View Full Version : WTF IS WRONG WITH WOMEN.

Pages : 1 [2] 3

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 08:04 PM
if it wasnt the cheating whore part i would have prolly asked to marry me. she was totally not annoying. she had everything a guy could want or so i thought.

Yeah i understand that dude. Only you knew her so you knew how she truly was, but honestly I just got that vibe from her look. And just from looking at her I would also expect cheating. Big time cheating

yeszir
10-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Am I the only dude on this board that doesn't find her hot, but finds her to look like a generic annoying NY/NJ girl?

So agree

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 08:16 PM
So agree

i agree to but if you are surrounded by these chicks all the time they can get annoying but this girl to me was a dream girl. i said before that she was very tight ot her morals when we met so i thought she would never cheat. but i thought if she was gonna cheat it would have been early in the relationship.

yeszir
10-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Odds are she did cheat early in the relationship.

Let's be honest with ourselves.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 08:26 PM

The dude who doesn't like hot chicks is right.

She probably did cheat quite a few times before this one.

a700hitter
10-01-2009, 08:28 PM

Let's be honest with ourselves.Why would you say that? If she cheated early in the relationship and kept it from him, why would she pick this time to be honest? That doesn't make any sense to me.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 08:28 PM

i am really hoping that she didn't. it hurts to think that because we had the greatest time together early in the relationship. she told me that she gave me her virginity now i don't even know if that is true. :(

Dipre
10-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Why would you say that? If she cheated early in the relationship and kept it from him, why would she pick this time to be honest? That doesn't make any sense to me.

When the fuck do women make sense?

Seriously?

Dipre
10-01-2009, 08:30 PM
i am really hoping that she didn't. it hurts to think that because we had the greatest time together early in the relationship. she told me that she gave me her virginity now i don't even know if that is true. :(

Pretty sure you can tell, sport.

a700hitter
10-01-2009, 08:33 PM

Seriously?Ya got me there.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 08:35 PM

Seriously?

i second that one. i just think that she wouldnt have because she was just so faithful or so it seemed. but not telling me until now about cheating makes me think that it was the first time. when i asked she said it was the only time that she did but i dont know if i could believe that.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Pretty sure you can tell, sport.

yeah but the first times you cant tell really. she said that her hymen had broke from all the sports she played.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 08:38 PM
yeah but the first times you cant tell really. she said that her hymen had broke from all the sports she played.

HOLY SHIT AND YOU BELIEVED HER?

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 08:40 PM
HOLY SHIT AND YOU BELIEVED HER?

yeah she played a lot of sports that could have increased the chances of breaking before sex. a lot of gymnasts hymen breaks when they are early in their career.

YAZMAN
10-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Am I the only dude on this board that doesn't find her hot, but finds her to look like a generic annoying NY/NJ girl?

If you were from CT it'd be x2. She is attractive, but she's every other girl from the Italian neighborhoods around here.

Spudboy
Yep.

:lol::lol:

Dipre
yeah she played a lot of sports that could have increased the chances of breaking before sex. a lot of gymnasts hymen breaks when they are early in their career.

Dude.

But she still had to be bank-safe tight.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Dude.

But she still had to be bank-safe tight.

it was still wicked tight. i have seen some girls break it when watching volleyball. it is really gross and they scream in pain. the spandex shorts makes it even grosser.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 08:48 PM
it was still wicked tight. i have seen some girls break it when watching volleyball. it is really gross and they scream in pain. the spandex shorts makes it even grosser.

Thanks for sharing, sport. <_<

Spudboy
10-01-2009, 08:48 PM

How is it possible not to know that you are with a virgin?

Maybe you were young and did not know what was happening?

In any case, do what Richard Pryor would do.

Go out and find some new pussy.

Spudboy
10-01-2009, 08:52 PM

:blink:

Really?

O.K.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 08:54 PM
How is it possible not to know that you are with a virgin?

Maybe you were young and did not know what was happening?

In any case, do what Richard Pryor would do.

Go out and find some new pussy.

she was tight. and i knew kinda what i was doing(i was 14 and she was 13) you know first few times you are still getting in the groove. i have my out on this chick in my math class. but i think i need some time to heal and start to be trusting again.

Spudboy
10-01-2009, 08:55 PM

What the fuck are you talking about?

Did you ever have Sex education in school?

Dipre
10-01-2009, 08:56 PM

He meant girls' hymens breaking while playing sports.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 08:59 PM

not screaming but you bleed its like they are having there period but a lot more not blood but he pain is more and you tell in someones face. and yes i did have sex ed.

yeszir
10-01-2009, 08:59 PM
He meant girls' hymens breaking while playing sports.

But its not childbirth. :lol: The whole point is they break and girls don't even know it.

Giving it up at 13 is never the first step to a long and successful monogamous relationship.

Youk Of The Nation
10-01-2009, 09:00 PM
But its not childbirth. :lol: The whole point is they break and girls don't even know it.

Giving it up at 13 is never the first step to a long and successful monogamous relationship.

I can think of at least one exception. Never say never.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:03 PM
I can think of at least one exception. Never say never.

we had five years of a great relationship until then.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:05 PM

they can tell it cause pain when it happens. like not really bad but enough where they can tell. damn sex ed with girls and their stories.

ORS
10-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Go to Pattaya Beach, Thailand. Pay the bargirl 500 baht extra (about $15) to let you film it (if you are unsure what "it" is, google Pattaya and educate yourself) and have her trash talk your ex. Send ex the film.

Be sure to film this as a POV so your face doesn't end up on the internet.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Go to Pattaya Beach, Thailand. Pay the bargirl 500 baht extra (about $15) to let you film it (if you are unsure what "it" is, google Pattaya and educate yourself) and have her trash talk your ex. Send ex the film.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:13 PM

that is like one bad ass case of revenge getting. also the proper term for EX has been change to Cheating Whore deemed appropriate and made by DIPRE

Spudboy
10-01-2009, 09:17 PM

Excellent advise!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:22 PM

if i had the money to go i would do it. i barely have $500 left to my name. spent all my money on the cheating whore.

