PDA

View Full Version : Nicole DeBoer

Keeper
02-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Fallacy. No one looks good in a Yankee uniform. Nicole DeBoer could put on a Yankees uniform and instantly become hideous to me. Yankees clothing or hats or whatever, maybe if a girl is attractive enough, but a uniform? No.

Nicole DeBoer would look good in anything. The other Dax wasn't too bad, either.

italstallianion
02-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Nicole DeBoer would look good in anything. The other Dax wasn't too bad, either.

Are you talking about this Nicole Deboer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_de_boer

I think I threw up in my mouth. She's not hot, and I'm at double-digit beers.

Keeper
02-10-2010, 11:07 PM

You are officially a homosexual.

Youk Of The Nation
02-10-2010, 11:22 PM

http://mario.lapam.mo.it/ds9/gifs/NicoleDeBoer.jpg

Nicole DeBoer, circa Deep Space Nine, the one famous woman who I have been consistently infatuated with. She's gorgeous, even more so with a Starfleet uniform and Trill markings.

As for the original topic, so as not to derail the thread entirely, yes, Cano is more dangerous with his bat than Pedroia, powerwise, but when you need someone to get on base to help keep something going, I'd always want the Destroia.

italstallianion
02-10-2010, 11:24 PM

Nicole DeBoer, circa Deep Space Nine, the one famous woman who I have been consistently infatuated with. She's gorgeous, even more so with a Starfleet uniform and Trill markings.

As for the original topic, so as not to derail the thread entirely, yes, Cano is more dangerous with his bat than Pedroia, powerwise, but when you need someone to get on base to help keep something going, I'd always want the Destroia.

Dude, I wouldn't f*** her even if I were using her own penis. Seriously, she looks like a lesbian mated with a hyena. You owe me a new computer after I puked all over mine.

suns
02-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Dude, I wouldn't f*** her even if I were using her own penis. Seriously, she looks like a lesbian mated with a hyena. You owe me a new computer after I puked all over mine.

I agree.

Imperial59
02-10-2010, 11:26 PM

Where's her upper lip?

italstallianion
02-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Where's her upper lip?

I know where YOTN is dreaming it is....

On a serious note, there's maybe 1 picture out of every 20 or so in which I would give her more than a "eh" rating. I showed my roomates just to make sure that I wasn't crazy, but even they say that she isn't hot, and one of them is a complete sex pervert. Phew, I'm glad it isn't me that's f***** up this time.

Youk Of The Nation
02-10-2010, 11:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/ccpupme/mirrorezri2.jpg

Granted, this is the Ezri Dax from the mirror universe, who isn't joined with the symbiont, but still.

Or this: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4248/105257ax.jpg

I like short hair on girls. Always have.

http://www.digisys.net/users/cosmo/images/ezri.jpg

suns
02-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Who moved this?

suns
02-10-2010, 11:38 PM
Dude my ex girlfriend had short hair and I broke up with her.

Keeper
02-10-2010, 11:39 PM

Uh, good story. :dunno::lol:

msubulldogs21
02-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Uh, good story. :dunno::lol:

Compelling and rich

italstallianion
02-10-2010, 11:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/ccpupme/mirrorezri2.jpg

Granted, this is the Ezri Dax from the mirror universe, who isn't joined with the symbiont, but still.

Or this: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4248/105257ax.jpg

I like short hair on girls. Always have.

http://www.digisys.net/users/cosmo/images/ezri.jpg

Ewww, slightly less ewww, and right back to ewww. That was a huge buzzkill.

Youk Of The Nation
02-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Awww, whats the matter? Is the lack of huge breasts a turnoff? Women can look good without fake looking hair, breasts, and skin you know.

Keeper
02-10-2010, 11:44 PM
What? She looks damn good in the second picture. Reminds me of a girl I used to have a crush on in high school. Ah, Angela Smolenski, whatever happened to you? Sigh...

yeszir
02-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Dude, I wouldn't f*** her even if I were using her own penis

Rarely do I laugh at my computer screen :lol:

Youk Of The Nation
02-10-2010, 11:47 PM
I've always had a thing for girls with short hair and very petite figures. I used to get razzed on in high school for dating girls with boyish looks and boys with girlish looks.

A symphony in contradiction.

italstallianion
02-10-2010, 11:48 PM
I've always had a thing for girls with short hair and very petite figures. I used to get razzed on in high school for dating girls with boyish looks and boys with girlish looks.
A symphony in contradiction.

That's the 2nd gayest thing I've ever heard on this site.

Youk Of The Nation
02-10-2010, 11:49 PM
What was the first? "Hi guys, my name is italstallianion, nice to join this board"?

italstallianion
02-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Rarely do I laugh at my computer screen :lol:

Thanks yeszir, if I can get you to laugh then I've known that I've done my job. I'm narcissistic enough that I'll save the page to remember my successes.

italstallianion
02-10-2010, 11:52 PM
What was the first? "Hi guys, my name is italstallianion, nice to join this board"?

