PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from my date!

Youk Of The Nation
09-20-2009, 08:37 PM
It actually went much better than I expected. We played about twenty games of pool before we finally got bored with it. We had a few drinks during the games, so we decided instead of driving somewhere we would take a walk. We walked down the street to a small wooded park and took one of the trails up to this spot on the side of a rocky hill that overlooks the highway. We talked for about an hour about work and families and stuff, then walked back to our cars. We ended up going to grab something to eat at a diner and then after sitting there for another hour or so, we parted ways. (She has to be to work for 7 tomorrow and I have to be to classes by 8).

All in all, it was very enjoyable.

Thank you. I know you all cared. :D

Coco's Disciples
09-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Huzzah, sounds like you had a good time.

Dipre
09-20-2009, 08:38 PM
It actually went much better than I expected. We played about twenty games of pool before we finally got bored with it. We had a few drinks during the games, so we decided instead of driving somewhere we would take a walk. We walked down the street to a small wooded park and took one of the trails up to this spot on the side of a rocky hill that overlooks the highway. We talked for about an hour about work and families and stuff, then walked back to our cars. We ended up going to grab something to eat at a diner and then after sitting there for another hour or so, we parted ways. (She has to be to work for 7 tomorrow and I have to be to classes by 8).

All in all, it was very enjoyable.

Thank you. I know you all cared. :D

No lip action?

This one's a keeper! :lol:

BoSox21
09-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Nice. If you could spend that much time with a girl on a first date, it sounds like there's some kind of connection.

Youk Of The Nation
There was the quickest and barest peck. You know, the nervous kind? Right when we hugged goodbye.

That was the only thing I think bothered me about the whole afternoon/night. It felt like I was doing something wrong.

I wasn't going to mention it unless someone asked. I didn't think it would only take two responses. :lol:

Soxfan#1
IF YOU DIDNT GET YOUR DICK WET THAN FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

a700hitter
09-20-2009, 08:41 PM
I am happy for you. It sounds like a very nice day.

Dipre
09-20-2009, 08:41 PM
There was the quickest and barest peck. You know, the nervous kind? Right when we hugged goodbye.

That was the only thing I think bothered me about the whole afternoon/night. It felt like I was doing something wrong.

I wasn't going to mention it unless someone asked. I didn't think it would only take two responses. :lol:

Shame on them.

Anyways, stop it with that feeling.

You deserve to be happy (specially if it will reflect on TalkSox).

All kidding aside, that's some great stuff you got going on.

Youk Of The Nation
09-20-2009, 08:43 PM
It was. If nothing else, I met a girl who can match almost evenly with me at the table. I won most of the games, but she won a few and she won them well. She knows how to play.

Youk Of The Nation
09-20-2009, 08:44 PM

You know, the other day I mentioned to my fellow mods that I think you've matured greatly since I joined in 2005.

And then, you do that thing I hate. You know, acting like yourself. And you totally ruin it.

Dipre
09-20-2009, 08:46 PM
Damn it Soxfan.Stop it.

BoSox21
09-20-2009, 08:47 PM

I don't mind that actually. Hard to explain but I find it makes the progression of the relationship more interesting. It's kind of a cop out to make out with or fuck a girl on a first date.

Dipre
09-20-2009, 08:48 PM
I don't mind that actually. Hard to explain but I find it makes the progression of the relationship more interesting. It's kind of a cop out to make out with or fuck a girl on a first date.

Our favorite Canadian speaks the truth.

Soxfan#1
09-20-2009, 09:02 PM
You know, the other day I mentioned to my fellow mods that I think you've matured greatly since I joined in 2005.

And then, you do that thing I hate. You know, acting like yourself. And you totally ruin it.

It was a play on pretty much all Yankshater used to say to me when I talked about this shit. Take it easy.

YanksHater213
09-20-2009, 09:04 PM
When did I ever talk to you?

Why did my name even come up?

I didn't even post in this thread. Way to go, jackass.

Edit: In order to not hijack this thread - way to go, you mother foulker.

26 to 6
09-20-2009, 09:51 PM
Really, coming from YOU? How ironic.....we've got the oldest (maybe the only) virgin on the board talking about getting pussy :lol:

Soxfan#1
09-20-2009, 10:18 PM
When did I ever talk to you?

Why did my name even come up?

I didn't even post in this thread. Way to go, jackass.

Edit: In order to not hijack this thread - way to go, you mother foulker.

