Really?

From a guy who listens to Slayer?

Really?

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Really?

From a guy who listens to Slayer?

Really?
Slayer = Win. And anyone who doesn't think so, is gay. This is fact.

Dipre
05-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Slayer = Win. And anyone who doesn't think so, is gay. This is fact.

Slayer is made from Dog turds, baby kitten corpses, FAIL and SUCK.

This is a fact.

How about you start listening to some Tool and find out what real music is about, eh sonny?

Coco's Disciples
05-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Is Slayer metal?

Dipre
05-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Is Slayer metal?

Sucky metal BTW.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Slayer is made from Dog turds, baby kitten corpses, FAIL and SUCK.

This is a fact.

How about you start listening to some Tool and find out what real music is about, eh sonny?

Tool? Son, you have no idea about metal music. Seriously. Tool is a thinly veiled attempt at progressive metal, and I say that as a one time HUGE Tool fan. Tool is the tip of the metal Iceberg. And if Tool is the tip, Slayer is what brought down the Titanic. Slayer is legendary. Most metal bands out today cite them as an influence, possibly including the guys in Tool.

How about you go back to listening to music made for 16 year chicks, like The Fray, and leave the metal to people who know what the fuck they're talking about.

MDF3530
05-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy) by Big & Rich

Tool? Son, you have no idea about metal music. Seriously. Tool is a thinly veiled attempt at progressive metal, and I say that as a one time HUGE Tool fan. Tool is the tip of the metal Iceberg. And if Tool is the tip, Slayer is what brought down the Titanic. Slayer is legendary. Most metal bands out today cite them as an influence, possibly including the guys in Tool.

How about you go back to listening to music made for 16 year chicks, like The Fray, and leave the metal to people who know what the fuck they're talking about.You forgot to mention Fall Out Girl.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Goddamn if he listens to that shit he shouldn't even comment on Slayer or Tool.

And since Tool was mentioned, I must show a band better than Tool. ISIS. ISIS Took what Tool does, and made it less pretentious and better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUAhfyMf59s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wcbwS5Y4UQ <- one of my favorites right there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8HZ_gjjiHc

Dipre
05-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Goddamn if he listens to that shit he shouldn't even comment on Slayer or Tool.

And since Tool was mentioned, I must show a band better than Tool. ISIS. ISIS Took what Tool does, and made it less pretentious and better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUAhfyMf59s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wcbwS5Y4UQ <- one of my favorites right there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8HZ_gjjiHc

How can someone who listens to a band as epic as ISIS listen to a half-hearted attempt of music for 16-year old EMO girls (which i now highly suspect you are :D), such as the lifetime tribute to suckitude that is Slayer?

Please explain.

Oh, and by the way, i happen to listen to a wide variety of music, don't diss on The Fray if you listen to half-hearted attempts at music and you only listen to one genre, showing an utter disregard for the quality of the other musical genres and showing not only immaturity, but also the lack of cultural variety that usually leads to the type of FAIL at life that ends up behind a Wendy's or McDonald's counter.

Good day to you, sir.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-26-2009, 07:21 PM
How can someone who listens to a band as epic as ISIS listen to a half-hearted attempt of music for 16-year old EMO girls (which i now highly suspect you are :D), such as the lifetime tribute to suckitude that is Slayer?

Please explain.

Oh, and by the way, i happen to listen to a wide variety of music, don't diss on The Fray if you listen to half-hearted attempts at music and you only listen to one genre, showing an utter disregard for the quality of the other musical genres and showing not only immaturity, but also the lack of cultural variety that usually leads to the type of FAIL at life that ends up behind a Wendy's or McDonald's counter.

Good day to you, sir.

Wrong. I listen to more than just metal. I listen to a lot of things other than metal(like Jazz, blues, classic rock, various forms of spanish music, etc.), but to say that I listen to "half hearted attempts at music" is downright fucking ignorant. I'm sorry I don't listen to whiny alternative rock or stupid fucking "Rave" music. I must be so closed minded and work at a goddamn McDonalds. Do you fucking know anything about music, other than listening to it? I actually play music, not just fucking listen to it, I think I may have a better understanding of it than you do. You pick up a guitar or bass, and try to play some slayer, if you haven't already. Fucking try it. It's not easy.

