PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Passes Away at 50

BoSox21
06-25-2009, 04:57 PM
From TMZ...

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

LaToya ran in the hospital sobbing, after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

They say bad things come in threes. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and now Michael Jackson

BigPapiEnFuego
06-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Something must of been a hell of a Thriller to send him into cardiac arrest.

Dipre
06-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Something must of been a hell of a Thriller to send him into cardiac arrest.

Too much and too fast.

RIP Michael, you will be missed.

BigPapiEnFuego
06-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Too much and too fast.

RIP Michael, you will be missed.

Meh.

In all honesty this shocks the hell out of me. I kinda thought he would live forever. He was a part of my childhood, kinda crazy.

BSN07
06-25-2009, 05:42 PM
MSN has him as " rushed to the hospital". I haven't seen him pronounced anywhere but TMZ. In any case it's a big loss.

Jacko didn't shine bright in the late parts of his career, but his beginning and middle are rivaled by no one, outside of Elvis.

Thanks for the music, the memories and the laughs.

RIP

BigPapiEnFuego
06-25-2009, 05:46 PM
MSN has him as " rushed to the hospital". I haven't seen him pronounced anywhere but TMZ. In any case it's a big loss.

Jacko didn't shine bright in the late parts of his career, but his beginning and middle are rivaled by no one, outside of Elvis.

Thanks for the music, the memories and the laughs.

RIP

CNN, New York Times and every news station here has him as dead. MTV even stopped programming and is showing his music videos right now, I am watching thriller as we speak

Jasonbay44
06-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Really unexpected. R.I.P Michael.

BSN07
06-25-2009, 05:52 PM
CNN, New York Times and every news station here has him as dead. MTV even stopped programming and is showing his music videos right now, I am watching thriller as we speak

K thanks. I am a fairly shocked by this.

It is odd to see someone from your childhood pass.

RobiForMVP
06-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Wow...Really shocked...
R.I.P M-Jax

Keeper
06-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Great entertainer. Great artist. But not a great man. The world is now a better place.

yankeessuck013
06-25-2009, 06:15 PM
He was an excellent artist but was also a tremendous philanthropist and did a lot for the world. We should be focusing on his accomplishment, not his legal troubles.

Keeper
06-25-2009, 06:20 PM
I like how you spun that. His "legal troubles." Let's excuse him for his pedophilia because he donated to a few charities. Should have died about 50 molested children ago.

CrespoBlows
06-25-2009, 06:22 PM
He was an excellent artist but was also a tremendous philanthropist and did a lot for the world. We should be focusing on his accomplishment, not his legal troubles.

Wow.

Hamas does charity work. We should ignore their "legal troubles."

BoSox21
06-25-2009, 06:29 PM
biggest music death since Elvis I'd say

CrespoBlows
06-25-2009, 06:30 PM
biggest music death since Elvis I'd say

John Lennon.

BoSox21
06-25-2009, 06:31 PM
this is bigger than Lennon

yankeessuck013
06-25-2009, 06:32 PM
I like how you spun that. His "legal troubles." Let's excuse him for his pedophilia because he donated to a few charities. Should have died about 50 molested children ago.

I really don't like wishing death on anyone or speaking ill of the death. Go ahead if you want.

CrespoBlows
06-25-2009, 06:32 PM
this is bigger than Lennon

I'd agree with you if this happened 15 years ago.

BigPapiEnFuego
06-25-2009, 06:33 PM

Wow. He should of died for something that was SPECULATED? It was never proven he molested.

CrespoBlows
06-25-2009, 06:34 PM
I really don't like wishing death on anyone or speaking ill of the death. Go ahead if you want.

http://blogofhilarity.com/wp-content/uploads/john-wayne-gacy.jpg

rip gacy :( hez dead 4eva he did sum gr8t work wit charities and funded many PROGRESSIVE causes. RIP

BoSox21
06-25-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm talking overall impact on music in general. Of course, there's really no facts to prove either.

Keeper
06-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Wow. He should of died for something that was SPECULATED? It was never proven he molested.

Gary Glitter says hello, douche bag.

BigPapiEnFuego
06-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Gary Glitter says hello, douche bag.

Gary GLitter was actually CONVICTED of some shit. Micheal Jackson was not.

Either way, fuck you. Way to call someone a douche bag that wasn't even being an asshole toward you. Way to take it in the ass, princess.

BoSox21
06-25-2009, 06:40 PM
ill tell you one thing, its gonna be a long ass time before you hear anyone in the media even reference the child molesting thing

CrespoBlows
06-25-2009, 06:40 PM

Yeah, they were just resting their dicks in MJ's mouth.

Keeper
06-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Gary GLitter was actually CONVICTED of some shit. Micheal Jackson was not.

Either way, fuck you. Way to call someone a douche bag that wasn't even being an asshole toward you. Way to take it in the ass, princess.

You were being an asshole towards humanity for being so thick.

yankeessuck013
06-25-2009, 06:45 PM
There's some classy people over here at Talksox

BigPapiEnFuego
06-25-2009, 06:45 PM

Are you serious? That's fucking stupid. Get the hell out of here

Keeper
06-25-2009, 06:48 PM

And you're not one of them. Self-righteous dumbass. I defend evil men who die because it's insensitive to call a spade a spade.

Dipre
06-25-2009, 06:49 PM
This is going places.....

Chill the fuck out plz.

BigPapiEnFuego
06-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Self-righteous dumbass.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
06-25-2009, 06:50 PM
One fail among many.

MANNYHOF24
06-25-2009, 06:53 PM
One fail among many.

This is where fail applies.

Dipre
06-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Could you guys stop inciting a shitstorm?

kthxbai.

CrespoBlows
06-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Why show sympathy toward pedophiles?

Coco's Disciples
06-25-2009, 06:57 PM

Chill the fuck out plz.

Could you guys stop inciting a shitstorm?

kthxbai.

Personal attacks need to stop.

redsoxrules
06-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Yeah, they were just resting their dicks in MJ's mouth.

OMF....LOL

a700hitter
06-25-2009, 07:06 PM
His good friend Liz Taylor is still alive. She's had all sorts of close brushes with death and all sorts of health problems, but she's still alive and she's about 100.

Spudboy
06-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Wow. I can't believe that you all feel so strongly about one person's passing. In a way, that's good. We should never take life, including the life of another, for granted. Having said that, and with all due respect for Micheal Jackson and the members of the board, I agree with Crespo and Keeper. While Jackson was very entertaining, he was clearly flawed as a human being. To dismiss his off-stage activities as simply "legal problems" is to burying your head in the sand. While no criminal charges were ever substantiated against M.J., he sure did have some disturbing habits. Sleeping with young boys is not normally accepted as healthy human behavior. While circumstantial, the body of evidence is overwhelming.

I'm sorry that he has died, but his death is shallow when compared to the lives of others that have been snuffed out in the name of good. Namely, the young men and women who have given their lives for our country and humanity in conflicts around the world as examples.

As far as his significance as an entertainer, and to keep things in perspective, he was a product. Not an artist. Let's not forget Marvin Gaye, Little Richard (the true King of Rock), Otis Reading, Lew Rawls, Wilson Picket, Stevie Wonder, and many others.

Rest in peace Micheal Jackson.

Gom
06-25-2009, 11:51 PM
Jacko died? Finally.

Oh...Michael Jackson. My bad. Never mind. Carry on.

26 to 6
06-26-2009, 02:07 AM
good i don't give a fuck about michael jackson

Teddyballgame10
06-26-2009, 03:29 AM

Chill the fuck out plz.

Yes relaxxxxxxxxx.

TheKilo
06-26-2009, 07:13 AM
In honor of Michael Jackson, all MLB players will wear gloves on one hand for the entire day today to remember him.

jacksonianmarch
06-26-2009, 07:34 AM
I bet he's roasting on a spit in the 7th level of dante's infero. I dont care if you make the biggest breakthrough in the history of mankind (Dr. Edward Jenner), if you plow kids, you should be shot in the face with a 12 gauge

BoSox21
06-26-2009, 07:41 AM
IMO today is a day to celebrate the performer and the contributions he made to the world of music. there's plenty of time to condemn the person in the future