Really, coming from YOU? How ironic.....we've got the oldest (maybe the only) virgin on the board talking about getting pussy :lol:

Take a stroll down the "Post Your Pic" thread. You'll find references to jack daniels, wet penis, and a lot more.

It was a joke. Try not to pull anything.

Youk Of The Nation
09-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Soxfan, no one in this thread was talking about any of that. YOU brought it up in THIS thread, not anyone else. I'd thank you to keep your problems with other people out of other people's threads.

msubulldogs21
09-20-2009, 11:11 PM
Anywayyyyyy...

Good for you, Youk. Glad you had a nice time. Future dates maybe?

Youk Of The Nation
09-20-2009, 11:29 PM
Definitely. I don't know when the next 'date' will be, but we're going to the Big E sometime soon.

Gom
09-21-2009, 12:44 AM
Best of luck to you YOTN.

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 01:04 AM
Definitely. I don't know when the next 'date' will be, but we're going to the Big E sometime soon.

well, its good to see you have found a girl you can atleast spend time with congratulations, so you are heading to New Orleans(I hope you meant Big Easy, if not i am a complete idiot and you can ignore the rest of this post)? When? and if you want to know any good places to eat or get a drink on bourbon street let me know, I have spent a good bit o time down in NOLA.

Youk Of The Nation
09-21-2009, 07:01 AM
The Big E is the Eastern States Exposition. It's a craft, agricultural, and entertainment fair in New England and also the largest regional fair in the country.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-21-2009, 10:57 AM
Good for you brah.

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 02:33 PM
The Big E is the Eastern States Exposition. It's a craft, agricultural, and entertainment fair in New England and also the largest regional fair in the country.

do they do live music there? That should be fun.

TheKilo
09-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Yo, that's great news, congrats. Sounds like you connect with this girl really well.

Steer clear of the donutburgers at the Big E though. You should totally split a Maine baked potato or something though.

BigPapiEnFuego
09-21-2009, 08:54 PM
do they do live music there? That should be fun.

Yes they do, but most of the time it's washed up people from the past. I went there yesterday and Boyz II Men were playing. A few years ago Journey played, and the other day I guess Foghat played. But overall it's pretty cool. So much food and plenty of beer everwhere.

yeszir
09-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Yes they do, but most of the time it's washed up people from the past. I went there yesterday and Boyz II Men were playing. A few years ago Journey played, and the other day I guess Foghat played. But overall it's pretty cool. So much food and plenty of beer everwhere.

You're gonna call Journey and Foghat washed up!?

TheKilo
09-21-2009, 09:06 PM
SLOW RII-I-II-DEEEE

TAKE IT EEEEEE-ZAYYYYYY

BigPapiEnFuego
09-21-2009, 09:07 PM
They ain't what they used to be, right? I guess washed up might not be the right term. I don't know. But they do have more current bands play too. Destiny's Child played a few years ago, and Seether plays sometime this year too. And random country artists i don't know

BoSox21
09-21-2009, 09:08 PM
SLOW RII-I-II-DEEEE

TAKE IT EEEEEE-ZAYYYYYY

you have no idea how close I was to posting something very similar to that when I read the word "Foghat"

TheKilo
09-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Great minds etc

BoSox21
09-21-2009, 09:18 PM
I wrestled with how to type out the guitar riff and 18 seconds into that, I lost interest

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 09:23 PM
hey I would pay to see Journey, even with that new lead singer that would be pretty sweet to see.

Soxfan#1
09-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Don't Stop Believin' will always be at the top of my list.

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Just a small town girl, livin in A LONLEEEY WOOORLD!!
She took a midnight train goin aaannyyywheeere!

Spudboy
09-21-2009, 09:31 PM
SLOW RII-I-II-DEEEE

TAKE IT EEEEEE-ZAYYYYYY

Foghat was great!

Spudboy
09-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Don't Stop Believin' will always be at the top of my list.

Yeah, but you like Air Supply!;)

Soxfan#1
As awful as the "Glee" version is, I like it just because of how great of a song they are covering. I've been hearing too much of it lately, though.

Emmz
Journey and Foghat are both pretty awesome. Foghat is extremely underrated

Spudboy
09-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Fool for the City!

Emmz
09-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Yeah, but you like Air Supply!;)

Ahhh! I hate Air Supply, waaaayyyy too soft. Bread's another one, but atleast Bread had a few rock songs that were decent

Emmz
09-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Fool for the City!

I like that one more than I like Slow Ride, they have better stuff. Kinda like how everyone knows Free for All Right Now, they have some awesome songs outside of that too!

