PDA

View Full Version : Look What I Killed Today!

RedSoxRooter
10-11-2004, 06:38 PM
... well, not me but the trap. Yup, just sittin' there on the can when I heard it go off. It took me about 2 hours to get it from the kitchen to dumpster because I'm such a wuss. He may not look too big compared to the size of the trap, but the trap is huge - the biggest I could find! Worst part is that he wasn't dead. :unsure:

yeszir
10-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Ouch!

So...he wasn't dead? Usually those things cut 'em in half and leave a huge mess.

YanksHater213
10-11-2004, 06:42 PM
lol, that owns

Dent-This
10-11-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by yeszir@Oct 11 2004, 06:41 PM
So...he wasn't dead? Usually those things cut 'em in half and leave a huge mess.
One time in the dorms last summer (in Boston...huge rat problem) we were chasing a rat/mouse and we kept cornering him and he kept scootin' through. We finally managed to get him stuck in the closet and then we set up a blockade so the mouse could only run from the closet out to the door and into the hallway. We opened the closet door and the mouse didnt come out. We moved some of our clothes and shoes around and still nothing. Finally, we got to the last couple of items and BAM! Out shoots the mouse. My roomate, who was helping me with this problem, freaked out and jumped into the air. He gave the loudest, girl-type scream that we still make fun of him about. This scream was followed by an "Oh @$%#!" This was because he landed on the mouse. Crushed the lil' bastard. But upon closer examination we realized that this wasn't the only one....it was pregnant...definantly due to deliver soon. There were three and a half safty-pin sized baby mice. It was gross. They looked like little tubes with eyes and feet. A moment to remember. Rats supply hours of endless entertainment.

yeszir
10-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Dent&#045;This+Oct 11 2004, 07:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dent-This @ Oct 11 2004, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-yeszir@Oct 11 2004, 06:41 PM
So...he wasn&#39;t dead? Usually those things cut &#39;em in half and leave a huge mess.
One time in the dorms last summer (in Boston...huge rat problem) we were chasing a rat/mouse and we kept cornering him and he kept scootin&#39; through. We finally managed to get him stuck in the closet and then we set up a blockade so the mouse could only run from the closet out to the door and into the hallway. We opened the closet door and the mouse didnt come out. We moved some of our clothes and shoes around and still nothing. Finally, we got to the last couple of items and BAM&#33; Out shoots the mouse. My roomate, who was helping me with this problem, freaked out and jumped into the air. He gave the loudest, girl-type scream that we still make fun of him about. This scream was followed by an "Oh @&#036;%#&#33;" This was because he landed on the mouse. Crushed the lil&#39; bastard. But upon closer examination we realized that this wasn&#39;t the only one....it was pregnant...definantly due to deliver soon. There were three and a half safty-pin sized baby mice. It was gross. They looked like little tubes with eyes and feet. A moment to remember. Rats supply hours of endless entertainment. [/b][/quote]
:o That&#39;s crazy&#33; But good story. :D

RedSoxRooter
10-11-2004, 07:06 PM
I shit you not.... I posted that picture and got up to grab a beer (for the ATL game). I walked into the kitchen, thought I heard a noise and BAM&#33; ANOTHER ONE&#33;
This one is behind the refrigerator and has since dissapeared. I only saw it&#39;s head, but it was enormous.

I&#39;m sure I&#39;ll be posting another picture very soon. :(
What the hell??

yeszir
10-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by RedSoxRooter@Oct 11 2004, 08:06 PM
I shit you not.... I posted that picture and got up to grab a beer (for the ATL game). I walked into the kitchen, thought I heard a noise and BAM&#33; ANOTHER ONE&#33;
This one is behind the refrigerator and has since dissapeared. I only saw it&#39;s head, but it was enormous.

I&#39;m sure I&#39;ll be posting another picture very soon. :(
What the hell??
Get those sticky traps that the mice run over and get stuck to. Or get one of the ones thats like a mini cage that they can&#39;t get out of. That way you dont have to deal with a half-squished mouse.

yeszir
10-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Next time use this type of mousetrap:
http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/kodakmoment05.jpg

schillingouttheks
10-11-2004, 07:35 PM
hows the mouse supposed to fit...forgive me, ive never seen it before.

RedSoxRooter
10-11-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by yeszir@Oct 11 2004, 07:41 PM
Ouch&#33;

So...he wasn&#39;t dead? Usually those things cut &#39;em in half and leave a huge mess.
Are you serious? I&#39;ve nailed 3 rats in the last 5 years using the same traps, and the results are the same. They get slammed in the ass area and are crippled from the legs down, but not cutting them in half. That&#39;s just sick - almost as bad a stepping on a pregnant one. http://forums.netsports.com/images/smilies/pukeface.gif

RedSoxRooter
01-08-2005, 12:46 AM
Sorry, had to reupload the image ;) .

stevece80
01-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah, get one of those glue traps, they're pretty effective. Just don't get them stuck to yourself. The disposal is pretty easy with those, all you do is snip the mouse's legs off and throw him out back into the wilderness. A lot more animal-friendly than the regular old mouse trap.

yankeessuck013
01-08-2005, 11:38 AM
One time in the dorms last summer (in Boston...huge rat problem) we were chasing a rat/mouse and we kept cornering him and he kept scootin' through. We finally managed to get him stuck in the closet and then we set up a blockade so the mouse could only run from the closet out to the door and into the hallway. We opened the closet door and the mouse didnt come out. We moved some of our clothes and shoes around and still nothing. Finally, we got to the last couple of items and BAM! Out shoots the mouse. My roomate, who was helping me with this problem, freaked out and jumped into the air. He gave the loudest, girl-type scream that we still make fun of him about. This scream was followed by an "Oh @$%#!" This was because he landed on the mouse. Crushed the lil' bastard. But upon closer examination we realized that this wasn't the only one....it was pregnant...definantly due to deliver soon. There were three and a half safty-pin sized baby mice. It was gross. They looked like little tubes with eyes and feet. A moment to remember. Rats supply hours of endless entertainment.

where do you go to college?

yeszir
01-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Lol, I was like "who the hell would bump this thread".