Spudboy
10-01-2009, 09:22 PM
http://www.mynetbizz.com/pages/bangkok-pattaya/pattaya-ladies.jpg

Virgins all.

Youk Of The Nation
10-01-2009, 09:24 PM
I bet you anything at least three of those six women have penises or had penises at some point in the past.

I prefer my Asian girls non-prostituted, thanks. :lol:

YAZMAN
10-01-2009, 09:25 PM

He'll wind up with a ladyboy if he listens to you.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:25 PM
I bet you anything at least three of those six women have penises or had penises at some point in the past.

I prefer my Asian girls non-prostituted, thanks. :lol:

i dont prefer Asians period. no offense. i would just be horny again in like five minutes.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:26 PM
He'll wind up with a ladyboy if he listens to you.

maybe i should just do the video with the cheating whore's sisters

Dipre
10-01-2009, 09:27 PM
maybe i should just do the video with the cheating whore's sisters

What i have said all along.

Youk Of The Nation
10-01-2009, 09:29 PM
i dont prefer Asians period. no offense. i would just be horny again in like five minutes.

Trust me, you wouldn't.

They're almost insatiable. I remember spending pretty much a solid weekend in the same room, on more than one occasion.

Bliss.

You should try it.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:33 PM
What i have said all along.

i am leaning more and more toward this every time i think about revenge. it would be so sweet.

Trust me, you wouldn't.

They're almost insatiable. I remember spending pretty much a solid weekend in the same room, on more than one occasion.

Bliss.

You should try it.

its really just a look thing. im just not that into asian chicks.

Youk Of The Nation
10-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Your loss. More for me.

Youk Of The Nation
10-01-2009, 09:35 PM
i am leaning more and more toward this every time i think about revenge. it would be so sweet.

its really just a look thing. im just not that into asian chicks.

Yeah, but what if the sisters didn't want to sleep with you?

Dipre
10-01-2009, 09:40 PM

Karma will not deny him the pleasure.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:41 PM

the younger sister has that look like she wants to fuck me. and the twin is easy going and can be persuaded very easily. it could and prolly would happen. you can see it in their eyes.

yeszir
10-01-2009, 09:43 PM
the younger sister has that look like she wants to fuck me. and the twin is easy going and can be persuaded very easily. it could and prolly would happen. you can see it in their eyes.

Sounds like a winning family

Dipre
10-01-2009, 09:44 PM

How the fuck did he not realize it sooner?

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:47 PM

this pasty white bastard is loved for some reason in this family. being around them for five years in kind of spread the lust feeling. i might not want to sleep with twin cause at once she slept with 5 guys in one month different guys to not the same guy. "that pussy is beat." for all i know about the younger one she has never had a bf and never had sex but i dont know.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:47 PM
How the fuck did he not realize it sooner?

i really didnt care about the family members for all the time just about the cheating whore.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 09:57 PM
i might not want to sleep with twin cause at once she slept with 5 guys in one month different guys to not the same guy. "that pussy is beat." for all i know about the younger one she has never had a bf and never had sex but i dont know.

Jesus, that is inasne. You know, twins are usually alike in more than just looks.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Jesus, that is inasne. You know, twins are usually alike in more than just looks.

i thought it was different but i was wrong again. it seems like a pattern. lol. they seem so different.

Spudboy
10-01-2009, 10:04 PM

Good subjects for a reality TV series.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 10:07 PM

yeah a family with their money i dont think they need to do a reality show. but i would watch just to see what kinda of fools they became. just like peter griffin when they became reality tv stars.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 10:07 PM

That reality TV series about slut sisters already exists.

It's called keeping up with the Kardashians.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 10:08 PM

hey they even got another tv show. the miami one and the original. i watch the SOUP that make funny of them. kim has a big ass and a sex tape. lol. ;)

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 10:10 PM

Or for Spudboy, it would be Golden Girls.

I kid, I kid.

EDIT: Wait, that isn't even a reality show. Goddamnit. Massive fail.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 10:12 PM

I kid, I kid.

yeah. have you guys heard the song by AC/DC the Jack. they could use it as their theme song. cause they are dirty little bitches. lol

Spudboy
10-01-2009, 10:17 PM

I kid, I kid.

EDIT: Wait, that isn't even a reality show. Goddamnit. Massive fail.

Someday you may be fortunate to have been intimate with a quality woman.
But given your stifled intellect, none of us will hold our breath.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Someday you may be fortunate to have been intimate with a quality woman.
But given your stifled intellect, none of us will hold our breath.

dirty and a low blow. ouch. but totally funny.:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Relax. It was a crappy joke, not ment to offend. Take it as such. You can call my intellect stifled if you wish, but in reality you do not know me, how smart I am, or who I've been with, so you can't make that assumption.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Relax. It was a crappy joke, not ment to offend. Take it as such. You can call my intellect stifled if you wish, but in reality you do not know me, how smart I am, or who I've been with, so you can't make that assumption.

still funny.

this would be THE JACK and the lyrics on the side. PERFECT SONG for the family. really listen to the first part. its all about the dirty little cheating whore. for real. no joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emqhc7c3GLQ

Soxfan#1
10-01-2009, 10:50 PM
this pasty white bastard is loved for some reason in this family. being around them for five years in kind of spread the lust feeling. i might not want to sleep with twin cause at once she slept with 5 guys in one month different guys to not the same guy. "that pussy is beat." for all i know about the younger one she has never had a bf and never had sex but i dont know.

http://www.just-booze.co.uk/images/products/originals/Jack-Daniels.jpg

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 10:54 PM
http://www.just-booze.co.uk/images/products/originals/Jack-Daniels.jpg

it must be. it would never happen without it. lol:harhar::lol:

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 11:01 PM
still funny.

