PDA

View Full Version : Tim Lincecum Pot Possesion.

bsox0407
11-05-2009, 07:12 PM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/mariners/2010211716_lincecum06.html

He was cited for 122 and was not arrested. In NJ, you get arrested for less than a gram of pot. he had 3.3 grams.

stocker323
11-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Tim Lincecum smokes pot? why am i not shocked. and i know you have no control but someone needs to remove this newyorkchamps.com banner at the bottom of this page.

BigPapiEnFuego
11-05-2009, 07:18 PM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/mariners/2010211716_lincecum06.html

He was cited for 122 and was not arrested. In NJ, you get arrested for less than a gram of pot. he had 3.3 grams.

haha less than a gram? Fuck New Jersey. Here is up to 100 grams and only a fine. :harhar:

Oh well Tim Lincecum smokes weed, along with just about everyone else.

bsox0407
11-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Tim Lincecum smokes pot? why am i not shocked. and i know you have no control but someone needs to remove this newyorkchamps.com banner at the bottom of this page.

He looks like he would smoke up.

Coco's Disciples
11-05-2009, 07:20 PM
http://www.inquirre.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/tim-lincecum.jpg
http://souvenircity.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/tim1.jpg
Shocking.

Seriously though, I don't really care.

Christian Snyder
11-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Why doesn't this surprise me???? He just seems like the type of person that would smoke pot.

bsox0407
11-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Seriously though, I don't really care.

Just NJ sucks. In NJ, If you have a gun the cops rip you out of the car and kick the shit out of you. in Oregon where my brother lives he got pulled over with a permit to carry which he was and the cop asked him "Are you gonna shoot me?" my brother says no and goes on with what he was doing.

I believe MA is like NJ in this respect.

yeszir
11-05-2009, 07:25 PM
He can still pitch like the dickens

bsox0407
11-05-2009, 07:30 PM

yeah he is. he keeps his pace going he might threaten 250 and beyond.

Gom
11-05-2009, 07:31 PM
I love the Yankees Banner at the bottom. Priceless.

Christian Snyder
11-05-2009, 07:34 PM
I love the Yankees Banner at the bottom. Priceless. Not only does that 'Ad' suck but the Yankees do also.:rolleyes:

TheKilo
11-05-2009, 07:54 PM

Hahaha

yeszir
11-05-2009, 07:58 PM
yeah he is. he keeps his pace going he might threaten 250 and beyond.

He certainly is pitch like the dickens. Is that what you're saying?

italstallianion
11-05-2009, 08:01 PM
I guess marajuana may actually be a performance enhancing drug. Don't tell the Olympic committee....

bsox0407
11-05-2009, 08:06 PM
He certainly is pitch like the dickens. Is that what you're saying?

yeah that he is a great pitcher. through two full years he has avg. 16 wins a year. he pitches his heart out every time out.

Dipre
11-05-2009, 08:13 PM
yeah that he is a great pitcher. through two full years he has avg. 16 wins a year. he pitches his heart out every time out.

Wins, really?

Coco's Disciples
11-05-2009, 08:21 PM

Hah, I didn't catch this at first.

bsox0407
11-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Wins, really?

I know that wins aren't an exact representation of how good a pitcher is. but he racks them up and plus he has avg. 254 ks a year.

italstallianion
11-05-2009, 09:11 PM
When I have 3.3 grams of marajuana...I usually consider myself out of marajuana.

schillingouttheks
11-05-2009, 09:23 PM
When I have 3.3 grams of marajuana...I usually consider myself out of marajuana.

:lol: Brilliant.

Good for Lincecum. So when is everyone going to stop buying into the retarded propaganda that anti-marijuana groups love to release?

Phelps, Ricky Williams, Lincecum, LeBron, and countless other very talented college athletes I'm close with at school that I can't name. Hmmmmm, POT IS THE DEVIL.

TheKilo
11-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Hey SOTK, do you smoke weed?

bsox0407
11-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Pot should be legalized in low amounts. It should be like Alcohol. High and drive same penalty as DUI. having a blunt in your car in reach of the driver were it could be smoked should be like the open container law. in your pocket wouldn't count. or in the backseat. Or no high in public like alcohol. smoke up all you want at home. just don't be blazing walking down the street.

26 to 6
11-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Absolutely agreed. This shit is ridiculous. If controlled like that i don't see any harm. They could even sell it and tax the shit, everyone knows the government grows the best weed anyway.

It's very unfortunate that the illegality of marijuana has forced me to quit. About 2 weeks ago I gave up one of my deepest loves; Mary Jane. Not because I wanted to but I was left with no choice.

Ya see, I'm currently 1 year into a 3-year probation term for 3 arrests having to do with marijuana (all non-violent in nature. 2 were because I was in an idiot friends car who liked to speed and litter when he had weed in the car, drawing the attention of police; the other was because of my own stupidity.) For the last year while on probation I have continued to blaze, but have found ways to beat the system when it comes to my random drug tests, by way of expensive detox drink. But the cost of the drinks twice a month (between $20-40 dollars depending on the drink, on top of the fact that most of the time I never get tested and the drink proves to be a waste of money) on top of what I spend on weed is driving me to bankruptcy. After failing a urine about 3 weeks ago (the one time I didn't buy a drink, and the first time I was tested in about 8 months) I have decided to just call it quits for the time being. I'm 7 days into sobriety and it's KILLING me.

I have a dream, and that dream is to one day live in a world where the Yankees are champions and weed is legal!

