone has is really good, expensive weed, then sure, throw it in a bowl/bong. People I smoke with usually have cheap weed though, so it's great for blunts.

26 to 6
03-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Who needs dubs? I got that piff!!!

Quarters for $150.

UPS next day delivery :lol:
haha

I'll even throw in a candy bar to satisfy your munchies, real orimagined :lol:

schillingouttheks
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Who cares if I'm not actually hungry? The point is that whether or not I should and whether or not it's in my head, I feel like I could eat Russia. FOOOOOOOOOD

David Bowie
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM
I try to get cheap weed if I can. 120$ ounces is what I'm talking about.

David Bowie
03-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Who cares if I'm not actually hungry? The point is that whether or not I should and whether or not it's in my head, I feel like I could eat Russia. FOOOOOOOOOD

I'd eat asia first and have russia for dessert, it's more fitting since it's cold. It'd be like an ice cream dessert.

The most extreme thing I've done to get food after smoking was driving an hour and a half to white castle and eating 20 bacon cheeseburger sliders and 2 milkshakes. It was good.

26 to 6
03-23-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm a casual smoker. Usually only smoke on the weekends or on special occasions. I don't go out of my way to smoke, but that's not to say I'll pass it up if given a chance.

bowls/bongs or blunts/joints? I'm a blunt/joint man myself. I love the social aspect of smoking a blunt with a bunch of people. Something about it just can't be replaced with bowls/bongs. Now if all anyone has is really good, expensive weed, then sure, throw it in a bowl/bong. People I smoke with usually have cheap weed though, so it's great for blunts.
We have numerous threads on the issue.

Most people here know what category of smoker I fall under lol....not that it's something to be proud of. It just is what it is.

26 to 6
03-23-2009, 09:57 PM
I'd eat asia first and have russia for dessert, it's more fitting since it's cold. It'd be like an ice cream dessert.

The most extreme thing I've done to get food after smoking was driving an hour and a half to white castle and eating 20 bacon cheeseburger sliders and 2 milkshakes. It was good.
White Castle is so cliche :lol:

Gettin high is what I'm talking about. Fuck that Regs/Middies shit.

David Bowie
03-23-2009, 09:58 PM
nothing on the first page. :shrug:

David Bowie
03-23-2009, 10:03 PM
eh, I still get high. It's just different.

schillingouttheks
03-23-2009, 10:06 PM

I would be willing to do this ASAP.

yeszir
03-23-2009, 11:09 PM
moved to anything goes and certain posts merged

David Bowie
03-23-2009, 11:23 PM
nicely done

YAZMAN
03-24-2009, 06:08 AM

That a shwagtastic price.

Waste of money, buy kind bud.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
03-24-2009, 10:51 AM
I smoke occasionally. Its difficult at school, because there have been a lot of drug busts lately and security/campus safety guys have increased a lot.

David Bowie
03-24-2009, 11:41 AM
you live on campus I take it?

Youk Of The Nation
03-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Never. And never will.

David Bowie
03-24-2009, 11:51 AM
That a shwagtastic price.

Waste of money, buy kind bud.

It's great for blunts though, and I usually go in with at least 2-3 other people so I don't end up spending too much.

I'll get a 20$ gram every now and then though.

David Bowie
03-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Never. And never will.

tell me, youk of the nation, why did you run away from your uncle's sheep and horse farm in montana? Were you sodomized?

BSN07
03-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Ya I live in The Netherlands, so smoking is an everyday thing:D

As far as quality goes, if you haven't smoked weed from here you won't be able to grasp how good it is(2X THC content then probably anything you have smoked recently)...sorry:D

David Bowie
03-24-2009, 12:30 PM
my roommate has been to amsterdam and said he's smoked better shit in new jersey.

I was dumbfounded.

David Bowie
03-24-2009, 12:47 PM
http://www.hulu.com/watch/63039/reefer-madness#in-playlist

Youk Of The Nation
03-24-2009, 12:49 PM
tell me, youk of the nation, why did you run away from your uncle's sheep and horse farm in montana? Were you sodomized?

*sob* It was the lambs! The poor wittle wambs! *does some female empowerment shit, shoots Ted Levine in the throat*

BSN07
03-24-2009, 12:52 PM
my roommate has been to amsterdam and said he's smoked better shit in new jersey.

I was dumbfounded.

Then your roommate good screwed over. They have a competition every year"The Cannabis Cup", the American shit never comes close, although its getting better. The also tested THC contents here recently, while most American weed ranged from 5-8% THC(regular), to 9-12%(top buds), most Weeds here are 16%, with the higher quality reaching 20-23%.

With all the people I have met in coffee shops, including plenty of Americans(15,000 Americans live in Amsterdam alone) none have ever thought the weed was better in America.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
03-24-2009, 02:27 PM
you live on campus I take it?

Yes, on a bad one.

Then your roommate good screwed over. They have a competition every year"The Cannabis Cup", the American shit never comes close, although its getting better. The also tested THC contents here recently, while most American weed ranged from 5-8% THC(regular), to 9-12%(top buds), most Weeds here are 16%, with the higher quality reaching 20-23%.

With all the people I have met in coffee shops, including plenty of Americans(15,000 Americans live in Amsterdam alone) none have ever thought the weed was better in America.

*begins planning trip to Amsterdam*

David Bowie
03-24-2009, 02:30 PM
I lived on campus last year. We had to go underneath a bridge to smoke. It was real shady. Now I just smoke in the living room of my apartment. It's grand.

YAZMAN
03-24-2009, 07:15 PM
I lived on campus last year. We had to go underneath a bridge to smoke. It was real shady. Now I just smoke in the living room of my apartment. It's grand.

In the dorms, we used to stuff empty toilet paper rolls with Bounce dryer sheets, and blow our bong hits into them - no smoke, no smell, no problem.

David Bowie
03-24-2009, 07:21 PM
In the dorms, we used to stuff empty toilet paper rolls with Bounce dryer sheets, and blow our bong hits into them - no smoke, no smell, no problem.

yeah we did that with plastic bottles if it was too cold. We'd just open the window, blow into a plastic bottle with a bunch of dryer sheets and then spray shit after wards.