PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Own The Brewers?

Gertie
11-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Let's try an experiment here. This seems to be one of the major issues, so let's see if we can try and resolve it ourselves here without bitching to Noah or yeszir or something.

youkilis rules
11-09-2004, 06:05 PM
there is NO debate here. chicago is a clear cheater and has been BANNED for a reason. brewers are now owned by jeter/wakke

wakkknuckle04
11-09-2004, 06:08 PM
YES! LETS LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE!! IN THE TRUE SPIRIT OF AMERICA! :thumbsup:

stocker323
11-09-2004, 06:10 PM
I just remember that there were other people who had wanted a team, and this guy comes in and just cuts ahead of them on the list and declares that he owns the team. I'm not saying that this Jeter guy won't make a good manager, but I think that other people were waiting.

Gertie
11-09-2004, 06:21 PM
He had mentioned interest to me and others for a while. No one claimed the Brewers, so I assume that means no one else was interested in them.

Shadow29
11-09-2004, 06:37 PM
I would say Chicago, but like an idiot, instead of pressing the vote button, I pressed the check results null vote button so i guess i dont really have a say. I think he changed his mind and nothing is wrong with that. He was underhanded to change the post, but thats not cheating. I would let him stay for those reasons. Give the other guy the dodgers or Angels if he wants a team so bad.

Gertie
11-09-2004, 06:39 PM
OK, your vote is noted. People, when you vote, can you also post and explain why?

CrespoBlows
11-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Let the guy back in the league, let him take charge of another team at least. I talked to him at school, (I know who he is) he was in total shock to learn that he had traded Tim Hudson. He didn't know that he even had done a trade in such.

elsrbueno
11-10-2004, 08:52 AM
I voted the Noah thing, and here's why:

I think things will work smoother if we have ONE person making the decisions and that ONE person's decisions are final.

I understand that lives are busy, and that it's a lot of work to run a league.... so I'm not mad that nobody's been simming or admining, it's just confusing when 2 people say they own a team (like the Brewers).

Maybe what should really happen is we elect a few people to do the simming. A primary person, and a backup. That primary person does it every week (unless they can't, of course) and the backup takes care of it. Or maybe they alternate. I'm easy.

So that's my suggestion. I'm open to others' opinions as well.

ChicagoCubs7
11-10-2004, 09:34 PM
ok guys, heres the thing. if you wanted to kick me out for cheating thats one thing, but to kick me out for changing my mind is horrible. Before you just kick me out, put me on probation or something, bc it really isnt fair that nobody even told that i was kicked out, i found out after i ran a trade.

CrespoBlows
11-10-2004, 10:10 PM
*editted by yeszir for complaining and insults in a childish manner* What did he say here?

YanksHater213
11-11-2004, 06:41 AM
I dont care at all...

Bonds*
11-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by youkilis rules@Nov 9 2004, 06:05 PM
there is NO debate here. chicago is a clear cheater and has been BANNED for a reason. brewers are now owned by jeter/wakke
Honestly, why is there debate here?