I'm telling you, I live music and I fucking breathe it. I listen to all genres. I actually PLAY music. Don't call me immature when you want to make a sweeping generalization about someone you don't even fucking know. And don't tell me I have an utter disregard for other musical genres, and a lack of cultural variety you fucking prick, I come from 2 different cultures and enjoy music from both. And I sure don't have an "utter disregard" for other genres when I myself am a fucking musician who's trying to become as fluent as possible at what he does, with all types of genres.

TheKilo
05-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Who the fuck cares?

BigPapiEnFuego
05-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Apparently you do, enough to make a post on it.

Coco's Disciples
Who the fuck cares?

Interesting perspective. Care I do not.

Dipre
Wrong. I listen to more than just metal. I listen to a lot of things other than metal(like Jazz, blues, classic rock, various forms of spanish music, etc.), but to say that I listen to "half hearted attempts at music" is downright fucking ignorant. I'm sorry I don't listen to whiny alternative rock or stupid fucking "Rave" music. I must be so closed minded and work at a goddamn McDonalds. Do you fucking know anything about music, other than listening to it? I actually play music, not just fucking listen to it, I think I may have a better understanding of it than you do. You pick up a guitar or bass, and try to play some slayer, if you haven't already. Fucking try it. It's not easy.

I'm telling you, I live music and I fucking breathe it. I listen to all genres. I actually PLAY music. Don't call me immature when you want to make a sweeping generalization about someone you don't even fucking know. And don't tell me I have an utter disregard for other musical genres, and a lack of cultural variety you fucking prick, I come from 2 different cultures and enjoy music from both. And I sure don't have an "utter disregard" for other genres when I myself am a fucking musician who's trying to become as fluent as possible at what he does, with all types of genres.

Seems i struck a nerve.

Just because it's hard to play doesn't mean it's any good.

I called you immature because you took my joke into a personal level, and responded by attacking a band whom you seem to know nothing about, this is immature, and reeks of FAIL.

I don't care what you listen to, or if you play music, you could be Aretha Franklin for all i care, but when you take something like that personal and then take on the offensive, you're demonstrating lack of culture and general sense of suckitude that, per your post, doesn't go along with the wide variety of your musical taste.

However, i must say the " I play music" or "I used to play AA ball" seems rather tired, so stick to the facts.

Slayer's main guitar and drummer are top 5 in the business. This is a fact.

BUT

Slayer's lyrics lack the content or simple common sense that would be required for them NOT to be regarded as a shitty pre-Emo grunge fronting, guitar-stroking, dirty clothes wearing teenage fan. This is a fact.

If you don't like Tool, then you probably don't understand the deep social context in most of their songs, sure, i'll give you that, since it would require you to think, instead of saying "My friends and everyone thinks Slayer is legendary, you don't know jack shit man".

Yea sure sport.

Keep the head-banging coming and yes, i would like some fries with that.

YanksHater213
05-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Metal is pretty unenjoyable. I'd imagine if I'd like my earbuds to get exploded then I'd listen.

TheKilo
05-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Apparently you do, enough to make a post on it.

It's a discussion board. We discuss things.

This is the dumbest fight in a while, and I'm a guy who's picked his share of dumb fights.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Keep the head-banging coming and yes, i would like some fries with that.

Nice, I'm not even going to bother with you now because this line pretty much shows you can do nothing but make stupid stereotypical comments to further your arguement.

"Slayer's lyrics lack the content or simple common sense that would be required for them NOT to be regarded as a shitty pre-Emo grunge fronting, guitar-stroking, dirty clothes wearing teenage fan. This is a fact."

Again, more stereotypical crap. And not everything you say is fact, get your head out of your ass.

"If you don't like Tool, then you probably don't understand the deep social context in most of their songs, sure, i'll give you that, since it would require you to think, instead of saying ""

Tool is one of my all time favorite bands. Where did I say I didn't like them? All I said was they are a thinly veiled attempt at progressive metal, which is true. They are overrated. I love them but its the truth.

And there the hell did that last part come from? the "My friends and everyone thinks Slayer is legendary, you don't know jack shit man" part? I never said that. Slayer is legendary. Ask any metal musician or fan what they think of slayer. Any.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-26-2009, 07:44 PM
It's a discussion board. We discuss things.

This is the dumbest fight in a while, and I'm a guy who's picked his share of dumb fights.

Well shit is being discussed, whether you think it's dumb or not. If there is a problem go cry to yeszir or something to move it to anything goes.

Coco's Disciples
05-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Actually I think I will move it.

Dipre
05-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Nice, I'm not even going to bother with you now because this line pretty much shows you can do nothing but make stupid stereotypical comments to further your arguement.

"Slayer's lyrics lack the content or simple common sense that would be required for them NOT to be regarded as a shitty pre-Emo grunge fronting, guitar-stroking, dirty clothes wearing teenage fan. This is a fact."

Again, more stereotypical crap. And not everything you say is fact, get your head out of your ass.

"If you don't like Tool, then you probably don't understand the deep social context in most of their songs, sure, i'll give you that, since it would require you to think, instead of saying ""

Tool is one of my all time favorite bands. Where did I say I didn't like them? All I said was they are a thinly veiled attempt at progressive metal, which is true. They are overrated. I love them but its the truth.

And there the hell did that last part come from? the "My friends and everyone thinks Slayer is legendary, you don't know jack shit man" part? I never said that. Slayer is legendary. Ask any metal musician or fan what they think of slayer. Any.

A) Quoting is your friend.

B ) Change of stance= White flag.

C) I couldn't get my head in my ass if i wanted to, but i suppose you can and have done it, since you were so convinced of the fact that it is physically possible.

D) Slayer sucks. This is a fact. Nothing else i stated as a fact.

TheKilo
05-26-2009, 08:06 PM
Well shit is being discussed, whether you think it's dumb or not. If there is a problem go cry to yeszir or something to move it to anything goes.

lol

BoSox21
05-26-2009, 08:13 PM
I drove by a cow giving birth last week. At first, I thought Slayer was playing an outdoor show in the area.

TheKilo
05-26-2009, 08:19 PM
I drove by a cow giving birth last week. At first, I thought Slayer was playing an outdoor show in the area.

lol

Dipre
05-26-2009, 08:24 PM

Best.Post.Ever.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 11:22 AM
WELL.... this went places.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Slayer's main guitar and drummer are top 5 in the business. This is a fact.

Just a note, neither Hanneman or King (dual guitarists for Slayer) are very good soloists, their riffs are their claim to fame.

Lombardo > all, though.

Slayer's lyrics lack the content or simple common sense that would be required for them NOT to be regarded as a shitty pre-Emo grunge fronting, guitar-stroking, dirty clothes wearing teenage fan. This is a fact.

What?

Dipre
05-28-2009, 01:49 PM
What?

The truthz, i haz it!

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 02:26 PM
But clarityz you hazint. Explain statement I quoted plz?

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 02:31 PM
But clarityz you hazint. Explain statement I quoted plz?

You know he's not, right? Only response you'll get is something about how he knows that "this is a fact", some line about something being "fail" and a couple of words in lolcats speech. Oh and maybe a macro picture of something

Dipre
05-28-2009, 06:08 PM
What?

That about sums it up.

I'll give you everything they released from '83 to Serenity in Murder, from there on it's a downward spiral of the same bullshit followed by an attempt to appeal to the newly-annointed goth "nobody understands me" crowd in a lame attempt to stay in the public spotlight by trying to be more "metal" than anybody else.

I mean,Christ Illusion, seriously? <_<

You know he's not, right? Only response you'll get is something about how he knows that "this is a fact", some line about something being "fail" and a couple of words in lolcats speech. Oh and maybe a macro picture of something

You, sir, are a colossal douche who fails miserably at life. This is a fact.

http://www.yellow-llama.com/wp-content/uploads/fail18.jpg

Lulz, i pwn3d his ass.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 06:48 PM
You are about as predictable as Slayer's later works.

Dipre
05-28-2009, 06:52 PM
You are about as predictable as Slayer's later works.

