PDA

View Full Version : Any Chance....

TheMino007
11-05-2009, 02:38 PM
That instead of having one massive other sports forum that the other New England Sports Teams could have their on forum called, Other New England Sports Teams, and then the other forum be called Other Sports in General? I think it would be better to raise discussion about the C's, B's, and Pats instead just posting all the info in one thread about each of the teams. B)

Emmz
11-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Think it's just fine the way it is, and "Other New England Sports Teams", I dunno about :lol:

A little long maybe?

Youk Of The Nation
11-05-2009, 04:51 PM
I see two major points in favor of keeping it the way it is:

1. Other New England Teams don't generate quite enough discussion for an entire seperate forum
2. This is a Sox site, not a NE Sports site. Many of us here root for other teams in the other three major US sports, and still others don't care at all about some of them. For instance, I myself am a Steelers and Red Wings fan, and hate anything and everything about basketball with a passion that burns hotter than the fires of Gre'thor.

yeszir
11-05-2009, 05:17 PM
talkpats.com talkceltcs.com talkbruins.com

I'll get them all going. Talkcelts.com and talkpats.com are ready to go actually...

RedSoxRooter
11-05-2009, 11:07 PM
I don't know if you're joking or not, but it would be kinda cool if this became sort of a TalkSports portal with Talksox as the main topic. I see the Red Sox banner as one of 4 or 5 tabs at the top of the page. Talk Sox, Talk Pats, Talk Celts, Talk Bruins and maybe a basic Talk Sports tab. For Yankee fans you could add a Talk Gay tab.

It would become my one-stop sports portal for inane, durnken post/readings! I think I just peed myself a little. :blink:

yeszir
11-06-2009, 12:02 AM
I don't know if you're joking or not, but it would be kinda cool if this became sort of a TalkSports portal with Talksox as the main topic. I see the Red Sox banner as one of 4 or 5 tabs at the top of the page. Talk Sox, Talk Pats, Talk Celts, Talk Bruins and maybe a basic Talk Sports tab. For Yankee fans you could add a Talk Gay tab.

It would become my one-stop sports portal for inane, durnken post/readings! I think I just peed myself a little. :blink:

I'm serious.
www.talkpats.com

www.talkcelts.com (so much spam hahaha)

www.talkbruins.com

What you're saying is an idea I've been toying with for a while.

bsox0407
11-06-2009, 12:17 AM
I'm serious.
www.talkpats.com

www.talkbruins.com

What you're saying is an idea I've been toying with for a while.

i have tried to register for talk pats and it says the administrator has disabled it.

Jasonbay44
11-06-2009, 01:47 PM

.Holy shit, thats a lot of spam.

Emmz
11-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Should be chatpats.com! :lol: