Let's win this one. Go RedSox!

a700hitter
06-24-2014, 06:34 PM
D. Nava, LF
A. Pierzynski, C
X. Bogaerts, 3B
S. Drew, SS
J. Bradley Jr., CF

^ This is a horrible 5 through 9. It's no wonder that we are one of the worst teams in the league. You can't win consistently when you are rolling out this garbage.

seabeachfred
06-24-2014, 07:30 PM
D. Nava, LF
A. Pierzynski, C
X. Bogaerts, 3B
S. Drew, SS
J. Bradley Jr., CF

^ This is a horrible 5 through 9. It's no wonder that we are one of the worst teams in the league. You can't win consistently when you are rolling out this garbage.

Ted, Nava is starting to hit. His average was so damn low that even a semi-consistent streak has only put him Jackie Bradley's territory. Maybe we'll get a hit or two from AJ tonight. He comes around once in awhile. Tonight may be it. As far as the other trash in the last two spots I will say what I've been saying along....BACK UP THE TRUCK!!!!!!!

VA Sox Fan
06-24-2014, 08:12 PM
D. Nava, LF
A. Pierzynski, C
X. Bogaerts, 3B
S. Drew, SS
J. Bradley Jr., CF

Game over!!!!

VA Sox Fan
06-24-2014, 08:16 PM
Let's win this one. Go RedSox!

Yay Wasatch!! Hope we win tonight but if not, someone else starts the GT Friday!!! Just sayin'! Other folks don't know how it works.

Please offense,,,,,show up!!!! Please Peavy.......don't pitch like ass!!!

At any rate.......WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!

win red sox
06-24-2014, 08:18 PM
since 6/1

B Holt 330/370/426
D Pedroia 250/309/381
D Ortiz 222/315/432
M Napoli 310/375/552
D Nava 341/420/409
AJP 158/194/211
XB 152/200/291
S Drew 143/182/190
JBJ 200/294/250

Outside of Nava, Holt, and Napoli, the offensive production has been terrible.

VA Sox Fan
06-24-2014, 08:29 PM
since 6/1

B Holt 330/370/426
D Pedroia 250/309/381
D Ortiz 222/315/432
M Napoli 310/375/552
D Nava 341/420/409
AJP 158/194/211
XB 152/200/291
S Drew 143/182/190
JBJ 200/294/250

Outside of Nava, Holt, and Napoli, the offensive production has been terrible.

No doubt! But how bad has the starting/bullpen pitching been?

It's a team effort. And it stinks.

seabeachfred
06-24-2014, 08:56 PM
We're in this together guys and gals.....whether we want to admit or not. I think we can mostly agree that the Red Sox have got to start making some kind of a move in the next week or two or this is going down as a bummer season. So far except for that seven game winning streak the team has shown no proclivity for being able to go on any kind of a winning streak and take seven or eight out of ten. There is still time but what we've been seeing has not been encouraging. Maybe tonight if Peavy finally puts on a pair or contacts of glasses he can see what he's throwing at and this time if Pedroia, Ortiz and Napoli get two hits apiece the results will be different from last night..........maybe, hopefully, prayfully (sic)

win red sox
06-24-2014, 08:59 PM
No doubt! But how bad has the starting/bullpen pitching been?

It's a team effort. And it stinks.

since 6/1 as a staff the sox have 3.54 era, 5th in the American league. This season is a tough pill to swallow, but winning it all last year makes it a little easier.

a700hitter
06-24-2014, 09:13 PM
since 6/1

B Holt 330/370/426
D Pedroia 250/309/381
D Ortiz 222/315/432
M Napoli 310/375/552
D Nava 341/420/409
AJP 158/194/211
XB 152/200/291
S Drew 143/182/190
JBJ 200/294/250

Outside of Nava, Holt, and Napoli, the offensive production has been terrible.The team stunk before 6/1 too

a700hitter
06-24-2014, 09:49 PM
The Mets kicked the crap out of the A's and Kasmir 10-1 today. We had so much trouble with the A's.

a700hitter
06-24-2014, 09:49 PM
Peavey fuck you and your stupid screaming. Just get some outs.

a700hitter
06-24-2014, 09:55 PM
Grunt some more on the mound, Peavy. It is fitting to go along with the shit you are taking on the mound.

yankthis
06-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Eckersley: "You don't really know what you're going to get from Mujica..."