BoSox21
09-21-2009, 09:37 PM
bring in Hootie & The Blowfish and you have a party

Spudboy
09-21-2009, 09:37 PM
I like that one more than I like Slow Ride, they have better stuff. Kinda like how everyone knows Free for All Right Now, they have some awesome songs outside of that too!

I'm shocked that you know these things.

Most excellent.

Emmz
09-21-2009, 09:39 PM

Aren't they like the most uncool band to listen to?

yeszir
hey I would pay to see Journey, even with that new lead singer that would be pretty sweet to see.

Isn't he Filipino or something?

yeszir

Let her cryyyyyyyyyyyy

Emmz
I'm shocked that you know these things.

Most excellent.

Like my classic rock man!

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 09:40 PM

Darius Rutger left Hootie & The Blowfish to start a career in country music, and he is pretty damn good at country (I know everyone here hates country but be a little open minded) it just shows the talent he has, I love Hootie.

yeszir
09-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Darius Rutger left Hootie & The Blowfish to start a career in country music, and he is pretty damn good at country (I know everyone here hates country but be a little open minded) it just shows the talent he has, I love Hootie.

A kid I know got into a fight with him at a bar in Nashville. This kid was also punched in the face by a player on the Nashville Predators. :lol:

edit: i've also always wanted to go to a Hootie and the Blowfish concert and scream "PLAY TENDER CRISP BACON CHEDDAR RANCH!"

Emmz
09-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Let her cryyyyyyyyyyyy

I'mma go ahead and guess that's a Hootie and the Blowfish reference : p

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 09:41 PM
you shut your mouth <_<

Isn't he Filipino or something?

Yes I belive so, he looks like the asian version of slash to me lol, but the dude has some pipes.

Emmz
09-21-2009, 09:42 PM

I like country when it's actually country, mostly the classic stuff, Johnny Cash is awesome

The_Destroyah
A kid I know got into a fight with him at a bar in Nashville. This kid was also punched in the face by a player on the Nashville Predators. :lol:

lol Does he try to get into fights with B list, no wait C list celebs or something?

BoSox21

ummmmm..........NO!

See, when he says the Dolphins made him cry, the Dolphins are a metaphor for life. LIFE made him cry and we can all relate to that. His words speak to me.

Dipre
09-21-2009, 09:43 PM
This thread has been hijacked.

Emmz
09-21-2009, 09:44 PM

edit: i've also always wanted to go to a Hootie and the Blowfish concert and scream "PLAY TENDER CRISP BACON CHEDDAR RANCH!"

LOL that's hilarious! One of my friend's dad got busted climbing in a tree in Las Vegas trying to look into Shittney Spears' hotel

BoSox21
09-21-2009, 09:44 PM
This thread has been hijacked.

at least there's no hate

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 09:45 PM
I like country when it's actually country, mostly the classic stuff, Johnny Cash is awesome

country like every other genre changes over time, thats fine if you dont like newer country, no one can tell you what to like but the newer country is still country.
think of it like this, if Black Sabath came out in 2004 they would have been considered rock not metal, because metal has become 30 times harder since then.

Dipre
09-21-2009, 09:45 PM
country like every other genre changes over time, thats fine if you dont like newer country, no one can tell you what to like but the newer country is still country.
think of it like this, if Black Sabath came out in 2004 they would have been considered rock not metal, because metal has become 30 times harder since then.

Lol country.

yeszir
09-21-2009, 09:46 PM
at least there's no hate

Precisely.

msubulldogs21
09-21-2009, 09:46 PM

Damn. Sounds like this kid has some temper problems.

Any idea why/who the Predators player punched him?

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Lol country.

hey no one said you had to like it, but I happen to enjoy it.
stop with the hate my Dominican brotha

BoSox21
09-21-2009, 09:48 PM
try living around here, then you have french country and even worse...french rap

Emmz
09-21-2009, 09:49 PM

True, but I still don't like the way it has morphed, and it's become much more mainstream than it was. Like I said, it's a preference thing totally

yeszir
try living around here, then you have french country and even worse...french rap

MC Solaar bitches.

yeszir
Ok ok ok but seriously, we have a music thread. This is getting derailed too far.

Emmz
09-21-2009, 09:50 PM

Rap is good man, I like a bit of everything, I just tend to not like mainstream crap that you hear on pop stations every day!

BoSox21
09-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Rap is good man, I like a bit of everything, I just tend to not like mainstream crap that you hear on pop stations every day!

I like rap as much as the next honky but have you actually heard french rap? It's like a cow being sodomized with a rake, or even worse, it's like listening to Kings of Leon

soooooo YOTN, any word on who'll be playing when you take your dame there?

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 09:52 PM
True, but I still don't like the way it has morphed, and it's become much more mainstream than it was. Like I said, it's a preference thing totally

I agree, and dont get me wrong I love older country too, Hank Williams Jr. is the man, and I listen to a little bit of everything, classic rock, blues, rock, metal, country, swing, jazz, rap, polka, tejano, french rap and country, russian swing metal techno party (I just made up that genre but I think Im going to start a band in that genre and it shall sweep the nation and its debut album will go platnum, just you watch)

The_Destroyah
09-21-2009, 09:54 PM
Ok ok ok but seriously, we have a music thread. This is getting derailed too far.

my bad, back to YOTN's hot date.
so YOTN any plans on what specifically you 2 are doing?

Emmz
09-21-2009, 09:58 PM
I like rap as much as the next honky but have you actually heard french rap? It's like a cow being sodomized with a rake, or even worse, it's like listening to Kings of Leon

soooooo YOTN, any word on who'll be playing when you take your dame there?

LOLOLOL

That description is priceless :lol:

And yeah, back to the topic, what's the deal now YOTN?

Youk Of The Nation
09-21-2009, 11:18 PM
I have no idea now. My car shitted out today, I got stuck at work until midnight, and now I come home to find that the Sox blew an easy win. I can't imagine this day getting any better. Spectacular. I don't know if we're going to the Big E now.

YAZMAN
09-22-2009, 02:13 PM
I have no idea now. My car shitted out today, I got stuck at work until midnight, and now I come home to find that the Sox blew an easy win. I can't imagine this day getting any better. Spectacular. I don't know if we're going to the Big E now.

Just roll with it, things seem to be going good with her. Handle the car issue, make an adjustment with the date if necessary, and impress the crap out of her with your cool demeanor - you know she'll be watching to see how you problem solve.

The_Destroyah
09-22-2009, 02:22 PM

YOTN in my time here there is one thing I have learned, and that is that you are the man, and can find a way to make this work, I believe in you man :thumbsup:

Youk Of The Nation
09-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks.

jacksonianmarch
09-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Turn it into a night in. Get to know her a bit. Grab a bite to eat at a nice restaurant. Just know, dating is fucking expensive. But its good you are getting out again.

Youk Of The Nation
09-29-2009, 01:05 AM
So. We both got off around 6 today. Went out to eat at Olive Garden, walked for a bit in the rain, went to see a movie and ended up seeing The Informant. (It was 'meh'). Talked for an hour or so at the bar in the restaurant in the movie theater entrance, and then somehow decided to go to her place and watch a movie. (We watched Ocean's Eleven). We cuddled and all that cutesy stuff, and then about a half hour or so ago I decided it was time for me to leave. She seemed disappointed, but we've made tentative plans for Saturday night.

The_Destroyah
09-29-2009, 02:15 AM
So. We both got off around 6 today. Went out to eat at Olive Garden, walked for a bit in the rain, went to see a movie and ended up seeing The Informant. (It was 'meh'). Talked for an hour or so at the bar in the restaurant in the movie theater entrance, and then somehow decided to go to her place and watch a movie. (We watched Ocean's Eleven). We cuddled and all that cutesy stuff, and then about a half hour or so ago I decided it was time for me to leave. She seemed disappointed, but we've made tentative plans for Saturday night.

wow, thats great YOTN, it sounds like ya'll have alot of fun together.

BoSox21
09-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Keep her wanting more, that's the way to do it. YOU DANGLE THAT CARROT!

bsox0407
09-29-2009, 09:22 AM

sounds like she wanted you to stay the night. ;) if you know what i mean. she wanted a piece of you.

Youk Of The Nation
09-29-2009, 09:36 AM
I don't think so. I think she wanted to just hang around a little more. Regardless, it was like 1:30 AM. That's pretty much spending the night anyways. :lol:

bsox0407
09-29-2009, 09:58 AM
I don't think so. I think she wanted to just hang around a little more. Regardless, it was like 1:30 AM. That's pretty much spending the night anyways. :lol:

idk either the world may never know. lol. yeah 1:30 is pretty much the night. but she did take you back to her place to watch a movie and it sounds like she was a little touchy-feely.

bsox0407
09-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Keep her wanting more, that's the way to do it. YOU DANGLE THAT CARROT!

i kinda of agree just dont dangle to long or it might bite you in the ass. its like a dog if you hang a steak in front of it long enough it will get pissed and may bite you where it counts.