You're about as smart as a special olympics participant, since you have just about validated every comment i made, not only that, i bolded everything you said i was gonna do to specify it was a joke and you STILL didn't get it.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 07:21 PM
You've been
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp161/InFiction413/trolled-hard.jpg

Dipre
05-28-2009, 07:26 PM
You've been
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp161/InFiction413/trolled-hard.jpg

Yes, i will take your admission of defeat any way you want to bring it.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 07:59 PM
Christ Illusion was awesome. You're all nuts.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Oh come on now, I laugh and find it entertaining.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Christ Illusion was awesome. You're all nuts.

You are right, it is awesome. I'm not gonna doubt that.

Nice avatar by the way, I may have to get one too.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Flesh Storm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

castigs850
05-28-2009, 08:13 PM

This guy aint no muthafukin MC
I know everything hes got to say against me
I am white, i am a fukin bum
I do live in a trailer with my mom
My boy future is an Uncle Tom

I do got a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob
who shoots himself in his leg with his own gun
I did get jumped by all 6 of u chumps
And Wink did fuck my girl
Im still standin here sayin FUCK THE FREE WORLD
Dont ever try to judge me dude
U dont know wat the fuck ive been through

But i know somethin about u
U went to Cranbrook, thats a private skool
Wats the matter dogg? u embarrased?
This guys a gangsta? he's real names Clarence
And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence parents have a real good marriage

This guy dont wanna battle, hes shook
Cuz theres no such thing as HALF-WAY CROOKS
He's scared to death
Hes scared to look in his fukin year book
Fuck Cranbrook

Fuck the beat, i go acapella
Fuck a Papa Doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck yall if u doubt me
Im a piece of fukin white trash, i say it proudly
Fuck this battle, i dont wanna win, im outtie
Here, tell these people somethin they dont know about me

Dipre
05-28-2009, 08:17 PM
This guy aint no muthafukin MC
I know everything hes got to say against me
I am white, i am a fukin bum
I do live in a trailer with my mom
My boy future is an Uncle Tom

I do got a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob
who shoots himself in his leg with his own gun
I did get jumped by all 6 of u chumps
And Wink did fuck my girl
Im still standin here sayin FUCK THE FREE WORLD
Dont ever try to judge me dude
U dont know wat the fuck ive been through

But i know somethin about u
U went to Cranbrook, thats a private skool
Wats the matter dogg? u embarrased?
This guys a gangsta? he's real names Clarence
And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence parents have a real good marriage

This guy dont wanna battle, hes shook
Cuz theres no such thing as HALF-WAY CROOKS
He's scared to death
Hes scared to look in his fukin year book
Fuck Cranbrook

Fuck the beat, i go acapella
Fuck a Papa Doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck yall if u doubt me
Im a piece of fukin white trash, i say it proudly
Fuck this battle, i dont wanna win, im outtie
Here, tell these people somethin they dont know about me

Yup, as white as snow.

Oh, and Christ Illusion sucked balls.

Oh, and FAIL pictures are teh awsum.

That is all.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 08:19 PM
I will bet you haven't listened to 3 songs off Christ Illusion, and are merely going by Eyes Of The Insane and Cult for your assessment.

Dipre
05-28-2009, 08:28 PM
I will bet you haven't listened to 3 songs off Christ Illusion, and are merely going by Eyes Of The Insane and Cult for your assessment.

I will bet i took the time to listen to the whole album, and will also say i find supremist to be particularly annoying.

Anything over 1995 sucks, end of story.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Jacoby, forget it, he is basically just trying to piss us off and all that. The guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. We like Christ Illusion, we know it's good, we know Slayer is good. So fuck it, let him stroke his E-dick elsewhere pretending to be right about everything and talking like a 13 year old /b/tard.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Supremist is the second best track on the album, epic guitar solo.

I'm going to guess that Catatonic is your favorite off the album, then.

Dipre
05-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Jacoby, forget it, he is basically just trying to piss us off and all that. The guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. We like Christ Illusion, we know it's good, we know Slayer is good. So fuck it, let him stroke his E-dick elsewhere pretending to be right about everything and talking like a 13 year old /b/tard.

Struck a nerve, i see.

What i really like is how i am able to sustain a conversation with Jacoby showing each other's POV and arguments without the need of stupidity or insults, but, since you're a Ronald McDonald-suit wearing, oversized sack of FAIL douchebag you feel the need to "call me out" with overused insults and <_< inspiring comments.