Errrrr... Ummmmm... oh yes, we do.

a700hitter
06-25-2014, 06:31 AM
D. Nava, LF
A. Pierzynski, C
X. Bogaerts, 3B
S. Drew, SS
J. Bradley Jr., CF

^ This is a horrible 5 through 9. It's no wonder that we are one of the worst teams in the league. You can't win consistently when you are rolling out this garbage.If they keep rolling out this garbage, they will make a run at their 2012 record.

seabeachfred
06-25-2014, 09:23 AM
If they keep rolling out this garbage, they will make a run at their 2012 record.

Even though I live on the West Coast, no way I'm watching Buchholz dispense more garbage to the debris and detritus I've been seeing since April. We all have to join hands and simply endure this filth together, but I still want to know if there is still anyone out there who now thinks the Drew signing was a good move? You all know how I felt about that from the beginning and would love to know if there are still holdouts defending our magnificent 133 hitter?

Spudboy
06-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Fred your obsession with Drew is boring.

The Sox have many problems. The Drew signing is pretty low on the list of problems.

What does it matter?

VA Sox Fan
06-25-2014, 12:49 PM

The Sox have many problems. The Drew signing is pretty low on the list of problems.

What does it matter?

Thank YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Spud!!!!!!!!!

gojohn99
06-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Ouch...

since 6/1

b holt 330/370/426
d pedroia 250/309/381
d ortiz 222/315/432
m napoli 310/375/552
d nava 341/420/409
ajp 158/194/211
xb 152/200/291
s drew 143/182/190
jbj 200/294/250

outside of nava, holt, and napoli, the offensive production has been terrible.

gojohn99
06-25-2014, 05:13 PM
Miss Salty? I do..

Marlins activated C Jarrod Saltalamacchia from the 15-day disabled list.
Salty missed a little over two weeks with a concussion. He was batting .237/.335/.404 with six home runs and 17 RBI in 48 games before suffering the head injury. Jun 18 - 4:08 PM

seabeachfred
06-25-2014, 05:33 PM

What does it matter?

Spud, you seem to have used that "what does it matter" term quite liberally in some of your posts. I thought for a moment I was listening to Hillary "Benghazi" talking. My obsession with Drew is based on the fact that one, we didn't need him, two, it put Bogaerts on third where he is now 5 for 52, making errors and looks to me like his confidence has been shaken to the roots. We don't need another Josh Bard, only one in a regular position. And I also think Drew's signing created a very negative ripple effect for the whole team. The guy should never have been signed and I will keep saying it until he is either traded, released and the rest of you kicking and screaming in Drew's corner understands that and realizes that he sucks and needs to go. For the record, we had a seven game winning streak when he was inserted into the lineup. Now you still say his presence has made no negative difference? Sorry Spud, but I can never and will never accept that. Drew right now is a big part of our problem.

seabeachfred
06-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Thank YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Spud!!!!!!!!!

You can thank him all you want Virginia lady but it isn't going to mean a thing because I am still totally convinced that Drew should ne ver have been signed and his playing at shortstop has hurt Bogaerts development and perhaps his confidence. Perhaps if you came out and forced yourself to finally admit that Drew's signing was a mistake and that he hasn't played worth shit for us, that maybe I might let up my barrage against him. But I take it very personally when I'm convinced you deep down agree with me but decide to disagree just to be disagreeable. Tough!!!! I will be on his case until he ass is finally on the bench or out of town, just like Eckersley intoned last night and two Boston writers came out with such a suggestion in stories this morning.

Just to put some new colors in your paint box, Drew is 0 for his last 23 and is hitting 139. If you think that's worthy of staying in the lineup and you defending the living hell out of him, well then, expect for barrages from me. DREW SUCKS and needs to be sat down and kept there.

VA Sox Fan
06-25-2014, 08:05 PM
Spud, you seem to have used that "what does it matter" term quite liberally in some of your posts. I thought for a moment I was listening to Hillary "Benghazi" talking. My obsession with Drew is based on the fact that one, we didn't need him, two, it put Bogaerts on third where he is now 5 for 52, making errors and looks to me like his confidence has been shaken to the roots. We don't need another Josh Bard, only one in a regular position. And I also think Drew's signing created a very negative ripple effect for the whole team. The guy should never have been signed and I will keep saying it until he is either traded, released and the rest of you kicking and screaming in Drew's corner understands that and realizes that he sucks and needs to go. For the record, we had a seven game winning streak when he was inserted into the lineup. Now you still say his presence has made no negative difference? Sorry Spud, but I can never and will never accept that. Drew right now is a big part of our problem.

