06-09-2009, 04:04 PM
. why not ? . :dunno: .

yeszir
06-09-2009, 06:57 PM
What

NateGrey
06-10-2009, 01:09 AM
What

. you should add IFrame . makes it easier for members to post articles etc .

Mr Crunchy
06-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Nate you're a strange duck

BoSox21
06-10-2009, 02:19 PM
you should post normally, makes it easier for members to read your posts

Jacoby_Ellsbury
06-10-2009, 06:04 PM
you should post normally, makes it easier for members to read your posts
No.

Coco's Disciples
06-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Right, because then I would have to read his posts.

castigs850
06-10-2009, 09:57 PM
dominate the board, dominate the board

NateGrey
06-10-2009, 10:01 PM
. “You’re going to stand here, Holloway,” the leopard man growled. “Going to stand like a bleeding gentleman!” . :joke: .

castigs850
06-10-2009, 10:09 PM
someone explain this nonsense

Coco's Disciples
06-10-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm pretty flustered myself.

Spudboy
06-10-2009, 10:26 PM
618 posts in three years and this thread is your crowning achievement. What a contributor to the talksox community. Get a life spaz. Don't post with racist content. No one here wants to see it. Join a Nazi/Clan site where your lack of intelligence and immaturity will be embraced.

NateGrey
06-10-2009, 10:59 PM
. lol, the united jewish association of talksox,com strikes back . :lol: .

. you guys are way too sensitive .

Coco's Disciples
06-10-2009, 11:00 PM
So, why did you post the original thread? I'm not Israeli but I am Jewish, but either way I found it pretty offensive that you consider those their "true colors".

NateGrey
06-10-2009, 11:28 PM
So, why did you post the original thread? I'm not Israeli but I am Jewish, but either way I found it pretty offensive that you consider those their "true colors".

. zionist jews are racist dude( http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3480345,00.html ), don't see nothing wrong in posting the truth . sad that the staff on talksox put their beliefs before free speech tho . they even closed the thread i posted in the "anything goes" section, pretty zionist of them wouldn't you say ? .

Coco's Disciples
06-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Yeah dude the staff here are such assholes.

Spudboy
06-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Actually, the staff at talksox seem to be good human beings with morals. You are, from all appearances, a useless waste of flesh and should be banned.

schillingouttheks
06-10-2009, 11:53 PM
. zionist jews are racist dude( http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3480345,00.html ), don't see nothing wrong in posting the truth . sad that the staff on talksox put their beliefs before free speech tho . they even closed the thread i posted in the "anything goes" section, pretty zionist of them wouldn't you say ? .

If I really put my own beliefs before those of others, I'm pretty sure I would have either replaced it with something that supports my point of view instead of simply closing the thread and leaving it at that.

Yeah dude, because it's not like we reserve the right to watch over racist/inflammatory shit that gets posted on the site. Listen, needledick - free speech is the most misunderstood concept of all time. You don't get it here like you get it in the street because we make our own rules. If you post something that will only cause negative energy, then it's gone. Get it? Good. Find another message board to post that shit.

Exhibit A: Don't believe everything you read on the internet; especially from someone with an agenda.

NateGrey
06-11-2009, 01:09 AM
If I really put my own beliefs before those of others, I'm pretty sure I would have either replaced it with something that supports my point of view instead of simply closing the thread and leaving it at that.

Yeah dude, because it's not like we reserve the right to watch over racist/inflammatory shit that gets posted on the site. Listen, needledick - free speech is the most misunderstood concept of all time. You don't get it here like you get it in the street because we make our own rules. If you post something that will only cause negative energy, then it's gone. Get it? Good. Find another message board to post that shit.

Exhibit A: Don't believe everything you read on the internet; especially from someone with an agenda.

. had fun flexing your "super Moderator" powers there buddy? the first thread was not racist, it was just a video i found on youtube . the second one i posted in the "anything goes" section calling out those who sent me pm's because i posted thread numero uno which yeszir closed as soon as i posted it later to be reopened by you because you wanted to talk trash but later closed by you before i had a chance tlo reply . yoluy're a coward dude, and calling me a "needledick" when i never disrespected you makes you an ignorant coward . sad that ppl like you actually have a say in a community such as this one .

NateGrey
06-11-2009, 01:12 AM
Actually, the staff at talksox seem to be good human beings with morals. You are, from all appearances, a useless waste of flesh and should be banned.

. based on what? .

schillingouttheks
06-11-2009, 01:37 AM
. had fun flexing your "super Moderator" powers there buddy? the first thread was not racist, it was just a video i found on youtube . the second one i posted in the "anything goes" section calling out those who sent me pm's because i posted thread numero uno which yeszir closed as soon as i posted it later to be reopened by you because you wanted to talk trash but later closed by you before i had a chance tlo reply . yoluy're a coward dude, and calling me a "needledick" when i never disrespected you makes you an ignorant coward . sad that ppl like you actually have a say in a community such as this one .

Actually, I never even noticed that it was locked. I just posted in it and it let it through. I didn't re-lock it. Oh well.

You disrespect the message board every time you come here to post inflammatory shit, Nate. I'm not trying to disrespect you, but sometimes the only way to get a response like this out of you is to stoop to the level of respect our rules have been shown. We don't try to shut you up by locking the threads; we try to stop everyone from getting in their word in response to the provocative nature of the videos and having a gigantic clusterfuck of pejoratives.

Look, I'm not the only one who thinks so, and I'm pretty sure you notice as well, but your goddamn political threads which provide no positives to the board whatsoever are annoying as hell. You very rarely seem to post about the topics for which the board was created without having one of your trademark accompaniments. This board was not founded for what seems like 90% of your posts.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but Jesus fucking Christ.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
06-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Hahahaha dirty Jew.

I kid, I kid.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
06-11-2009, 10:53 AM
No he just posts really stupid, meaningless, trollish things.