PDA

View Full Version : Signed Bat

DaviOtizaBigPapi
05-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Okay, here is the deal:

My dad worked for a moving company a while ago and one day he gave me a baseball that apparently a red sox player had given to him while he was helping him move out to Ft. Myers during spring season (I am not sure how long ago this was). Anyways, I took the bat but I never really believed that a red sox player had given it to him.

Today, while looking through some VHS tapes, a local Boston news recording came on covering the sox's preparation for spring training and how they were packing most of their stuff and whatnot, come to find out that my dad is clearly seen hauling stuff into the truck.

Quickly, I went to go look at the bat and noticed that the bat is signed and that the barrel has an imprint saying that its authentic and professional and whatnot. Either way, I have no idea who could have signed it. I was wondering if you guys knew how I could possibly find out who signed it.
If i posted up a picture of the signature would any of you be able to help me find out?
Thanks!

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Probably me, I forge signatures on bats for a living.

DaviOtizaBigPapi
05-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the helpful information lol, guess I should have known it was a forged autograph

Looch Ness Monster
05-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Post up a picture. I could probably help you out.