Mr Crunchy
06-26-2009, 07:42 AM
Never convicted?Neither was OJ, Hitler, Stalin or Beretta.
North Korea has a boat sailing towards Hawaii, Iran is close to civil war, we're pulling our kids out of Iraqi cities on Tuesday, Afghanland is once again a shit fight, the Pakistani army is making huge gains and their civilians are now fighting along with them against the Taliban.
and Michael Jackson, a man who paid off a half dozen families after diddling with their kids is dead.
Let the truth be told,a junkie ,weirdo, diddler is gone.
He said on the BBC in front of 40,000,000 tv viewers in the British Isles
""Theres nothing more beautiful than sharing your bed and your love with a boy, doesnt everyone deserve to be loved, theres nothing wrong with sharing your bed with a child""...
My daughter didnt know he was black until last year, that was one fucked up dude that usurped the US Judicial system with money and made a mockery out of the court room whether it be dressing up like Sargent Fukin Pepper or coming to court with his jammies on.
He went broke and fucked over his creditors as was reported this morning to the tune of 400,000,000.00but he was very talented and had a big impact on the music industry for 40 years.
Theres no doubt about his talent and his ability to entertain
Chuck Sullivan,son of Pats owner Billy Sullivan went broke promoting his tour after the Thriller album was cut. the town of Foxboro wouldnt allow Jackson to play at Schaefer Stadium due to the element he brought into the stadiums(14 year old girls and men like Perez Hilton).

Im not conflicted
I got a 13 yr old son who stands 6'1 175 and would beat the piss out of a diddler but none the less as a father I got no room for sympathy cause Jackson got away with raping children and man o man o manoschevitz I dont have it in my heart to give a fuck about people like that whether their daddies spanked them or not...You dont pay blackmail money if your innocent and this guy paid till it hurt.
Mother fucker brought Emmanuel Lewis to the Grammy's 1 year when the kid was like 9.
His best friend was McCauley Culkin,ever wonder why he was so fucked up?
The only people who should be mourning today are the lawyers that took him for 9 figures over the years in legal fees ,payouts and kickbacks and his family members who truly loved him and then those who look past his actions as a man and are simply in love with his talent.
I believe in a just God and I also believe that diddlers get butt fucked dry for eternity.
See ya in hell bitch.

jacksonianmarch
06-26-2009, 07:49 AM
agree Crunchy. It is amazing that someone can do something so heinous yet be a good musician and get a pass for it. HE FUCKED YOUNG BOYS IN THE ASS AFTER DRUGGING THEM WITH WINE. Hell, even criminals have a code. If he went to jail, his asshole would have stretched from his mid back to his toes just prior to him getting shanked.

Mr Crunchy
06-26-2009, 08:02 AM
I used to giggle and make jokes about his unhealthy relationships with kids....till i had my own.
Then it wasnt so funny, theres plenty of guilt to go around here including the parents who essentially pimped their kids off sending them overnight to Jacksons house with intent to set his ass up good.
He couldnt control himself, the pimping parents got paid and we all let it go by the wayside cause Michael was so sweet.

schillingouttheks
06-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Not a good week to be famous. Billy Mays was found dead in his home. Maybe all that OxiClean he was around finally got to him?

Linky. (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/06/28/2009-06-28_tv_pitchman_billy_mays_found_dead_in_florida_ho me.html)

Dutchy
06-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Not a good week to be famous. Billy Mays was found dead in his home. Maybe all that OxiClean he was around finally got to him?

Linky. (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/06/28/2009-06-28_tv_pitchman_billy_mays_found_dead_in_florida_ho me.html)

Noooooooooooooooo! He has a reality TV show right now, they're gonna cash in on this big time.

a700hitter
06-28-2009, 12:53 PM

Linky. (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/06/28/2009-06-28_tv_pitchman_billy_mays_found_dead_in_florida_ho me.html)I didn't hear about that.

a700hitter
06-28-2009, 12:54 PM
What next ... the ShamWow guy?

NJRedSoxFan
06-28-2009, 02:19 PM
I didnt particulary care about his personal life or whatever but one of most dynamic musicians ever!!!

RIP MJ!

Spudboy
06-28-2009, 02:48 PM

That's too bad. I liked his shtick. "Nobody likes dings and dents".

Dutchy
06-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Michael Jackson AND Billy Mays? I'm pretty sure the Mayans mentioned this as a sign of a apocalypse.

jacksonianmarch
06-28-2009, 04:34 PM
What next ... the ShamWow guy?

http://daveandthomas.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/sham_wow_mug_shot-500x316.jpg

jacksonianmarch
06-28-2009, 04:35 PM
btw, just watched some of the MTV tribute. His music was really revolutionary and he was a great entertainer. Too bad he was such a fuckup off the stage, cause that is what will relegate him to the 7th level of Dantae's inferno

Dutchy
06-28-2009, 04:38 PM
http://daveandthomas.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/sham_wow_mug_shot-500x316.jpg

Arrested for "batting a hooker"? WOW.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/27/vince-shlomi-shamwow-pitc_n_180210.html

The fame really must have gone to his head :rolleyes:

jacksonianmarch
06-28-2009, 09:09 PM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9895/bmh.jpg

Jacoby_Ellsbury
06-28-2009, 09:20 PM
lulz

NJRedSoxFan
06-29-2009, 06:37 AM

I was thinking too much Mighty Puddy.

BoSox21
06-29-2009, 08:19 AM
he mixed up Orange Clean with Orange Juice and drank the wrong one

HeadOfSoxNation
06-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Never convicted?Neither was OJ, Hitler, Stalin or Beretta.
North Korea has a boat sailing towards Hawaii, Iran is close to civil war, we're pulling our kids out of Iraqi cities on Tuesday, Afghanland is once again a shit fight, the Pakistani army is making huge gains and their civilians are now fighting along with them against the Taliban.
and Michael Jackson, a man who paid off a half dozen families after diddling with their kids is dead.
Let the truth be told,a junkie ,weirdo, diddler is gone.
He said on the BBC in front of 40,000,000 tv viewers in the British Isles
""Theres nothing more beautiful than sharing your bed and your love with a boy, doesnt everyone deserve to be loved, theres nothing wrong with sharing your bed with a child""...
My daughter didnt know he was black until last year, that was one fucked up dude that usurped the US Judicial system with money and made a mockery out of the court room whether it be dressing up like Sargent Fukin Pepper or coming to court with his jammies on.
He went broke and fucked over his creditors as was reported this morning to the tune of 400,000,000.00but he was very talented and had a big impact on the music industry for 40 years.
Theres no doubt about his talent and his ability to entertain
Chuck Sullivan,son of Pats owner Billy Sullivan went broke promoting his tour after the Thriller album was cut. the town of Foxboro wouldnt allow Jackson to play at Schaefer Stadium due to the element he brought into the stadiums(14 year old girls and men like Perez Hilton).

Im not conflicted
I got a 13 yr old son who stands 6'1 175 and would beat the piss out of a diddler but none the less as a father I got no room for sympathy cause Jackson got away with raping children and man o man o manoschevitz I dont have it in my heart to give a fuck about people like that whether their daddies spanked them or not...You dont pay blackmail money if your innocent and this guy paid till it hurt.
Mother fucker brought Emmanuel Lewis to the Grammy's 1 year when the kid was like 9.
His best friend was McCauley Culkin,ever wonder why he was so fucked up?
The only people who should be mourning today are the lawyers that took him for 9 figures over the years in legal fees ,payouts and kickbacks and his family members who truly loved him and then those who look past his actions as a man and are simply in love with his talent.
I believe in a just God and I also believe that diddlers get butt fucked dry for eternity.
See ya in hell bitch.

Agree and disagree. I see your point...the evidence is overwhelming...but what if...WHAT IF...the guy was just plain weird? Like what if he wasn't a child molester, he was just a straaaange, strange cat? I'm not saying sharing your bed with kids is normal...but what if that's truly all it was? The evidence is staggering, but there is the slightest slightest doubt in my mind.

And, to being a father...say someone did molest your son...is there any amount of money that you'd be willing to settle for to let the guy walk? I don't have a child of my own, but I have a niece...if anyone were to lay a single finger on her in a way I didn't feel proper, I don't know that the case would ever get to trial prior to me murdering whoever it was myself. But if it did slip past me and get to court, you bet I'd want them hung from the highest tree. AFTER a conviction I would go after them in a civil court to ensure every last dime of their money becomes hers. That's what casts the biggest shadow for me...seems like extortion at its core...:dunno:

BoSox21
06-29-2009, 09:09 AM
the jury of public opinion has already reached a verdict on Jackson, nothing will ever change that

bosoxgirl34
06-29-2009, 12:32 PM
just cause a jury found a very rich man not guilty doesnt mean he didnt do it.....he was the creepiest person alive

Soxfan#1
06-29-2009, 06:15 PM
the jury of public opinion has already reached a verdict on Jackson, nothing will ever change that

Ever heard of jury nullification? I'm not saying I believe he was guilty, but I can't say he was truly innocent either.