BoSox21
09-29-2009, 10:20 AM
It's the second date, he's in no danger of that. If anything, the fact that he wasn't trying to push the issue probably impresses her.

BSN07
09-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Congrats man:thumbsup: Sounds like you've got a good thing going;)

Emmz
09-29-2009, 01:47 PM
It's the second date, he's in no danger of that. If anything, the fact that he wasn't trying to push the issue probably impresses her.

This

Youk Of The Nation
09-29-2009, 04:57 PM
I didn't think of that. But she knows my situation, so she may assume (correctly) that I'm a little uncomfortable physically and might be for a little while longer.

BoSox21
09-29-2009, 06:46 PM
I won't ask what detail you've gone into with her about it cause that's between you two but if she proves to be very understanding, that's a major plus

Emmz
09-29-2009, 06:48 PM
I won't ask what detail you've gone into with her about it cause that's between you two but if she proves to be very understanding, that's a major plus

Again, this

Any future dates planned? : p

Youk Of The Nation
09-29-2009, 07:08 PM
We're going to the Big E on Saturday.

Oh yes, I meant to mention. My grandfather found me a car and got me a good deal on it.

VA Sox Fan
09-29-2009, 07:11 PM
We're going to the Big E on Saturday.

Oh yes, I meant to mention. My grandfather found me a car and got me a good deal on it.

She sounds cool so far, have fun Saturday!

Great news about the car!

BoSox21
09-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Any future dates planned? : p

get in line, sweet cheeks

j/k, havent been on a date since I broke up with my gf in January

Dipre
09-29-2009, 07:38 PM
get in line, sweet cheeks

j/k, havent been on a date since I broke up with my gf in January

Lol i saw your pic, and there is absolutely no gay sentiment in the following line whatsoever.

REPEAT:

No gay sentiment in the following line whatsoever.

But you're a handsome dude, so it's surprising.

VA Sox Fan
09-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Lol i saw your pic, and there is absolutely no gay sentiment in the following line whatsoever.

REPEAT:

No gay sentiment in the following line whatsoever.

But you're a handsome dude, so it's surprising.

Where? I wanna see his pic.

Dipre
09-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Where? I wanna see his pic.

Post your pic thread.

BoSox21
09-29-2009, 07:46 PM
same pic from the thread...

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v338/250/44/508282078/n508282078_1275010_1678.jpg

Dipre, I appreciate the heterolove

Dipre
09-29-2009, 07:48 PM

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v338/250/44/508282078/n508282078_1275010_1678.jpg

Dude, you need to come to DR for a two-week vacation.

I'll get you the dominican ladies. ;)

VA Sox Fan
09-29-2009, 07:49 PM

Heterolove is cool and has nothing to do with gayness, at all.

You are a very handsome dude BoSox21!:D

BoSox21
09-29-2009, 08:13 PM
thank you kindly

ive never had any game though. never have, prolly never will

Dipre
09-29-2009, 08:15 PM
thank you kindly

ive never had any game though. never have, prolly never will

The fuck you need game for?

One good girl is better than one hundred sluts, and i bet you've gotten some good ones.

God knows i learned that lesson the hard way......

The_Destroyah
09-29-2009, 08:18 PM

One good girl is better than one hundred sluts, and i bet you've gotten some good ones.

God knows i learned that lesson the hard way......

Herpes?

TheKilo
09-29-2009, 08:18 PM
lol

Youk Of The Nation
09-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Just flash your junk at 'em. Chicks love that.

Dipre
09-29-2009, 08:20 PM
Herpes?

Noez.

Pretty sure you're talking from personal experience though.

a700hitter
09-29-2009, 08:22 PM

God knows i learned that lesson the hard way......I have always had a profound appreciation for sluts.

Dipre
09-29-2009, 08:25 PM
I have always had a profound appreciation for sluts.

You're too old for that.

The_Destroyah
09-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Noez.

Pretty sure you're talking from personal experience though.

nope I dont have any type of Herpes whatsoever, ive never even had a cold sore, and i get checked regularly...I was just curious as to how you "learned the hard way" about "sluts" excuse me for assuming an STD. ;)

Dipre
09-29-2009, 08:30 PM
nope I dont have any type of Herpes whatsoever, ive never even had a cold sore, and i get checked regularly...I was just curious as to how you "learned the hard way" about "sluts" excuse me for assuming an STD. ;)

Not excused.

Couldn't have assumed heartbreak, family problems, getting used, or all sorts of other things slutty chicks pull off.

Had to go for comedic relief.

The_Destroyah
09-29-2009, 08:37 PM
Not excused.

Couldn't have assumed heartbreak, family problems, getting used, or all sorts of other things slutty chicks pull off.

Had to go for comedic relief.

I chose comedic relief over trying to be a complete asshole by bringing up something that could be fairly sensitive.

Dipre
09-29-2009, 08:50 PM
I chose comedic relief over trying to be a complete asshole by bringing up something that could be fairly sensitive.

TEH DOMINICUN HAS STDS, THOS PEPLE ARE STOOOPID!!!!111!!!

The_Destroyah
09-29-2009, 09:04 PM
TEH DOMINICUN HAS STDS, THOS PEPLE ARE STOOOPID!!!!111!!!

its like you can read my mind ;)

im not completely sure how you came to that conclusion from any of my posts, Im sure your beautiful country is clean, and furthermore cant herpes be cured with a case of Presidente?

Dipre
09-29-2009, 09:07 PM
its like you can read my mind ;)

im not completely sure how you came to that conclusion from any of my posts, Im sure your beautiful country is clean, and furthermore cant herpes be cured with a case of Presidente?

Of course i can read your mind.

Here in the 3rd world, we have goat heads and crystal balls in our tables, and we practice "Black Magic".

a700hitter
09-29-2009, 09:07 PM
You're too old for that.Too old for sluts? I appreciate them now more than I ever did when I was younger. Dude, you'll find out that life, sex, love -- all of it-- is still good at 50.

Dipre
09-29-2009, 09:08 PM
Too old for sluts? I appreciate them now more than I ever did when I was younger. Dude, you'll find out that life, sex, love -- all of it-- is still good at 50.

*sigh* I doubt i'll make it to 50.

The_Destroyah
09-29-2009, 09:11 PM
Of course i can read your mind.

Here in the 3rd world, we have goat heads and crystal balls in our tables, and we practice "Black Magic".

so if I came to your country would they worship me as the god of legend, Quezacotl?

Dipre
09-29-2009, 09:13 PM
so if I came to your country would they worship me as the god of legend, Quezacotl?

Tbh, we worship Presidente.

The_Destroyah
09-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Tbh, we worship Presidente.

Smart choice, im not much of a god anyways.

Dipre
09-29-2009, 09:15 PM
Smart choice, im not much of a god anyways.

And you kinda look like a hippie.<_<

The_Destroyah
09-29-2009, 09:18 PM

I used to, I now have grooming standards due to the Navy so I have short hair and no facial hair. not so much of a hippie look anymore.

Dipre
09-29-2009, 09:18 PM
I used to, I now have grooming standards due to the Navy so I have short hair and no facial hair. not so much of a hippie look anymore.

Well good for you, you could probably pass of as an entrepreneur now.

bsox0407
09-29-2009, 11:38 PM

i would much rather look like a hippie than a hobo on the side road.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 05:30 AM
i would much rather look like a hippie than a hobo on the side road.

Do you look like a hobo on the side road?

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 06:13 AM
Do you look like a hobo on the side road?

kinda. i havent shaved in over a month or gotten a haircut in about 6 months.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 06:23 AM
kinda. i havent shaved in over a month or gotten a haircut in about 6 months.

Shave and get a haircut. Now.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Shave and get a haircut. Now.

i really dont feel like it. im in college i have nothing to shave or get a haircut for.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 09:05 AM
i really dont feel like it. im in college i have nothing to shave or get a haircut for.

Lol how about for yourself, and for hygiene?

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 09:12 AM
Lol how about for yourself, and for hygiene?

its clean shower and wash it everyday and i figure for wanting to be an fbi agent ill have to shave and keep hair in check so why not grow it out now.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 09:17 AM
its clean shower and wash it everyday and i figure for wanting to be an fbi agent ill have to shave and keep hair in check so why not grow it out now.

*Sighh* Youth these days.......

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 09:21 AM
*Sighh* Youth these days.......

my hair isnt super long and the beard is kinda patchy plus its okay im a ginger and we have no souls. some parts are blond. i dont look totally like a hobo.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 09:24 AM
my hair isnt super long and the beard is kinda patchy plus its okay im a ginger and we have no souls. some parts are blond. i dont look totally like a hobo.