No, I'm just saving it in case somebody says something gayer in the future. With the way this thread is going I'm afraid you're going to outdo yourself. And not in the "I broke my record for most beers in a night" outdo yourself, I mean the "fantasise about boyish girls or girlish boys while you fire off knucklechildren and wake up with a fried harddrive and a phone number from some dude named Nicole de Boer." I'm talking about that kind of outdoing yourself.

Youk Of The Nation
02-10-2010, 11:53 PM
No, I'm just saving it in case somebody says something gayer in the future. With the way this thread is going I'm afraid you're going to outdo yourself. And not in the "I broke my record for most beers in a night" outdo yourself, I mean the "fantasise about boyish girls or girlish boys while you fire off knucklechildren and wake up with a fried harddrive and a phone number from some dude named Nicole de Boer." I'm talking about that kind of outdoing yourself.

Im sorry, do you have a problem with my judgement level of attractiveness, or my dating of boys in high school?

Think carefully before you answer.

italstallianion
02-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Im sorry, do you have a problem with my judgement level of attractiveness, or my dating of boys in high school?

Think carefully before you answer.

The first one. The 2nd one helps prove my point on the first one.

No need to think carefully.

Youk Of The Nation
02-10-2010, 11:59 PM
So what you're saying is that not being 100% straight makes you unqualified to judge how someone looks? Or are you just saying that you have stupidly rigid definitions of attractiveness for women?

yeszir
02-11-2010, 12:01 AM
She clearly has a rash in these pictures. All over her face, too.

Thumbs down!!!!

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 12:03 AM
She clearly has a rash in these pictures. All over her face, too.

Thumbs down!!!!

I'm gonna ban you.

italstallianion
02-11-2010, 12:06 AM
So what you're saying is that not being 100% straight makes you unqualified to judge how someone looks? Or are you just saying that you have stupidly rigid definitions of attractiveness for women?

I'm saying that liking dudes skews your qualifications for determining the level of attractiveness of women, ESPECIALLY considering that your ultimate choice in a woman looks like a dude. Or your ultimate choice in a dude looks like a woman, I'm still not sure with Nicole de Boer.

And just becuase I don't think that women with penises are hot doesn't mean that I have a stupidly rigid definition of attractiveness for women. I made sure of that by consulting all of my roomates and I'm not the only one that vomits each time I see her picture or instantly becomes flaccid when viewing this thread.

I'm fine with you not being 100% straight. I don't judge you AS a person, especially considering that I think you're a fine poster here, but I do think that makes you less qualified to say which women are the hottest.

BigPapiEnFuego
02-11-2010, 12:07 AM

Quoted for truth.

Short hair looks terrible on women, especially when that woman has been on what appears to The Auschwitz Dieting plan.

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 12:08 AM
I think if you guys watched a seventh-season episode of DS9 and saw her moving instead of in still-shots, you might feel differently.

BigPapiEnFuego
02-11-2010, 12:09 AM
I think if you guys watched a seventh-season episode of DS9 and saw her moving instead of in still-shots, you might feel differently.

Of course I would, because I would be a virgin and willing to fuck anything that resembled a vagina.

italstallianion
02-11-2010, 12:10 AM

It's ok, I have the Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Edition so I'll keep myself occupied for the next week. Some of these models give me a boner just as fast as Nicole de Boer erases it. :D

italstallianion
02-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Of course I would, because I would be a virgin and willing to fuck anything that resembled a vagina.

Props dude, that is pretty good. YOTN is getting it from all sides, although he probably enjoys it nonetheless.

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 12:13 AM

Some of Star Trek is rather cheesy, even if it is enjoyable. But DS9 is very good television. You should check it out sometime, especially seasons 4-7 when the plot really takes off.

I watched Star Trek and I did very well love-lifewise, thank you very much.

BigPapiEnFuego
02-11-2010, 12:15 AM
Some of Star Trek is rather cheesy, even if it is enjoyable. But DS9 is very good television. You should check it out sometime, especially seasons 4-7 when the plot really takes off.

I watched Star Trek and I did very well love-lifewise, thank you very much.

I have no idea when it comes on around here, or where, but I would check it out. I'm a Star Wars guy though so basically I have to hate on Star Trek. :harhar:

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 12:17 AM
It doesn't...you have to find it online or buy cheap used DVDs on amazon, unfortunately. But DS9 is the only Trek where they had a good, solid plotline running through multiple episodes and seasons (The Dominion War), and also had very strong secondary characters (another first in Trek) who sometimes had entire episodes devoted to their character development. The acting and writing was far beyond any other Trek. Check it out sometime.