Meh, I guess it's funny, but it's pretty uncalled for for him to attack my personal life and my intellect, all because of a simple, stupid joke related to age. I've seen the older members joked about because of age before multiple times, but no one's intellect or private life was called into question afterward. It's kind of low.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Meh, I guess it's funny, but it's pretty uncalled for for him to attack my personal life and my intellect, all because of a simple, stupid joke related to age. I've seen the older members joked about because of age before multiple times, but no one's intellect or private life was called into question afterward. It's kind of low.

it was but with the way i am. if it was to be called on me i would just pass it off unless its really a dick move.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 11:12 PM

Still man, do you know how much of a low blow golden girls is?

Ugh, i still cringe at the mental image.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Still man, do you know how much of a low blow golden girls is?

Ugh, i still cringe at the mental image.

not 100% thankfully. :thumbsup: im glad i missed. so i just talked to the twin sister. she finally listenen to both sides of the story and i think i convinced her finally of the truth.

YAZMAN
10-02-2009, 05:23 AM
i think i convinced her finally of the truth.

The truth being the only way to resolve this mess is for her to have hot, steaming monkey sex with you?

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:21 AM
The truth being the only way to resolve this mess is for her to have hot, steaming monkey sex with you?

i will keep that one in consideration. after school im going there. if the cheating whore is there or im gonna go. i think i need to face her and made talk to her face to face.

Wait a second the Sister or the Cheating Whore.

a700hitter
10-02-2009, 07:18 AM
If age can be a target for jokes, why not intellect? Everyone gets old, so it is kind of stupid to mock it, but not everyone is stupid so stupidity is a much better target for jokes. Your personal life can get mocked only if you divulge information about your personal life. Spud didn't mock your personal life. He expressed his opinion that based on your demonstrated intellect, he'd be surprised if you could get a quality woman. Was it a cheap shot? Yes, but no cheaper than the cheap age jokes thrown around this place.

BTW Spud and me are in our prime. I have no doubt that we could run circles around the younger members of this forum. I'm pretty sure we could out think and out drink most of you. We'd probably be better getting the pretty ladies too. I'll concede the 100 yard dash competition. Lol!

Dipre
10-02-2009, 09:37 AM
BTW Spud and me are in our prime. I have no doubt that we could run circles around the younger members of this forum. I'm pretty sure we could out think and out drink most of you. We'd probably be better getting the pretty ladies too. I'll concede the 100 yard dash competition. Lol!

Except me, and you know it.B)

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 10:50 AM

some of cant drink and some wont. i cant drink and wont usually designated driver. plus if you are in the FBI you cant drink period.

yeszir
10-02-2009, 11:08 AM
some of cant drink and some wont. i cant drink and wont usually designated driver. plus if you are in the FBI you cant drink period.

Oh this makes sense.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Oh this makes sense.

is that a little bit of sarcasm or serious. cause an FBI is always on duty and isnt allowed to drink when on duty.

a700hitter
10-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Except me, and you know it.B)That's right. I could beat you in the 100 yd dash. ;)

a700hitter
10-02-2009, 11:58 AM
is that a little bit of sarcasm or serious. cause an FBI is always on duty and isnt allowed to drink when on duty.I withdraw my challenge to all of our members who work for the FBI.

bsox0407
That's right. I could beat you in the 100 yd dash. ;)

i wanna see it. whats your time.

a700hitter
i wanna see it. whats your time.Faster than Dipre.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 12:00 PM
I withdraw my challenge to all of our members who work for the FBI.

i dont work yet. i figure if i dont start i wont be tempted to drink. Forensic accountant.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Faster than Dipre.

Yeah but how much can you bench-press, old-timer?

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah but how much can you bench-press, old-timer?

how does this help running.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 12:19 PM
how does this help running.

*sigh*

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 12:26 PM
*sigh*

am i missing something? or are we talking about something totally different.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Dude, at lunch today my school had buffalo chicken AND potato wedges.

I don't want to know how much weight I gained.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Dude, at lunch today my school had buffalo chicken AND potato wedges.

I don't want to know how much weight I gained.

Lol you a girl?

"OMG i totally gained some weight!!!11!!!"/freakout.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 12:37 PM
o hai howd u liek to lose an arm

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 12:41 PM
o hai howd u liek to lose an arm

how would you like to suck my balls mr. garrison.(cartmen)

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 12:50 PM
so i am headed off to the cheating whores house to get my stuff. according to her sister she isnt there. lets hope thats true.

kreinbihl34
10-02-2009, 01:39 PM
I withdraw my challenge to all of our members who work for the FBI.

I seriously just busted out laughing in the Zoology lab when I heard this. My teacher came in, proceeded to look at the screen and wanted to shake your hand.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 01:45 PM
I seriously just busted out laughing in the Zoology lab when I heard this. My teacher came in, proceeded to look at the screen and wanted to shake your hand.

Post Of The Thread.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 04:39 PM
so i am headed off to the cheating whores house to get my stuff. according to her sister she isnt there. lets hope thats true.

so i just back from the the cheating whore's house. Guess What? the fucking sister lied. the cheating whore was there. so i show up and her Jetta is there. So i figure she just went out with her friends but NOPE she was there. so as i walk in with all her shit my arms and walk into one hell of fury and crying(fake). she starts yelling and crying about "how can you leave me. I told you what happened." of course the brother is there and upon hearing the yelling came out to the living room where the yelling was. the brother just stood the watching me the whole time all pissed off. i so wanted to punch him in the mouth. she kept trying to explain that it was okay for her to cheat cause she told me. so i finally just got sick of her and went to get my stuff. this is where it gets interesting. because of my usually overnight stays i had clothes and quite a lot. she kept trying to block me from getting my shit. after taking about 5 minutes of pushing i had to threaten calling the cops to get her out of the way. the yelling and the crying(still fake) kept on going and the whining commenced. "oh i cant live without you. it was the biggest mistake of my life." i tried to tell her i didn't care but she kept carrying on and i just kept getting fed up when i final just screamed, "leave me alone," i left to go talk to her sister the lying whore. so she starts to lie to me and i could definitely tell she was and saying "oh i thought it was Saturday today. My Bad." i was so pissed off. especially since she had class in the early morning. she kept saying it wasn't her fault. it must be a family thing to just lie and lie and lie. those fucking bitches. plus her step mother was there. she has no idea what went on and why we aren't together anymore. she thought we just fought. i let her know exactly what happened. Supposedly the step mother and the father were away during that week. she was pissed at the cheating whore. she was so disgusted with her. she kept saying sorry and hoping that i would forgive her. i felt like the cheating whore broke the step mother's heart more than her own. i can't stand them anymore. the brother kept on giving me that look. if had said anything to me he might of seen a few teeth fly from his mouth. i was so close to punching him. he kept just staring. a piercing look. it took me almost all of my strength not to hit him.

