"Technically? No."

"WOOOO WOOOO WOOAH

Fucking worst commercial on television.

Youk Of The Nation
04-30-2009, 09:59 PM
yuo dont haveto wath bobs furtinture commercals dude

CrespoBlows
04-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Taco Bell is the king of shit commercials. All of them are just dreadful.

$5 footlong + Jared = boycott (I'd bet that riverside probably sings the song when he buys one. Douche.)

Coco's Disciples
04-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Taco Bell is the king of shit commercials. All of them are just dreadful.

$5 footlong + Jared = boycott (I'd bet that riverside probably sings the song when he buys one. Douche.)

:lol:

schillingouttheks
05-01-2009, 02:54 PM
LOL.

Seriously though, Bob's Discount Furniture is the worst I've ever seen.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-01-2009, 02:56 PM
LOL.

Seriously though, Bob's Discount Furniture is the worst I've ever seen.
Yep.

BoSox21
05-01-2009, 02:58 PM
They have this Taco Bell commercial here in Canada where a rapper and his accountant are watching the rapper's music video on TV where he's throwing money at the camera so the accountant asks the rapper, "do you pick up the money after throwing it at the camera?". The rapper says no so the accountant goes on to say, "well you should, you'd have a lot more disposable income".

Then they advertise nachos for 12 cents or whatever.

Stupid commercial.

Dipre
05-01-2009, 03:22 PM
They have this Taco Bell commercial here in Canada where a rapper and his accountant are watching the rapper's music video on TV where he's throwing money at the camera so the accountant asks the rapper, "do you pick up the money after throwing it at the camera?". The rapper says no so the accountant goes on to say, "well you should, you'd have a lot more disposable income".

Stupid commercial.

Oh i c wat dey did thar!

Youk Of The Nation
05-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Yeah, all of you who miss out on the sheer awesomeness of living in the best part of the US, New England, can at least be glad you don't have to hear 'COME ON DOWN' every other ad spot on local TV. Graargh.

Youk Of The Nation
05-01-2009, 05:30 PM

Stupid commercial.

That's actually funny because it implies rappers HAVE accountants, or even may know how to spell 'accountant'.

a700hitter
05-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Jared is a phony. He had gastric bypass surgery.

castigs850
05-01-2009, 06:02 PM
i know i guy that got gastric bypass surgery named big ED. and when he had to drink some shitty drink we all went to pizzera regina and ate and then he cheated on his wife and now he drives an escalade in virginia and a navigator when he is in massachussetts. and his wife got a new boyfriend and he's an asshole who makes stupid yoda jokes when he comes to family parties and gave us all the shits when he made a pie for christmas. and those two combined to steal my familys ladder last spring and we havent gotten it back. also when ed and margy will still together they had two dogs named ceasar and cleo and they made cleo wear a diaper when she was in heat so that ceasar wouldnt fuck the shit out her. then ceasar died and cleo got cancer and they gave her chemo-therapy and she lost all her hair and she looked like shit. they were both bulldogs.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-01-2009, 06:03 PM
i know i guy that got gastric bypass surgery named big ED. and when he had to drink some shitty drink we all went to pizzera regina and ate and then he cheated on his wife and now he drives an escalade in virginia and a navigator when he is in massachussetts. and his wife got a new boyfriend and he's an asshole who makes stupid yoda jokes when he comes to family parties and gave us all the shits when he made a pie for christmas. and those two combined to steal my familys ladder last spring and we havent gotten it back. also when ed and margy will still together they had two dogs named ceasar and cleo and they made cleo wear a diaper when she was in heat so that ceasar wouldnt fuck the shit out her. then ceasar died and cleo got cancer and they gave her chemo-therapy and she lost all her hair and she looked like shit. they were both bulldogs.
Wait... what?

Coco's Disciples
05-01-2009, 06:04 PM
...wut

Youk Of The Nation
05-01-2009, 06:06 PM

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

castigs850
05-01-2009, 06:06 PM
well you see.....i know i guy that got gastric bypass surgery named big ED. and when he had to drink some shitty drink we all went to pizzera regina and ate and then he cheated on his wife and now he drives an escalade in virginia and a navigator when he is in massachussetts. and his wife got a new boyfriend and he's an asshole who makes stupid yoda jokes when he comes to family parties and gave us all the shits when he made a pie for christmas. and those two combined to steal my familys ladder last spring and we havent gotten it back. also when ed and margy will still together they had two dogs named ceasar and cleo and they made cleo wear a diaper when she was in heat so that ceasar wouldnt fuck the shit out her. then ceasar died and cleo got cancer and they gave her chemo-therapy and she lost all her hair and she looked like shit. they were both bulldogs.

CrespoBlows
05-01-2009, 06:51 PM

lol what the fuck?

Coco's Disciples
05-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Haha I have no idea what's going on.

Dipre
05-01-2009, 08:09 PM
well you see.....i know i guy that got gastric bypass surgery named big ED. and when he had to drink some shitty drink we all went to pizzera regina and ate and then he cheated on his wife and now he drives an escalade in virginia and a navigator when he is in massachussetts. and his wife got a new boyfriend and he's an asshole who makes stupid yoda jokes when he comes to family parties and gave us all the shits when he made a pie for christmas. and those two combined to steal my familys ladder last spring and we havent gotten it back. also when ed and margy will still together they had two dogs named ceasar and cleo and they made cleo wear a diaper when she was in heat so that ceasar wouldnt fuck the shit out her. then ceasar died and cleo got cancer and they gave her chemo-therapy and she lost all her hair and she looked like shit. they were both bulldogs.

Sir, did you not have enough money to buy the good weed?

Because you're obviously high on some of the cheap shit to post all of this bullshit.

BoSox21
05-01-2009, 08:49 PM
and those two combined to steal my familys ladder last spring and we havent gotten it back

that literally made me spit my dr. pepper out......you owe me some dr. pepper

Coco's Disciples
05-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Hey I'm drinking Dr. Pepper too! WHAT ARE THE ODDS????

Youk Of The Nation
05-01-2009, 08:56 PM
I am as well (seriously), though mine is mixed with Jack. Only a little bit though, because I have to leave for work in an hour.