PDA

View Full Version : Betting system that works great for me, but...?

MetzOverYankz
06-08-2009, 04:36 PM
hey.. James here.. for the past couple months now i've been using this betting system a buddy of mine reffered me to which has worked incredibly well for me, especially when compared to other bogus systems or cappers i've tried.. i've only been using it for a couple months but so far its been spot on accurate every single time and i've made a pretty significant amount of money with it .. but my question is- im a big MLB buff, always have been.. now this particular system is also applicable to NBA betting.. and to be honest I really dont follow the NBA at all, and don't really know much about it. However, with the success I've had so far, I would like to continue with the system after b-ball season is over.. but I'm a bit concerned because I don't know really much about NBA and my bets if continued to be made using this system, would be totally blind on my end.. and although I trust the integrity of these people, I'm not quite sure if I feel 100% comfortable with that. Their website is: sportsbet.pcti-system. com .. and I was just curious if anyone has ever personally used this system during NBA season, and if they had the same success they had during MLB .. ?? The service CLAIMS both MLB/NBA carry same success rate.. but Idk. Any advice comments or suggestons would be appreciated.. thanks

Rdsxmbnt
06-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Well I would hope that YOUR betting system would work with the NBA also

BoSox21
06-08-2009, 04:46 PM
I dont see you getting any productive replies on this....just so you know

ORS
06-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Translation:

I'm trying to sell you this miraculous money making scheme. The reason I'm trying to sell it is because it doesn't really work, because if it did, I'd be using it and making money while trying to keep it a secret.

Coco's Disciples
06-08-2009, 06:45 PM
^ Pickkkkkk

Spudboy
06-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Translation:

I'm trying to sell you this miraculous money making scheme. The reason I'm trying to sell it is because it doesn't really work, because if it did, I'd be using it and making money while trying to keep it a secret.

Lol. Another mono-poster soon to bite the dust.

ms_sox
06-09-2009, 10:15 AM
hey.. James here.. for the past couple months now i've been using this betting system a buddy of mine reffered me to which has worked incredibly well for me, especially when compared to other bogus systems or cappers i've tried..
Spell check fail.
You're so money.