Good for Tim though. Smoke up buddy! I've never been much of a Lincecum fan, but that has just changed. I always wondered how prevalent smoking weed was with baseball players (as well as other athletes, but you hear about it a lot more with NBA and NFL players than you do MLB players) due to the implementation of the drug policy. I know it's mainly for PED's, but I'm sure they test for narcotics and other illegal drugs (there were plenty of cocaine suspensions in the 80's). I'm glad that the reigning Cy Young winner (for now) is a fellow stoner.

lmao :lol:
That he can

haha less than a gram? Fuck New Jersey. Here is up to 100 grams and only a fine. :harhar:

Oh well Tim Lincecum smokes weed, along with just about everyone else.
This is the ONLY time I'm probably ever going to say this, but i kinda wish I lived in Massachusetts...strictly for that reason though.

Here in New York you can be arrested for ANY amount, including a seed, bowl-pack, clip, etc. Less than 25 grams is only a violation usually resulting in a fine (and sometimes, at least in my case a few hours in a holding cell. I'll take it though, my first time being "pinched" sounds so much better than "arrested" lol I had exactly 25.8 grams but they let me off with a violation). 25 grams- to 2 ounces is a misdemeanor, 2-8 ounces is a Class A misdemeanor, and mroe than 8 ounces is felony status. Also, your third offense of less than 25 grams is a misdemeanor, not just a violation.

26 to 6
11-06-2009, 12:35 AM
What surprises me most after reading the article is that while under the influence Lincecum was pulled over for speeding :lol:

Now idk about you gusy, but when I'm high I typically drive under the speed limit.....unintentionally might I add lol.

BigPapiEnFuego
11-06-2009, 12:36 AM
Absolutely agreed. This shit is ridiculous. If controlled like that i don't see any harm. They could even sell it and tax the shit, everyone knows the government grows the best weed anyway.

It's very unfortunate that the illegality of marijuana has forced me to quit. About 2 weeks ago I gave up one of my deepest loves; Mary Jane. Not because I wanted to but I was left with no choice.

Ya see, I'm currently 1 year into a 3-year probation term for 3 arrests having to do with marijuana (all non-violent in nature. 2 were because I was in an idiot friends car who liked to speed and litter when he had weed in the car, drawing the attention of police; the other was because of my own stupidity.) For the last year while on probation I have continued to blaze, but have found ways to beat the system when it comes to my random drug tests, by way of expensive detox drink. But the cost of the drinks twice a month (between $20-40 dollars depending on the drink, on top of the fact that most of the time I never get tested and the drink proves to be a waste of money) on top of what I spend on weed is driving me to bankruptcy. After failing a urine about 3 weeks ago (the one time I didn't buy a drink, and the first time I was tested in about 8 months) I have decided to just call it quits for the time being. I'm 7 days into sobriety and it's KILLING me.

I have a dream, and that dream is to one day live in a world where the Yankees are champions and weed is legal!

Good for Tim though. Smoke up buddy! I've never been much of a Lincecum fan, but that has just changed. I always wondered how prevalent smoking weed was with baseball players (as well as other athletes, but you hear about it a lot more with NBA and NFL players than you do MLB players) due to the implementation of the drug policy. I know it's mainly for PED's, but I'm sure they test for narcotics and other illegal drugs (there were plenty of cocaine suspensions in the 80's). I'm glad that the reigning Cy Young winner (for now) is a fellow stoner.

lmao :lol:
That he can

This is the ONLY time I'm probably ever going to say this, but i kinda wish I lived in Massachusetts...strictly for that reason though.

Here in New York you can be arrested for ANY amount, including a seed, bowl-pack, clip, etc. Less than 25 grams is only a violation usually resulting in a fine (and sometimes, at least in my case a few hours in a holding cell. I'll take it though, my first time being "pinched" sounds so much better than "arrested" lol I had exactly 25.8 ounces but they let me off with a violation). 25 grams- to 2 ounces is a misdemeanor, 2-8 ounces is a Class A misdemeanor, and mroe than 8 ounces is felony status. Also, your third offense of less than 25 grams is a misdemeanor, not just a violation.

You had 28 ounces? Damnnn

26 to 6
11-06-2009, 12:38 AM
You had 28 ounces? Damnnn
grams* lol

my bad

bsox0407
11-06-2009, 12:44 AM
grams* lol

my bad

i was gonna say dude.

BigPapiEnFuego
11-06-2009, 12:53 AM
that would of been nuts

bsox0407
11-06-2009, 01:07 AM
that would of been nuts

I think that he would be in pound you in the ass prison.

Youk Of The Nation
11-06-2009, 01:20 AM
What a shocker. Tim Lincecum doesn't look like a pothead at all. :lol:

Keeper
11-06-2009, 01:39 AM
He has long hair and plays where the hippie movement started. I would have been shocked if he didn't smoke.

BSN07
11-06-2009, 07:25 AM
So not surprised. He looks like a toker.

rhet
11-06-2009, 08:53 AM
So not surprised. He looks like a toker.

Is it really legal in Holland?
Or are there strings attached?

BSN07
11-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Is it really legal in Holland?
Or are there strings attached?

It's tolerated. You can carry/buy up to 5 grams. They don't really like you walking around and smoking but it's not that big of a deal. But your supposed to smoke at home or in coffee shops.

rhet
11-06-2009, 11:37 AM
It's tolerated. You can carry/buy up to 5 grams. They don't really like you walking around and smoking but it's not that big of a deal. But your supposed to smoke at home or in coffee shops.

Are there dealers right out in the open? Stores? Or just "coffee shops" and illegal dealers?

Tyler Durden
11-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Shocking... NOT

Is anyone really surprised?