BoSox21
06-29-2009, 06:37 PM
im not talking about the jury he faced in court. im talking about the general public has already formed their opinion on whether MJ fucked boys in the ass or not and nothing can change that

Dipre
06-29-2009, 07:18 PM
im not talking about the jury he faced in court. im talking about the general public has already formed their opinion on whether MJ fucked boys in the ass or not and nothing can change that

The truth is right there.

I've always thought the families of the so-called "raped boys" were nothing but members of a get-rich quick scam, because honestly, no matter how twisted you are, if someone really raped a child you brought into this world, you want his ass in jail no matter the amount of money offered.

Where are the death threats from the families?

Where's the indignation?

Where's the pain?

I never saw any of that from the families, and that's what makes me call bullshit on it.

I'm not trying to say he's innocent, i just really doubt the paid off families' intentions.

BoSox21
06-29-2009, 07:21 PM
screw the families, all those kids are probably in their early 20s by now, why arent they speaking up?

bosoxgirl34
06-29-2009, 07:25 PM
oh gotcha well going with that lol i think he did cause there was something really wrong with him i think he may havent started out with good intentions about really helping kids but then something went really wrong...i do also blame the parents cause i dont care who you are famous or not my kids will not spend the night at a strangers house and def not in the same bed

BoSox21
06-29-2009, 07:30 PM
for the money those families got, id leave him at the front door of neverland with a jar of lube in his hand

a700hitter
06-29-2009, 07:50 PM
The truth is right there.

I've always thought the families of the so-called "raped boys" were nothing but members of a get-rich quick scam, because honestly, no matter how twisted you are, if someone really raped a child you brought into this world, you want his ass in jail no matter the amount of money offered.

Where are the death threats from the families?

Where's the indignation?

Where's the pain?

I never saw any of that from the families, and that's what makes me call bullshit on it.

I'm not trying to say he's innocent, i just really doubt the paid off families' intentions.You are a lawyer. Their silence regarding Michael jackson was no doubt a stipulation of any settlement. He was afterall buying their silence... no? The mother of his children was not even allowed to comment about Michael jackson or the kids.

Dipre
06-29-2009, 07:52 PM
You are a lawyer. Their silence regarding Michael jackson was no doubt a stipulation of any settlement. He was afterall buying their silence... no? The mother of his children was not even allowed to comment about Michael jackson or the kids.

The case settlement was not made outside of a courtroom.

Your penal law, like ours,specifies that any stipulation made in a settlement case must be saved in public records so the public be able to access it.

If it had been an outside-court settlement your argument might have held water.

a700hitter
06-29-2009, 08:02 PM
The case settlement was not made outside of a courtroom.

Your penal law, like ours,specifies that any stipulation made in a settlement case must be saved in public records so the public be able to access it.

If it had been an outside-court settlement your argument might have held water.What? There is very little that is known about the first settlement (1990's), rumored to be $20 million. That case was never prosecuted, and the settlement was out of court. There are also rumored to be numerous other settlements outside of court. The last case was an acquittal, so I am not sure if there was any settlement. Are you telling me that a settlement filed with a court cannot contain a provision where the parties agree not to disparage each other? That is just not accurate.

I'm not taking sides whether he was a pedophile or not. He certainly, at the very least, exercised incredibly poor judgment. I'm just saying that silence by victims who have settled financially is no indication of innocence. It is just not.

Dipre
06-29-2009, 08:05 PM
What? There is very little that is known about the first settlement (1990's), rumored to be $20 million. That case was never prosecuted, and the settlement was out of court. There are also rumored to be numerous other settlements outside of court. The last case was an acquittal, so I am not sure if there was any settlement. Are you telling me that a settlement filed with a court cannot contain a provision where the parties agree not to disparage each other? That is just not accurate.

I'm not taking sides whether he was a pedophile or not. He certainly, at the very least, exercised incredibly poor judgment. I'm just saying that silence by victims who have settled financially is no indication of innocence. It is just not.

If the settlement was out of court, as you state, then you are indeed correct and my memory fails me.

But on this:

Are you telling me that a settlement filed with a court cannot contain a provision where the parties agree not to disparage each other? That is just not accurate.

Absolute strawman.

It can contain the provision, but it will be held in the case record, so it will actually be known that such a provision was actually made.

That's why people avoid in-court settlements at all costs.

a700hitter
06-29-2009, 08:09 PM
If the settlement was out of court, as you state, then you are indeed correct and my memory fails me.

But on this:

Are you telling me that a settlement filed with a court cannot contain a provision where the parties agree not to disparage each other? That is just not accurate.

Absolute strawman.

It can contain the provision, but it will be held in the case record, so it will actually be known that such a provision was actually made.

That's why people avoid in-court settlements at all costs.

I don't even know if there is an in court settlement of any claims against him, but there's no strawman here. The agreement could have a gag order. Just because we don't know what's in any such settlement doesn't mean that there is no gag order. We haven't seen any such settlement agreement, so how could we know?

Dipre
06-29-2009, 08:14 PM
I don't even know if there is an in court settlement of any claims against him, but there's no strawman here. The agreement could have a gag order. Just because we don't know what's in any such settlement doesn't mean that there is no gag order. We haven't seen any such settlement agreement, so how could we know?

Ok we got off on the wrong foot.

Allow me to explain.

You said they might have agreed to not discuss the case outside of court.

I said that, to my recollection, it was an in-court settlement, and if it in fact was in-court, then it'd be public domain that such a clause was part of the settlement, basically proving MJ's guilt, and that, since such a thing was never mentioned, it casts a shadow of doubt on the nature of the actual settlement.

You corrected me on the nature of the settlement, saying it was outside-of-court, to which i admitted to being wrong if such was the case.

Clear now?

a700hitter
06-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Ok we got off on the wrong foot.

Allow me to explain.

You said they might have agreed to not discuss the case outside of court.

I said that, to my recollection, it was an in-court settlement, and if it in fact was in-court, then it'd be public domain that such a clause was part of the settlement, basically proving MJ's guilt, and that, since such a thing was never mentioned, it casts a shadow of doubt on the nature of the actual settlement.

You corrected me on the nature of the settlement, saying it was outside-of-court, to which i admitted to being wrong if such was the case.

Clear now?Got it.

Let me say that regardless of his guilt or innocence, his was a tragic life. The biggest irony of all is that his father who did such a great job abusing all of the jackson kids and screwing them up may get custody of Michael's kids. That has to be the last thing that Jackson wanted.

Dipre
06-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Got it.

Let me say that regardless of his guilt or innocence, his was a tragic life. The biggest irony of all is that his father who did such a great job abusing all of the jackson kids and screwing them up may get custody of Michael's kids. That has to be the last thing that Jackson wanted.

Seconded.

Did you know MJ's skin problems derived from his dad giving him hormones to stunt his hormonal development so he could keep his voice intact?

a700hitter
06-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Seconded.

Did you know MJ's skin problems derived from his dad giving him hormones to stunt his hormonal development so he could keep his voice intact?I didn 't know that.

Dipre
06-29-2009, 08:37 PM
I didn 't know that.

Yup.

My mother's a huge MJ fan, so she collects every piece of biographic info on him that she can, and she was quite surprised when she found that out.

ms_sox
07-07-2009, 03:04 PM
I love MJ's music, but this memorial service is too outlandish for me. On every...single...channel. Luckily, I can turn it off.

I'll stick to the music.

617_suffolkcounty_standup
07-07-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm not one to kick the dead horse. But this guy was a true lowlife. To be honest I think he did molest those kids but lets say he didn't for a second. Sleeping in the same bed with children is stepping over lines. Great entertainer, but a lowlife druggie off the stage.

ms_sox
07-07-2009, 03:18 PM
MJ was a musical genius, but imo he belonged in a nut hatch, even if you take away the pedophile allegations. He needed some serious mental help, and he never got it. As they say, if you're poor, you're crazy...if you're rich, you're eccentric.

Dutchy
07-07-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm not one to kick the dead horse. But this guy was a true lowlife. To be honest I think he did molest those kids but lets say he didn't for a second. Sleeping in the same bed with children is stepping over lines. Great entertainer, but a lowlife druggie off the stage.

He was severely abused as a child. Not to say that excuses his behavior (if he actually did abuse children) but so often child abuse is a cycle of victimization. If he received some kind of counseling or intervention, perhaps he wouldn't have turned out the way he did.

BigPapiEnFuego
07-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Great entertainer, but a lowlife druggie off the stage.

This is interchangable with any entertainer out there pretty much.