Well, i suggest you STFU and let the big boys have the conversation about music since you obviously lack the needed intelligence to carry out a discussion without turning it into a clusterfuck.

Good day to you, sir.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Now let's just remain somewhat civilized. [/coco's disciples]

Dipre
05-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Cult is the only one i can really bear to listen, and it's because i love the transition in the intro, to be honest.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Cult's good, but in the bottom half of the album quality-wise.

IMO...

1. Flesh Storm
2. Supremist
3. Consfearacy
4. Jihad
5. Black Serenade
6. Eyes Of The Insane
7. Cult
8. Skeleton Christ
9. Catatonic
10. Catalyst

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Struck a nerve, i see.

What i really like is how i am able to sustain a conversation with Jacoby showing each other's POV and arguments without the need of stupidity or insults, but, since you're a Ronald McDonald-suit wearing, oversized sack of FAIL douchebag you feel the need to "call me out" with overused insults and <_< inspiring comments.

Well, i suggest you STFU and let the big boys have the conversation about music since you obviously lack the needed intelligence to carry out a discussion without turning it into a clusterfuck.

Good day to you, sir.

Nope, it appears I'm the one who struck the nerve. That's why I said to just leave you to yourself. I don't use insults in my post, I simply said to let you go bother people elsewhere with your pretending to be right(and it is just pretending, because music is subjective and just because you do not like something and you hold the opinion that it sucks does not make it a truth.) and your /b/tard speak. And you proved that through your constant usage of FAIL in every post. It's so overused its not funny anymore or anything what so ever. All you ever do when you are called out around here is cry about people being FAIL and calling people douchebags and how you know facts. The same old tired shit.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 08:49 PM
NO MORE ANGER

Dipre
05-28-2009, 08:50 PM
But if we wanna talk the awesomeness of Slayer.....

Let us go back to 1990 and indulge on the awesomeness of epic proportions that is Seasons in the Abyss.

Raining Blood and Temptations= Epic Win.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 08:50 PM
There is no anger, dude. IF I WAS ANGRY ID FUCKING TYPE LIKE FUCKING THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT DOUCHEBAG FAIL

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 08:51 PM
But if we wanna talk the awesomeness of Slayer.....

Let us go back to 1990 and indulge on the awesomeness of epic proportions that is Seasons in the Abyss.

Raining Blood and Temptations= Epic Win.

Temptation is win. Much win. But Raining Blood was on Reign In Blood, not Seasons, if I might add. Unless you already knew that already.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Temptation? Ew. That and Expendable Youth should have been left off that album.

Dipre
05-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Nope, it appears I'm the one who struck the nerve. That's why I said to just leave you to yourself. I don't use insults in my post, I simply said to let you go bother people elsewhere with your pretending to be right(and it is just pretending, because music is subjective and just because you do not like something and you hold the opinion that it sucks does not make it a truth.) and your /b/tard speak. And you proved that through your constant usage of FAIL in every post. It's so overused its not funny anymore or anything what so ever. All you ever do when you are called out around here is cry about people being FAIL and calling people douchebags and how you know facts. The same old tired shit.

Angry, aren't we?

You should focus all that anger into something productive, such as quitting your job at McDonald's, and maybe embarking on a journey as a know-it-all musician?

Anger over the internet is overrated, i am literally bursting into tears laughing at the emotion that "Slayer sucks" evokes from you, i can see you making a "Leave Slayer alone" video on youtube, go ahead, it'll be your call to fame.

I'm just fucking with you, stop the anger.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Temptation? Ew. That and Expendable Youth should have been left off that album.

whatttttttt Expendable Youth is pretty good, slower and stuff but I liked it. The riff before the verse is great

Dipre
05-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Temptation is win. Much win. But Raining Blood was on Reign In Blood, not Seasons, if I might add. Unless you already knew that already.

No i didn't.

I got the whole Seasons album off of a friend of mine (MP3's of course) and Raining Blood was listed as being on Seasons, so i always assumed it was on Seasons, but checking the mighty internetz i see you're right.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Angry, aren't we?

You should focus all that anger into something productive, such as quitting your job at McDonald's, and maybe embarking on a journey as a know-it-all musician?