26 to 6
02-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Woah...this thread just rubbed me the wrong way in so many different ways. Mostly because of Star Trek though :lol:

No personal judgments though....except against suns.

What an idiot, you shouldn't have done that. It might be years before you find another one :lol:

BigPapiEnFuego
02-11-2010, 12:20 AM
I will. I really liked the movie that came out last year, so maybe i'd like the show, although the movie was more based on the old show.(?)

YAZMAN
02-11-2010, 06:38 PM

She's cute.

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/58/29/JeriRyan-2.0.0.0x0.419x763.jpeg

But Jeri Ryan is amazing.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
02-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Quoted for truth.

Short hair looks terrible on women, especially when that woman has been on what appears to The Auschwitz Dieting plan.

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 07:23 PM
I never liked Seven Of Nine. Ryans hair, chest, everything looks fake. I've also never been super-obsessed with blonde girls with huge breasts. I mean, some blondes are hot, but it seems celebrity-wise if you look like Jeri Ryan you're automatically hot.

Trek is full of good looking women though. DeBoer has always been my favorite, followed verrry closely by Linda Park. I used to love Nana Visitor as well, but the last few years she's really let herself go. :(

Emmz
02-11-2010, 07:38 PM
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 07:41 PM
What?

Emmz
02-11-2010, 07:41 PM
What?

Veejay.

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 07:42 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Emmz
02-11-2010, 07:45 PM
http://blog.spreadshirt.net/uk/blogs.dir/21/files/2007/05/west_virgina.jpg

Sick spelling on the T-Shirts.

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Well, given the source...

Emmz
02-11-2010, 07:49 PM
:o

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 07:52 PM
What, you really expected someone in West Virginia to know how to spell? The State of Confusion? The only state with old refridgirators and cars on cinder blocks on the front lawn of the Capitol? The state where 'family' is a reference to everyone in the surrounding four counties?

Emmz
02-11-2010, 07:54 PM
That's mean.

We have members from that area. VA Sox Fan, duh!

And... Suns a state over...

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Virginia is a very nice state. Beautiful coastline, friendly people (albeit terrible drivers), and not too much hickness.

Suns is from Kentucky, and, well...you know, Kentucky.

Emmz
02-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Exactly. I bet it was someone from Kentucky who made the shirts!

Youk Of The Nation
02-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Touche.

Emmz
02-11-2010, 08:04 PM
I remember seeing that on ESPN like 3 or 4 years ago when it happened. I noticed it right away, and laughed, hardcore.

italstallianion
02-11-2010, 09:09 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Uni-fail-Nike-misspells-Kentucky-on-John-Wall-r?urn=ncaab,219073

Kentucky jersey misspelled.

schillingouttheks
02-12-2010, 12:24 PM
I was expecting someone much hotter when I opened the thread. I was disappointed.

italstallianion
02-12-2010, 12:38 PM
See, I'm by far not the only one. ;)

Dipre
02-12-2010, 12:57 PM
I'd hit it with Ital's penis.

msubulldogs21
02-12-2010, 03:40 PM
I was expecting someone much hotter when I opened the thread. I was disappointed.

Pretty much

No, you aren't the only one by any means italstallianion

Youk Of The Nation
02-12-2010, 03:55 PM
You know what? You guys all suck and I hate you.

Spudboy
02-12-2010, 03:58 PM
I think you guys are being kind of high browed here. Especially after having seen some of your pictures!

Granted, the pics make her look masculine. But she is not ugly in any way.

Have any of you seen her ass and legs? I haven't. I'll assume she has a shapely derriere and legs nicer than the ones on my pool table. Let's say she is well shaven, has some make-up, and is standing in front of you wearing nothing but thigh highs and 4" come fuck me pumps. Would you view her differently?

Yeah. Think about that.

Emmz
02-12-2010, 04:04 PM
I don't see how everyone thinks she's ugly. I'm not a huge fan of the short hair on women, but some people can pull it off, for one, and I think that's what everyone's emphasis seems to be on. Her hair being short or something.

I simply do not see ugly.

BigPapiEnFuego
02-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Meh, I just looked at a ton of her pics on google images, and after what you said I still would not view her differently, she would still look like a miserable french lesbian, just in thigh highs and 4" come fuck me pumps. But maybe I would do her anyway because, well, it's a vagina. I'll just have to wear a flannel cut-off shirt, ripped jeans, and a pair of doc martins to pretend i'm a lesbian woman.

Spudboy
02-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Meh, I just looked at a ton of her pics on google images, and after what you said I still would not view her differently, she would still look like a miserable french lesbian, just in thigh highs and 4" come fuck me pumps. But maybe I would do her anyway because, well, it's a vagina. I'll just have to wear a flannel cut-off shirt, ripped jeans, and a pair of doc martins to pretend i'm a lesbian woman.

:lol::lol:

But you'd fuck her.