Lol ginger :harhar:

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Lol ginger :harhar:

at least im not a day walker. that would be just bad. B)

Dipre
09-30-2009, 09:29 AM
at least im not a day walker. that would be just bad. B)

It's not the actual person being ginger that makes me laugh. It's the word.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 09:37 AM
It's not the actual person being ginger that makes me laugh. It's the word.

yeah it makes me laugh a little especially knowing what else it can spell that is racist.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Could never imagine having excessive facial hair. Or long hair for that matter. I always keep it to a buzzcut.

BigPapiEnFuego
09-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Could never imagine having excessive facial hair. Or long hair for that matter. I always keep it to a buzzcut.

ur not metal enuff

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 01:41 PM

its really just being lazy and not feeling like doing it.

The_Destroyah
09-30-2009, 01:58 PM
I grew a pretty wicked beard before I joined the navy, it got pretty large, it was like grizzly adams meets chuck norris.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2009, 02:36 PM
ur not metal enuff
Nah, people hear me blasting Angel of Death in my dorm room, then they'll see me walk out and think I'm a skinhead or something.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Nah, people hear me blasting Angel of Death in my dorm room, then they'll see me walk out and think I'm a skinhead or something.

Skinheads aren't racists, if that's what you're implying. My boyfriend is what you'd call a skinhead, but he's not racist. It's just someone who shaves their head and dresses up like a punk. There are black skinheads, white skinheads, asian skinheads, and my boyfriend is native, so he'd be an indian skinhead

Just thought I'd make that point

The_Destroyah
09-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Skinheads aren't racists, if that's what you're implying. My boyfriend is what you'd call a skinhead, but he's not racist. It's just someone who shaves their head and dresses up like a punk. There are black skinheads, white skinheads, asian skinheads, and my boyfriend is native, so he'd be an indian skinhead

Just thought I'd make that point

That was started in britain and you are right they werent racists until the mid 70's when the punk movement in america started getting fueled by more violence and much of it became racially driven, and the majority of people in this racist and hate driven punk scene were skinheads so it became racist to be a skinhead and thats the way it is now, nowadays when one refers to a skinhead they usually refer to one who is in some sort of aryan brotherhood gang or wishes he was.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 03:58 PM
That was started in britain and you are right they werent racists until the mid 70's when the punk movement in america started getting fueled by more violence and much of it became racially driven, and the majority of people in this racist and hate driven punk scene were skinheads so it became racist to be a skinhead and thats the way it is now, nowadays when one refers to a skinhead they usually refer to one who is in some sort of aryan brotherhood gang or wishes he was.

I know a great deal of non-racist skinheads, and none of them call themselves skinheads either, they usually don't want to be labeled, I don't call Bri' a skinhead, he'd probably go apeshit about it, it's something they don't like, and it's a stereotype. The ones who want to be called skinheads are the ones who are racists usually

The_Destroyah
09-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Im just telling you that Skinhead holds a negative connotation wether or not you think its racist most people do not find being a skinhead a good thing.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2009, 04:04 PM
What did I start?

The_Destroyah
09-30-2009, 04:12 PM
What did I start?

nothing, I think...

Emmz
09-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Im just telling you that Skinhead holds a negative connotation wether or not you think its racist most people do not find being a skinhead a good thing.

A negative connotation is just a stereotype, nothing more. I was simply stating that not all skinheads are racists. It was a simple statement, I wasn't trying to disprove anything, I was stating one thing.

It's when you live up to the stereotype that it matters

Emmz
09-30-2009, 04:14 PM
What did I start?

Nothing, if I was pissed or anything I'd make a big post with a lot of F-bombs and stuff

Youk Of The Nation
10-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Going to the Big E today! Wish me luck.

Dipre
10-03-2009, 09:23 AM

Good luck!

VA Sox Fan
10-03-2009, 09:25 AM

Good luck YOTN!! Have a great time!

Spudboy
10-03-2009, 09:26 AM

Stay dry and have fun.

CanadianSox
10-03-2009, 10:13 AM

Not everyone is into date rape like you. /joke
(so hard to get jokes over the internet)

and....

Good luck today man.

Youk Of The Nation
10-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Good morning everyone.

The Big E was great. I tried an elk burger, which was surprisingly delicious, and also about ten thousand different equally delicious foods. We rode some rides, bought some stuff for our parents at the craft shops, and in general had a good time. I love the Big E. We went to see a movie later in the day, because we left around 4:30 when it started pouring out.

We saw Zombieland, which was fantastic. Anyways, we went back to my house afterwards, (my parents are gone for the weekend), and I made us dinner. We watched ESPN for a while, talked a lot, and played outside with my dog.

And guess what, Talksox?