Anger over the internet is overrated, i am literally bursting into tears laughing at the emotion that "Slayer sucks" evokes from you, i can see you making a "Leave Slayer alone" video on youtube, go ahead, it'll be your call to fame.

I'm just fucking with you, stop the anger.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IVI5W8Eg3Gs/SI8lYL-M6jI/AAAAAAAAABE/hJEyACF7rNQ/s320/YouMad.jpg

I'm not being angry dude. Trust me. You'd know if I was. This going back and forth is stupid, and if we are just sitting here laughing, why is it going on still? I'm ending this. I don't care if you think Slayer sucks. I don't.

Dipre
05-28-2009, 09:02 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IVI5W8Eg3Gs/SI8lYL-M6jI/AAAAAAAAABE/hJEyACF7rNQ/s320/YouMad.jpg

I'm not being angry dude. Trust me. You'd know if I was. This going back and forth is stupid, and if we are just sitting here laughing, why is it going on still? I'm ending this. I don't care if you think Slayer sucks. I don't.

I'll go on record as saying Slayer (and i will sound like a douche for saying this) was awesome right until Diabolus.

You might not agree with me, but it all went downhill from there piking right at Illusion which i hate with a passion only surpassed by my hatred of the Yankees.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 09:06 PM
I can pretty much agree. I liked Illusion though, some of it. But God Hates Us All was shit. Diabolus had it's moments.

Coco's Disciples
05-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Now let's just remain somewhat civilized. [/coco's disciples]

ya rly

CrespoBlows
05-28-2009, 09:13 PM
CollegeHumor sucks.

Dipre
05-28-2009, 09:13 PM
ya rly

It's been civilized for some time now, yet now you appear.

CD= Moderator of extinguished fights.

BigPapiEnFuego
05-28-2009, 09:14 PM
oh snap

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 09:15 PM
CollegeHumor sucks.
I smoaked ur azz

Dipre
05-28-2009, 09:15 PM
I smoaked ur azz

Epic Win.

CrespoBlows
05-28-2009, 09:17 PM
I smoaked ur azz

Is this an example of the sophisticated humor that comes from CollegeHumor?

Dipre
05-28-2009, 09:18 PM

Wow, 2004 level comeback.

This might be interesting..........

Jacoby_Ellsbury
05-28-2009, 09:23 PM
It is not.

CrespoBlows
05-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Wow, 2004 level comeback.

This might be interesting..........

No, that's called a question.

Dipre
05-28-2009, 09:27 PM
No, that's called a question.

Buzzkill.

Coco's Disciples
05-29-2009, 04:38 PM
It's been civilized for some time now, yet now you appear.

CD= Moderator of extinguished fights.

Whenever I see my name, I respond. Maybe I have a GoogleAlerts thingy?

Coco's Disciples
05-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Wait, when did CollegeHumor get into this thread?

Dipre
05-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Whenever I see my name, I respond. Maybe I have a GoogleAlerts thingy?

I don't doubt that one bit.

Wait, when did CollegeHumor get into this thread?

Good question.

Youk Of The Nation
05-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Has anyone mentioned yet that Slayer sucks?

Dipre
05-29-2009, 05:02 PM
Has anyone mentioned yet that Slayer sucks?

Read the thread.

You're really bored aren't you..........

Youk Of The Nation
05-29-2009, 05:10 PM
I was kidding.

Dipre
05-29-2009, 06:11 PM
I was kidding.

Trolled me hard.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
06-04-2009, 04:05 PM
New Slayer album to be titled World Painted Blood.

Weird title, but who gives a shit.

BigPapiEnFuego
06-04-2009, 04:18 PM
I was looking that up last night. Weird album title. Kerry King says it's going to remind people of Seasons In The Abyss, which is good. Although Psychopathy Red kinda sucked.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
06-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Kerry King says it's going to remind people of Seasons In The Abyss, which is good.

I'm not so sure. For one, its a lot harder to turn around and effectively re-create Seasons than it was/would have been for RIB. For Slayer at least. Also, Tom's voice will suit the slower stuff even less now.

The good news is, thirteen songs were recorded, seven by Hanneman and six by King, so at least this one isn't as King dominated as previous albums.

Although Psychopathy Red kinda sucked.

Blasphemy.