i finally headed home i am so pissed off with these bitches. they are so fucking annoying and fucking lairs. so in the end i got almost all of my stuff. i left my watch there that i haven't worn in a while so i might just call it a lost cause.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 04:45 PM
I fucking knew she'd be there. I knew it.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 04:48 PM

oh thanks for the hindsight. could have been info better used earlier. <_<:angry:

Dipre
10-02-2009, 04:48 PM

You're such an asshole. :lol:

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Okay now that I've actually read past the first line of the post, she clearly enlisted her sisters into getting you to come to the house so she could apologize to you and hopefully make up. As I suspected earlier.

The reason I didn't state as much is because I figured you'd be better off dealing with this kind of experience now to better handle it in the future (should it pop back up with someone else).

EDIT: Wait, did you call her sister today just to find out if she wasn't there, or was this something you set up a couple of days ago?

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 04:52 PM
You're such an asshole. :lol:

:lol:

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Okay now that I've actually read past the first line of the post, she clearly enlisted her sisters into getting you to come to the house so she could apologize to you and hopefully make up. As I suspected earlier.

The reason I didn't state as much is because I figured you'd be better off dealing with this kind of experience now to better handle it in the future (should it pop back up with someone else).

thanks that actually helps. thank goodness i didn't punch the brother in the face.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
See edit.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:01 PM
EDIT: Wait, did you call her sister today just to find out if she wasn't there, or was this something you set up a couple of days ago?

it was set up by me last night. last night the cheating whore had v-ball practice and i figured i could trust the sister the lying whore.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 05:03 PM
it was set up by me last night. last night the cheating whore had v-ball practice and i figured i could trust her.

You keep failing the "Don't trust the family of a chick you dumped because she cheated" part of this test.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Yeah, that's plenty of time for the two to conspire and make sure she's at the house when you're coming. Sounds less like a bad coincidence than you just getting the shaft.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 05:06 PM

In the end, this. The hell with all this garbage they are putting you through. Now you can just leave this situation behind smarter and more aware of things than you were in the past. Things like this only help put your guard up for the future and better handle all the bullshit when it comes back around again.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:08 PM
You keep failing the "Don't trust the family of a chick you dumped because she cheated" part of this test.

i figured that the trust i had built with the family over the five years actually could count for something.

Yeah, that's plenty of time for the two to conspire and make sure she's at the house when you're coming. Sounds less like a bad coincidence than you just getting the shaft.

i got fucked in the ass.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:12 PM
In the end, this. The hell with all this garbage they are putting you through. Now you can just leave this situation behind smarter and more aware of things than you were in the past. Things like this only help put your guard up for the future and better handle all the bullshit when it comes back around again.

i sure hope this bitch doesnt keep calling me and saying omg im sorry.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 05:12 PM
i got fucked in the ass.

Dry.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 05:15 PM
i sure hope this bitch doesnt keep calling me and saying omg im sorry.

Completely ignore it. If it gets too persistent just change your number.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Dry.

Completely ignore it. If it gets too persistent just change your number.

ill try and i gotta see if i can change the number. i hope she just stops the annoying calling.

26 to 6
10-02-2009, 05:20 PM
here are some pictures of the cheating whore.
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae11/bsox0407/thm_thm_php4KQlLV.jpg
just a random one.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae11/bsox0407/thm_thm_phpaak0GF.jpg

this is when i went to our prom.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae11/bsox0407/thm_thm_php50oaI9-1.jpg
and this another random.

she is so hot. but a total fucking whore.
can I get her number?

i got fucked in the ass.
Damn...that sucks man.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:24 PM
can I get her number?

Damn...that sucks man.

you really want to deal with the cheating lying bitchiness. and thats just her. i guarantee you don't want that. plus i couldn't give her number out in good faith to you guys. even though you are a yankees fan.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 05:27 PM
you really want to deal with the cheating lying bitchiness. and thats just her. i guarantee you don't want that. plus i couldn't give her number out in good faith to you guys. even though you are a yankees fan.

I'd hit it. Then cheat on her. Then IRL troll her. Just for you 'cause i'm a good friend.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:30 PM
I'd hit it. Then cheat on her. Then IRL troll her. Just for you 'cause i'm a good friend.

i just couldnt give you her number knowing what she did to me. i couldnt put that on anyone.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 05:31 PM
i just couldnt give you her number knowing what she did to me. i couldnt put that on anyone.

The fuck are you talking about?

Read carefully.

I'd hit it. Cheat on her. Troll her IRL. Then dump her.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:35 PM
The fuck are you talking about?

Read carefully.

I'd hit it. Cheat on her. Troll her IRL. Then dump her.

i still am not gonna do that to her or you.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 05:39 PM
i still am not gonna do that to her or you.

Dude, i'm trolling you.

I live in the Dominican Republic, about a 4 1/2 hour flight from your location.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Dude, i'm trolling you.

I live in the Dominican Republic, about a 4 1/2 hour flight from your location.

i don't know whether you would come here just to fuck and run. i know im just busting your balls to.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
i don't know whether you would come here just to fuck and run. i know im just busting your balls to.

That i would, not gonna lie.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:44 PM
That i would, not gonna lie.

i know you to well you curly headed fuck.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 05:47 PM
i know you to well you curly headed fuck.

Lolwut?