It's almost noon, I just woke up...and she's still asleep. Here.

All in all, a good night. I thought I would be incredibly uncomfortable with this, not to mention feel angry at myself, like I was doing something wrong, but I guess I realized that it's been more than a year and I needed to try and have a life again.

Thanks for all of your support.

The_Destroyah
10-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Good morning everyone.

The Big E was great. I tried an elk burger, which was surprisingly delicious, and also about ten thousand different equally delicious foods. We rode some rides, bought some stuff for our parents at the craft shops, and in general had a good time. I love the Big E. We went to see a movie later in the day, because we left around 4:30 when it started pouring out.

We saw Zombieland, which was fantastic. Anyways, we went back to my house afterwards, (my parents are gone for the weekend), and I made us dinner. We watched ESPN for a while, talked a lot, and played outside with my dog.

And guess what, Talksox?

All in all, a good night. I thought I would be incredibly uncomfortable with this, not to mention feel angry at myself, like I was doing something wrong, but I guess I realized that it's been more than a year and I needed to try and have a life again.

awesome bro, sounds like everything is going right.
now its time for ya'll to watch some football, like perhaps your Steeler's being beaten by the Charger's?

Youk Of The Nation
10-04-2009, 10:52 AM
That's about as likely as Pittsburgh losing to the Benga- oh, wait. Shit.

The_Destroyah
10-04-2009, 11:10 AM
That's about as likely as Pittsburgh losing to the Benga- oh, wait. Shit.

the good news is Willie Parkers out and Mendenhall, who I happen to think is going to be pretty good, will be getting his carries, although itd be nice to see Willie Parker getting his leftovers I think its time Mendenhall started getting the ball more.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Props, Youk.

Emmz
10-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Good morning everyone.

And guess what, Talksox?

Sweet, sounds like you had a good time.

On the elk burger, isn't it awesome? Deer meat>Beef any day of the week. I go hunting, so I have grown to love the stuff. I've always wanted to get a Moose, but I've never seen one, heard it was good though.

I'll stop hijacking your thread and say congrats, and I'm glad that things are going alright.

BoSox21
10-05-2009, 12:19 PM
ohhhhh, they did the no pants dance! well done

Youk Of The Nation
10-05-2009, 12:49 PM
ohhhhh, they did the no pants dance! well done

I never said that.

Emmz
10-05-2009, 12:50 PM
I never said that.

You didn't deny it, either :D

Dipre
10-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Wow can you guys be any less discreet?

Youk Of The Nation
10-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Wow can you guys be any less discreet?

?

Dipre
10-05-2009, 12:58 PM
?

*sigh*

I meant could they be any more nosey and perverted?

Youk Of The Nation
10-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Ah. I thought you were talking to me, that's why I was confused.

Give them a break, they're just kids.

Dipre
10-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Ah. I thought you were talking to me, that's why I was confused.

Give them a break, they're just kids.

Lol true.

Emmz
10-05-2009, 01:20 PM
NOT! I was only playing along, jeesh. It's only a little teasing : p

jacksonianmarch
10-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Regardless, Youk has a new girlfriend and he'll need to get swabbed in a week for chlamydia. All in all, sounds like a good day./sarcasm. Congrats on your good day there Youker, must have been difficult with what has happened over the past yr, but good to see you getting out.

Youk Of The Nation
10-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah. I still feel messed up about it, but all in all, I'm happy, which is a new experience. :lol:

Hopefully this lasts a little while.

CalvnHobs6
10-05-2009, 05:02 PM
:thumbsup:

I'm happy for you man! Good luck, it sounds like you guys are getting along great.

YAZMAN
10-05-2009, 06:26 PM
?

1) Underpants

2) ?

BoSox21
10-05-2009, 09:15 PM
1) Underpants

2) ?

3) Profit!

Dipre
10-05-2009, 09:25 PM
3) Profit!

Well played.

Youk Of The Nation
10-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Hey, guys, what's phase 2??

BoSox21
10-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey, guys, what's phase 2??

http://exitcreative.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/gnomes_plan.png

YAZMAN
10-06-2009, 12:33 PM
I know how you boys feel. Sometimes a hot cup of French Roast Amaretto is just what a man needs to get him through the day. That smooth aroma and mild taste is what makes Tweek coffee… uh, very special. Special, like an Arizona sunrise or a juniper wet with dew. A light rain in the middle of a dusty afternoon or a hug from your dear old aunt...

Youk Of The Nation
10-06-2009, 12:39 PM
And it has that raw sewage taste!