Youk Of The Nation
02-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Im telling you, watch her in DS9, especially in 'The Emperors New Cloak' when her mirror universe counterpart comes to DS9 to convince Quark and Rom to steal a cloaking device for the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe. Leather outfit, low cut top, touseled hair and a real bad attitude. Plus, in that episode, her mirror counterpart is a lesbian.

BigPapiEnFuego
02-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Yes, I would. Beggars can't be choosers haha

Spudboy
02-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Im telling you, watch her in DS9, especially in 'The Emperors New Cloak' when her mirror universe counterpart comes to DS9 to convince Quark and Rom to steal a cloaking device for the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe. Leather outfit, low cut top, touseled hair and a real bad attitude. Plus, in that episode, her mirror counterpart is a lesbian.

DS9 was not just the best Star Trek show, it was really good television. I used to watch it all the time "back in the day". Great stuff.

Yes, I would. Beggars can't be choosers haha

You're not a beggar, you're a man!

Now. Let's up the ante. Let's say you meet this woman and she is really nice. You spend some time with her and end up kissing. She has a really nice mouth and knows how to use it.

Her skin is soft as a babie's ass. And her touch arouses you. You're not high, or drunk.

How are you going to feel?

Dipre
02-12-2010, 04:21 PM
http://img206.imagevenue.com/loc91/th_26470_Ludo06_Celebutopia_129_122_91lo.jpg (http://img206.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26470_Ludo06_Celebutopia_129_122_91l o.jpg)

Looks good enough, yet some of the site's virgins are thinking twice about it. :lol:

BigPapiEnFuego
02-12-2010, 04:24 PM
DS9 was not just the best Star Trek show, it was really good television. I used to watch it all the time when I "back in the day". Great stuff.

You're not a beggar, you're a man!

Now. Let's up the ante. Let's say you meet this woman and she is really nice. You spend some time with her and end up kissing. She has a really nice mouth and knows how to use it.

Her skin is soft as a babie's ass. And her touch arouses you. You're not high, or drunk.

How are you going to feel?

Now that you put it that way :D . Most of what I said was joking around. I'm not a shallow person or anything like that. A good woman is a good woman, regardless of how she looks with short hair or anything.

http://img206.imagevenue.com/loc91/th_26470_Ludo06_Celebutopia_129_122_91lo.jpg (http://img206.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26470_Ludo06_Celebutopia_129_122_91l o.jpg)

Looks good enough, yet some of the site's virgins are thinking twice about it. :lol:

This is way better.

Dipre
02-12-2010, 04:35 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/TheWhiteTuxedo/nicole_de_boer_5.jpg

Loads would be blown. Short hair or no short hair.

italstallianion
02-12-2010, 04:54 PM
If I close my eyes, she could be anyone.

Dipre
02-12-2010, 04:56 PM
If I close my eyes, she could be anyone.

Including a guy, because apparently, you don't like women very much. :lol:

italstallianion
02-12-2010, 04:58 PM
I don't see how everyone thinks she's ugly. I'm not a huge fan of the short hair on women, but some people can pull it off, for one, and I think that's what everyone's emphasis seems to be on. Her hair being short or something.

I simply do not see ugly.

For the record, there is a difference between ugly and unattractive. As to Spudboy's point, while most of us aren't attractive either (myself included) that does not mean that we are any less qualified to say whether or not a celebrity is also unattractive. That just means in all honesty that we shouldn't make fun of her, but that doesn't mean that we can't.

Besides, YOTN had mentioned how she was the hottest girl on earth and Keeper said I was a homosexual for not being attracted to her, so I needed people like BigPapiEnFuego, SchillingouttheK's, Suns, and MSUbulldogs to all confirm that I'm right and wouldn't f*** her. Granted I wouldn't f*** her while I was with my girlfriend anyway, but the point is still noted. I had to prove that I was right and I feel vindicated that more people agree that she isn't hot than those that say she is.

italstallianion
02-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Including a guy, because apparently, you don't like women very much. :lol:

I do, just not that one. If you can call her a woman to begin with.

YAZMAN
02-12-2010, 08:42 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/TheWhiteTuxedo/nicole_de_boer_5.jpg

Loads would be blown. Short hair or no short hair.

That one works.

Dipre
02-12-2010, 08:45 PM
That one works.

I'd hit it with the fury of a hurricane.

italstallianion
02-12-2010, 08:45 PM
And boom goes the dynamite.

Dipre
02-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Refer to Spud's sig plz.

italstallianion
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Refer to Spud's sig plz.

Refer to the picture of my girlfriend, please.

Dipre
02-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Refer to the picture of my girlfriend, please.

I think you're actually "Buddies" and she's trying to help you cover up something. :D

YAZMAN
02-12-2010, 08:52 PM
I'd hit it with the fury of a hurricane.

Banging like a screen door in a hurricane.