PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 11

msubulldogs21
07-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Anyone else get this game? How is it?

I just went and picked it up today and plan on playing it a little bit tonight. I was just curious if anyone on here might be playing it too.

RedSoxfanforlife305
07-19-2010, 04:45 PM
I played the demo the other day and it looked weak. Seems to me that they just added a little more features. The gameplay imo isn't all that great. I rather stick to the madden franchise. Let me know if it's good when you play it. I'm tired of playing mw2 on ps3.

msubulldogs21
07-19-2010, 04:49 PM
See I'm the total opposite - I much prefer NCAA to Madden. I haven't played Madden in years actually.

From talking to a few friends I heard NCAA 11 was awesome, but I'll check it out for myself later. I skipped the game last year and just stuck to NCAA 09 so I'm looking forward to having new rosters, uniforms, etc.

RedSoxfanforlife305
07-19-2010, 04:53 PM
I did hear the illustrations are amazing. Very realistic. Go Gators!

schillingouttheks
07-19-2010, 05:05 PM
The gameplay is incredibly smooth and the AI is much improved. You can't get away with throwing bad passes if you play on at least All-American. I had it last year and think it's much different. The only annoying piece is the playbook.. I just don't like how it's designed this year. Scrolling through the plays is a bit annoying in the format they had it, but only a minor complaint. I like it a lot this year and the graphics are incredible, especially on my PS3.