I've never had curls in my life.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Lolwut?

I've never had curls in my life.

movie joke from STEPBROTHERS. will ferrell says to john c. Reilly i hate you you curly headed fuck.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 05:51 PM
movie joke from STEPBROTHERS. will ferrell says to john c. Reilly i hate you you curly headed fuck.

Young people this days.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Young people this days.
I know what you are but what is I?

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Young people this days.

i know we are just so advanced from all you old people. lol:lol::lol::lol:

Dipre
10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
i know we are just so advanced from all you old people. lol:lol::lol::lol:

All i wanna do is bang guy's ex.

Now is that so bad?

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 06:04 PM
I'd fuck the shit out of her.

But I would not date her.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:05 PM
All i wanna do is bang guy's ex.

Now is that so bad?

kinda of. when you kiss her you are kissing my dick.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 06:08 PM

I lol every time someone uses that logic.

If you want to get techincal, every time you touched her, you're touching the inside of her fathers balls, and her mothers vagina cavity.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:09 PM

If you want to get techincal, every time you touched her, you're touching the inside of her fathers balls, and her mothers vagina cavity.

oh thats just nasty. i think i puked in my mouth a little.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 06:09 PM

Blasphemy.

I don't kiss cheating whores, i just bang 'em.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 06:10 PM
oh thats just nasty. i think i puked in my mouth a little.

That was easy. See, it's not true, obviously. Just like Dipre wouldn't be kissing your dick.(I'm sure he might of puked a little too at that thought)

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Blasphemy.

I don't kiss cheating whores, i just bang 'em.

haha. just remember YOU NEVER GO ASS TO MOUTH

That was easy. See, it's not true, obviously. Just like Dipre wouldn't be kissing your dick.(I'm sure he might of puked a little too at that thought)

lol. im kinda grossed out now not hungry. doubt im gonna eat in a while

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
lol. im kinda grossed out now not hungry. doubt im gonna eat in a while

Welcome to The Internets.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 06:16 PM
haha. just remember YOU NEVER GO ASS TO MOUTH

Always go ass to mouth.

Damn straight.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:16 PM

no its just you. i can look at rotten.com all day and be able to eat what i want.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Always go ass to mouth.

another movie quote missed. get netflix and put stepbrothers on it clerk 1 and 2. and others that may come up in the recent future.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 06:18 PM
another movie quote missed. get netflix and put stepbrothers on it clerk 1 and 2. and others that may come up in the recent future.

The fuck?

Of course i got the movie reference.

She admitted to going ass to mouth in the end of the scene didn't she?

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 06:20 PM
VELY NIIIIIICE

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:20 PM
The fuck?

Of course i got the movie reference.

She admitted to going ass to mouth in the end of the scene didn't she?

only in the heat of the moment never on purpose. i guess you missed it. my bad.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 06:21 PM
only in the heat of the moment never on purpose. i guess you missed it. my bad.

lolwut?

yeszir
10-02-2009, 06:22 PM
no its just you. i can look at rotten.com all day and be able to eat what i want.

rotten.com?

1994 called...

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:24 PM
lolwut?

i meant i had guessed you missed the original quote. not this one.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 06:24 PM
rotten.com?

1994 called...

lolwut?

There were no internets in 1994, sir.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:26 PM
rotten.com?

1994 called...

i still like just looking at some pictures to prepare myself for life as an FBI agent or Police Officer. i really want to go to the coroner office and watch an autopsy.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
i still like just looking at some pictures to prepare myself for life as an FBI agent or Police Officer. i really want to go to the coroner office and watch an autopsy.
wat

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
wat

yeszir
10-02-2009, 06:31 PM
I need to implement a "slapping forehead" smiley

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:31 PM
when they show the dismembered dead bodies and stuff.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 06:32 PM
I need to implement a "slapping forehead" smiley

It's called facepalm.

yeszir
10-02-2009, 06:33 PM
It's called facepalm.

No its not. It's called slapping your forehand with your hand.

And I think we have a necrophiliac on our hands...

Dipre
10-02-2009, 06:35 PM

It's called facepalm, and i believe that we do.

Emmz
10-02-2009, 06:35 PM

I've never slapped my forehand with my hand, man

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:41 PM
I've never slapped my forehand with my hand, man

definitely a facepalm. i dont get what you dont get about me looking on rotten.com to look at the gross bodies. don't make me post pictures.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Just got caught up on this thread.

> I lost my virginity when I was 18 and that is when my hymen broke. I was always involved in sports, softball, swimming and even some horse back riding, just sayin'.

> My first love cheated on me, I was about 20, he was 18. By the time I was in my late 20's I thought it was amazing he didn't cheat a lot more b/c of his age and hormones. I understood it but believe if I had stayed with him, I would have faced a lifetime of him cheating.

> On the other hand, one of my older brother's first love cheated on him freshman year of college, they had been together for a couple of years. He still hates her and hopes she is miserable to this day and he is 54 yrs old now.

I say move on bro, focus on your friends, education and getting into the FBI. You'll meet another girl and you will be able to trust again. You seem like a nice guy and you deserve better. Don't fall for her bullshit, you'll NEVER be able to trust her again no matter what and you'll always have that image of her banging the dude.

Once again, good luck and in time you will be fine. Move on.

Emmz
10-02-2009, 06:43 PM
definitely a facepalm. i dont get what you dont get about me looking on rotten.com to look at the gross bodies. don't make me post pictures.

It seems a tad necrophiliac, that's all. And don't post pictures. Seriously. That's disgusting, and I'm not sure what the rules on posting pics of dead bodies and stuff are, but that's nasty

Dipre
10-02-2009, 06:44 PM

> I lost my virginity when I was 18 and that is when my hymen broke. I was always involved in sports, softball, swimming and even some horse back riding, just sayin'.

> My first love cheated on me, I was about 20, he was 18. By the time I was in my late 20's I thought it was amazing he didn't cheat a lot more b/c of his age and hormones. I understood it but believe if I had stayed with him, I would have faced a lifetime of him cheating.

> On the other hand, one of my older brother's first love cheated on him freshman year of college, they had been together for a couple of years. He still hates her and hopes she is miserable to this day and he is 54 yrs old now.

I say move on bro, focus on your friends, education and getting into the FBI. You'll meet another girl and you will be able to trust again. You seem like a nice guy and you deserve better. Don't fall for her bullshit, you'll NEVER be able to trust her again no matter what and you'll always have that image of her banging the dude.

Good post.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:47 PM
It seems a tad necrophiliac, that's all. And don't post pictures. Seriously. That's disgusting, and I'm not sure what the rules on posting pics of dead bodies and stuff are, but that's nasty

it is nasty but some people have to go pick up the bodies and figure out if homocide or natural death. gunshot wound death=heart failure.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:49 PM

i might have to wait a while. the FBI holds the right to relocate at anytime. maybe tough on a family and the woman situation.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 06:53 PM
i might have to wait a while. the FBI holds the right to relocate at anytime. maybe tough on a family and the woman situation.

Well, wait then. You know what the FBI entails, it's not an easy/normal life at all.

And may your first case be as cool as Jodie Foster's was in Silence of the Lambs! :D

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Well, wait then. You know what the FBI entails, it's not an easy/normal life at all.

And may your first case be as cool as Jodie Foster's was in Silence of the Lambs! :D

of course i do. i know what it entails. other than hard work. no drinking and and moving a lot is okay for me. it will be even more hard being a forensic accountant.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 06:57 PM
of course i do. i know what it entails. other than hard work. no drinking and and moving a lot is okay for me. it will be even more hard being a forensic accountant.

The money will be sweet.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 06:58 PM
The money will be sweet.

start around 65-70k and can get higher if promoted past just forensic accountant. plus you get big raise when you become agent.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:05 PM
start around 65-70k and can get higher if promoted past just forensic accountant. plus you get big raise when you become agent.

the cheating whore never asked what i wanted to do. i dont think she ever knew at all. what a bitch.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 07:05 PM
the cheating whore never asked what i wanted to do. i dont think she ever knew at all. what a bitch.

I'll bang her and dump her if you want me to.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:08 PM
I'll bang her and dump her if you want me to.

its all right i still kind of have respect for her. maybe its the common respect i have for everybody.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 07:10 PM
its all right i still kind of have respect for her. maybe its the common respect i have for everybody.

You're no fun.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
I'll give her a Cincinnati Hindu.

CoachC.
10-02-2009, 07:15 PM
fuck her again.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 07:18 PM

Yeah, that is not a good sign at all.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:19 PM
I'll give her a Cincinnati Hindu.

thats fucking wrong.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
thats fucking wrong.

Lighten up, Agent.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Lighten up, Agent.

still man thats just weird.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 07:27 PM
thats fucking wrong.

WTF is a Cinncinnati Hindu?

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 07:33 PM
WTF is a Cinncinnati Hindu?

You'd likely be offended by what it is. But if you can stomach disgusting things look up it's meaning on urbandictionary.com

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:37 PM
You'd likely be offended by what it is. But if you can stomach disgusting things look up it's meaning on urbandictionary.com

offended more like just really disgusted.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 07:41 PM
OMFG!! Just read it. Not offended but that is fucking disgusting.

JE, you is a mess boy.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 07:44 PM

JE, you is a mess boy.

:lol:

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:44 PM

JE, you is a mess boy.

i tried to warn you but i guess i was too late.
the cheating whore is a cum dumpster.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cum+dumpster

Dipre
10-02-2009, 07:46 PM

I'd still hit it.

Just sayin'.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:48 PM
I'd still hit it.

Just sayin'.

just sayin' the rest of the town already has so. why the hell not. lol

Dipre
10-02-2009, 07:49 PM
just sayin' the rest of the town already has so. why the hell not. lol

Perfect answer.

PM me her phone number. There's work to be done.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Perfect answer.

PM me her phone number. There's work to be done.

she wont even pick up the phone for you. she only picks up for people she knows. could be had if you find her and get her drunk.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 07:56 PM
she wont even pick up the phone for you. she only picks up for people she knows. could be had if you find her and get her drunk.

We need to set up a get-back plan.

We will both be rewarded.

You'll get nekkid pictures of the cheating whore and i'll have some fun.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:56 PM

so why even give it.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:57 PM

i don't want to see her with her clothes on ya big jerk. i was only kidding i will never give it up man.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 07:57 PM

I am truly enjoying the education I'm getting this fine evening.:lol:

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 07:59 PM
I am truly enjoying the education I'm getting this fine evening.:lol:

your welcome just look you can find anything. look up a cleveland steamer.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 08:00 PM

i still have respect for her as a person. i cant in any good faith knowing do that to anyone.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 08:03 PM
i still have respect for her as a person. i cant in any good faith knowing do that to anyone.

Damn you!

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 08:08 PM
your welcome just look you can find anything. look up a cleveland steamer.

:lol: disgusting:lol:

People in this world have some SICK ASS fetishes. No offense to those who enjoy being crapped on etc...

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Damn you!

blame the government its what most people do.

:lol: disgusting:lol:

People in this world have some SICK ASS fetishes. No offense to those who enjoy being crapped on etc...

you aint kidding keep looking is one amazing website.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Alabama Hot Pocket is pretty hilarious.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 08:26 PM

that is hilarious and really fucking weird. any person who does this should be on the pain-olympics.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 08:28 PM
that is hilarious and really fucking weird. any person who does this should be on the pain-olympics.

abe lincoln would be the funniest only if it was done to chick. it do it on a dude and thats just gay.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 08:28 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_t4C3ygzAGNk/SZjiY5O31AI/AAAAAAAAAIU/WYngW2_RG98/s400/wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 08:29 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_t4C3ygzAGNk/SZjiY5O31AI/AAAAAAAAAIU/WYngW2_RG98/s400/wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

urbandictionary.com check it out. will make a lot of sense after that.

Dipre
10-02-2009, 08:31 PM
urbandictionary.com check it out. will make a lot of sense after that.

*sigh*

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
*sigh*

you will understand one day young jedi

Dipre
10-02-2009, 08:34 PM
you will understand one day young jedi

Dude.

The picture with the macro was meant to be funny because that's what i thought when i found it what it was.

And for the record, never use Star Wars references.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 08:35 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boston+pancake
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=angry+dragon
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=glass+bottom+boat
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=birmingham+booty+call

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Dude.

The picture with the macro was meant to be funny because that's what i thought when i found it what it was.

i know i just felt like saying it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boston+pancake
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=angry+dragon
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=glass+bottom+boat
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=birmingham+booty+call

boston pancake is just wrong.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 08:41 PM
lol Birmingham Booty Call. Except for the Boston Pancake all these seemed to be named after Southern areas, or near southern. I wonder why...

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 08:44 PM
lol Birmingham Booty Call. Except for the Boston Pancake all these seemed to be named after Southern areas, or near southern. I wonder why...

...all those shit fuckers who screw their sisters.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Dude.

But I love Star Wars.:(:dunno:

Dipre
10-02-2009, 08:55 PM
But I love Star Wars.:(:dunno:

Please let's not get into the Star Wars argument.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 08:56 PM
...all those shit fuckers who screw their sisters.

Negro please:rolleyes:

Dipre
10-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Negro please:rolleyes:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Please let's not get into the Star Wars argument.

Not up for arguing...to each his/her own....*sigh* champ :rolleyes:

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Not up for arguing...to each his/her own....*sigh* champ :rolleyes:

clerks 2 got the whole trilogy thing right.

schillingouttheks
10-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Color me crazy, but I'm having trouble believing the legitimacy of this thread... for whatever reason.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 09:03 PM
clerks 2 got the whole trilogy thing right.

No doubt. Did you see The Family Guy-Star Wars episode?

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Color me crazy, but I'm having trouble believing the legitimacy of this thread... for whatever reason.

WHY?

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:05 PM
No doubt. Did you see The Family Guy-Star Wars episode?

of course seen every episode along with south park. great one. i love peter in this one.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 09:05 PM

Sorry SOTK. :( Just trying to make sure we keep bsox0407 laughing with all the crap he's going through.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Sorry SOTK. :( Just trying to make sure we keep bsox0407 laughing with all the crap he's going through.

its working most of the time except the shit of her family and her still calling. im just ignoring for now.

schillingouttheks
10-02-2009, 09:08 PM

lol why the apology?

I'm just saying that the story and the overkill use of "cheating whore" is kind of killing the legitimacy of the story. I could be completely wrong, but I dunno.

Whatever. Carry on.

If it is going on, I'm sorry about your situation. It sucks ass. However, there are many more fish in the sea, and eventually you'll come out of this seeing it as a blessing in disguise.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:10 PM
lol why the apology?

I'm just saying that the story and the overkill use of "cheating whore" is kind of killing the legitimacy of the story. I could be completely wrong, but I dunno.

Whatever. Carry on.

you are because i feel instead of using her real name we call her the cheating whore started by Dipre(i don't wanna get sued by his lawyer, she has big tits).

it makes the name thing a lot easier. and it makes me feel a little bit better when i say it. its like rubbing salt on HER wounds.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 09:13 PM
lol why the apology?

Whatever. Carry on.

If it is going on, I'm sorry about your situation. It sucks ass. However, there are many more fish in the sea, and eventually you'll come out of this seeing it as a blessing in disguise.

It's a Southern Thing.... :lol:

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:15 PM
It's a Southern Thing.... :lol:

must be or maybe you actually have a heart.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 09:19 PM
must be or maybe you actually have a heart.

I actually do and thankfully it's not broken right now.

Good luck with the ignore thing, stay tough. :)

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:23 PM
I actually do and thankfully it's not broken right now.

Good luck with the ignore thing, stay tough. :)

its gonna be hard because even though i have the hate that i have for the cheating whore i still have some feelings for her and i know its gonna take a long time to get over her.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 09:25 PM
its gonna be hard because even though i have the hate that i have for the cheating whore i still have some feelings for her and i know its gonna take a long time to get over her.

It will take time. Stay busy.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:29 PM

yeah school is keeping me busy and the other things. my parents are to.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:30 PM

its really trying to figure out why she cheated on me in the first place.

VA Sox Fan
10-02-2009, 09:44 PM
its really trying to figure out why she cheated on me in the first place.

That's a tough one. Maybe, in time, you'll be able to talk to her in more detail. She might say that it's b/c you were the only person she had been with and wanted to see what it was like with someone else. You can't help but take it personally but it may not have a thing to to do with you or anything you did or didn't do. The wondering sucks. It's humiliating being on your end, I've been there. One of the worst feelings ever. And after 5 years, a huge "loss" in your life.

Glad to here you're staying busy, it helps a lot.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:47 PM
That's a tough one. Maybe, in time, you'll be able to talk to her in more detail. She might say that it's b/c you were the only person she had been with and wanted to see what it was like with someone else. You can't help but take it personally but it may not have a thing to to do with you or anything you did or didn't do. The wondering sucks. It's humiliating being on your end, I've been there. One of the worst feelings ever. And after 5 years, a huge "loss" in your life.

Glad to here you're staying busy, it helps a lot.

i couldnt ask her now cause i would prolly try to slap the shit out of her if she said anything that bad.

schillingouttheks
10-02-2009, 09:49 PM
i couldnt ask her now cause i would prolly try to slap the shit out of her if she said anything that bad.

It doesn't matter dude. No matter what answer she gives you, it isn't going to be a good one because there isn't any excuse. It can only hurt you.

Don't even waste your time with it. You didn't do anything wrong, and what you're feeling isn't your fault. It sucks that it had to be this way, but that's life sometimes. You will come out of this stronger than you were before, that's for sure.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:51 PM
It doesn't matter dude. No matter what answer she gives you, it isn't going to be a good one because there isn't any excuse. It can only hurt you.

Don't even waste your time with it. You didn't do anything wrong, and what you're feeling isn't your fault. It sucks that it had to be this way, but that's life sometimes. You will come out of this stronger than you were before, that's for sure.

yeah i hope i do come out stronger and thanks to guys i stopped doubting my motto "shit happens when you party naked" i guess it does for real in the cheating whore's case.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Don't worry man, whatever the reason is I highly doubt it was because of you. If it was she wouldn't be acting like she is now, trying to call you and all that. You all are just young, were together for a very long time and in that situation people easily cheat. Like a700hitter said, a lot of sex is just really about sex. Not the feelings for the other person involved, in a situation like that. You were gone, she probably just wanted to get off, and found a way to do it. Hormones can get the best of people.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Don't worry man, whatever the reason is I highly doubt it was because of you. If it was she wouldn't be acting like she is now, trying to call you and all that. You all are just young, were together for a very long time and in that situation people easily cheat. Like a700hitter said, a lot of sex is just really about sex. Not the feelings for the other person involved, in a situation like that. You were gone, she probably just wanted to get off, and found a way to do it. Hormones can get the best of people.

i don't think you blame me i treated like a queen. she never even had to take a wallet or money during the whole relationship. thats what pisses me off most that i gave her everything and she did something like this.

kreinbihl34
10-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Seriously I had my whole lab class read and re-read this thread. We even put it on the projector. I have never been so happy. My lab professor had some kind of liquid come out of his nose when we read about the Boston Pancake. I love college.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Seriously I had my whole lab class read and re-read this thread. We even put it on the projector. I have never been so happy. My lab professor had some kind of liquid come out of his nose when we read about the Boston Pancake. I love college.
GTFO

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 10:01 PM
With the topics being Sex, lying and cheating, I expect this thread to get real lively after my provocative posts. This thread should be awesome.
Forecast WIN.

bsox0407

wow i feel so important. whats your lab teachers name ill make a speech for your class. short but effective.

BigPapiEnFuego

haha that is awesome

i don't think you blame me i treated like a queen. she never even had to take a wallet or money during the whole relationship. thats what pisses me off most that i gave her everything and she did something like this.

And that's what you don't do. Sure it's nice to buy things, take the girl out, but fuck it, things can't be one sided.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 10:04 PM
haha that is awesome

And that's what you don't do. Sure it's nice to buy things, take the girl out, but fuck it, things can't be one sided.

she gave the things you would have to pay for from some women. i got given a lot if you know what i mean. i mean i didnt buy her everything but on a date i would pay. im kind of old fashioned except the sex thing.

kreinbihl34
10-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Dude I'm sorry for your misfortune but honestly in five years if you come back to this thread and read what you wrote you'll laugh your ass off too.

a700hitter
10-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Dude I'm sorry for your misfortune but honestly in five years if you come back to this thread and read what you wrote you'll laugh your ass off too.What school do you attend?

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Dude I'm sorry for your misfortune but honestly in five years if you come back to this thread and read what you wrote you'll laugh your ass off too.

most likely good point. glad that i can make a college class laugh and be made felt better at the same time. double score.

kreinbihl34
10-02-2009, 10:10 PM
What school do you attend?

West Liberty University, it's a small public school in West Virginia. I'm originally from Ohio, but they offered full tuition plus additional spending money and have a 95% placement rate into Medical School.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 10:13 PM
West Liberty University, it's a small public school in West Virginia. I'm originally from Ohio, but they offered full tuition plus additional spending money and have a 95% placement rate into Medical School.

thats pretty cool. free college. mine is really cheap and really easy.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Should've had them read the 'I had to move 13 pages of this crap' thread.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 10:17 PM

who is your lab professor

kreinbihl34
10-02-2009, 10:19 PM
who is your lab professor

My Zoo lab professor is Zack, in all honesty I forget his last name because he's 28 and refuses to be called Mr./Dr. anything.

kreinbihl34
10-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Should've had them read the 'I had to move 13 pages of this crap' thread.

Which one is exactly that? Is that the exact title?

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 10:20 PM
she gave the things you would have to pay for from some women. i got given a lot if you know what i mean. i mean i didnt buy her everything but on a date i would pay. im kind of old fashioned except the sex thing.
Don't buy everything for her. ROYAL fuck-up. Treat a woman like a queen, and she will treat you like dirt (go around behind your back, possibly be condescending to your face).

The opposite works as well, for the record. Something to consider next time around.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Which one is exactly that? Is that the exact title?
http://www.talksox.com/forum/anything-goes/13186-i-just-had-move-13-pages-crap-you-jackasses.html

Read and rofl.

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 10:21 PM
My Zoo lab professor is Zack, in all honesty I forget his last name because he's 28 and refuses to be called Mr./Dr. anything.

cool. i am going to write a short funny speech to your class. it will make some mad and some glad they heard it.

kreinbihl34
10-02-2009, 10:26 PM
http://www.talksox.com/forum/anything-goes/13186-i-just-had-move-13-pages-crap-you-jackasses.html

Read and rofl.

Seriously does anyone smoke crack on a regular basis on this board?

bsox0407
10-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Dear Zack and class,

this will be the most invigorating thing you have every hear. i may have had the cheating whore cheat on me on 5 separate occasions as i most recently found out. Yet males of the class. keep the eyes on the prize. SEX IS SEX! ITS NICE. except when its someone you like with someone who is not you. Remember women are spiteful and some are lairs make sure you guys choose wisely and remember that SHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED! :lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:B)

BSOX0407
Christopher

kreinbihl34
10-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Dear Zack and class,

this will be the most invigorating thing you have every hear. i may have had the cheating whore cheat on me on 5 separate occasions as i most recently found out. Yet males of the class. keep the eyes on the prize. SEX IS SEX! ITS NICE. except when its someone you like with someone who is not you. Remember women are spiteful and some are lairs make sure you guys choose wisely and remember that SHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED! :lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:B)

BSOX0407
Christopher

OMFG Thank you.