You can thank him all you want Virginia lady but it isn't going to mean a thing because I am still totally convinced that Drew should ne ver have been signed and his playing at shortstop has hurt Bogaerts development and perhaps his confidence. Perhaps if you came out and forced yourself to finally admit that Drew's signing was a mistake and that he hasn't played worth shit for us, that maybe I might let up my barrage against him. But I take it very personally when I'm convinced you deep down agree with me but decide to disagree just to be disagreeable. Tough!!!! I will be on his case until he ass is finally on the bench or out of town, just like Eckersley intoned last night and two Boston writers came out with such a suggestion in stories this morning.

Just to put some new colors in your paint box, Drew is 0 for his last 23 and is hitting 139. If you think that's worthy of staying in the lineup and you defending the living hell out of him, well then, expect for barrages from me. DREW SUCKS and needs to be sat down and kept there.

You have no control over any of this. No matter what you think is best. The team was struggling before Drew was signed/played.

You are being infantile and ridiculous when it comes to Drew. But you are hard-headed and stubborn beyond anyone I've ever encountered in my entire life.

No matter how much you bitch, whine and cry like a little child, he isn't going anywhere right now. And he IS NOT the sole reason for the Red Sox struggles. Move along, get a part time job and or just SHUT UP about Drew. You are making a fool of yourself.

Most of us out here have been life long fans of the Red Sox. We didn't "decide to be fans for whatever reason" It's how we grew up. Being a Red Sox fan has been a huge part of our childhoods/adulthoods. SHUT UP!!

reYoukilis
06-25-2014, 08:27 PM
Drew is not the reason for our failings. Having said that signing him WHEN we did, if this doesnt turn around, will look bad on Cheri-baby. At the time we were in our first losing streak and yes, something needed to be done but getting Drew then and not in the beginning of the year seemed desperate and we rewarded Drew and punished XB for Drew not taking QO.

jd98
06-25-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm a newbie here so nobody cares about my opinion, but anyway I'd say maybe fred is going on a bit much about Drew, but he deserves to rant some after such things as this were said--

sbf-- "The Drew signing was stupid and will net us nothing."
UserName?--"That's your opinion, which happens to be both wrong and stupid. "

and

"Fred needs to STFU. There's no way to spin the fact that the team is better with Drew than without him."

Maybe if UserName was here fred could direct his rants toward him, but thankfully he has disappeared for now.

a700hitter
06-25-2014, 11:20 PM
The bum that beat us last night got sent t the minors today. That speaks volumes about our punchless offense.

gojohn99
06-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Hey we all need to rant, don't we?!

RedSoxfanforlife305
06-26-2014, 03:13 PM
We do, but it's annoying to read the same nonsense every day.

seabeachfred
06-26-2014, 03:54 PM
You have no control over any of this. No matter what you think is best. The team was struggling before Drew was signed/played.

You are being infantile and ridiculous when it comes to Drew. But you are hard-headed and stubborn beyond anyone I've ever encountered in my entire life.

No matter how much you bitch, whine and cry like a little child, he isn't going anywhere right now. And he IS NOT the sole reason for the Red Sox struggles. Move along, get a part time job and or just SHUT UP about Drew. You are making a fool of yourself.

Most of us out here have been life long fans of the Red Sox. We didn't "decide to be fans for whatever reason" It's how we grew up. Being a Red Sox fan has been a huge part of our childhoods/adulthoods. SHUT UP!!

"We didn't decide to be fans for whatever reason". Now that is about as stupid as stupid can get. You certainly had a reason for becoming a Red Sox fan, whether it was you dad, where you were born, your friends. We all did and just because I became one later than you did doesn't make me less of a fan than you-----far from it And stop with this shut up bullshit. It's unlady like makes you look like a slob. Tell you what, though. I will stop berating Drew daily when you get off your high horse and admit what you know to be true---that his signing was a miserable mistake, that his place in the lineup has hurt Bogerts (which is damn obvious if you can figure out what 5 for 57 is), and that he needs to be sat down and then released. BTW, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on this because I'm con vinced that you agree with this and you know why? BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BE THAT STUPID!!!!!!! You have to be smarter than that.

seabeachfred
06-26-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm a newbie here so nobody cares about my opinion, but anyway I'd say maybe fred is going on a bit much about Drew, but he deserves to rant some after such things as this were said--

and

"Fred needs to STFU. There's no way to spin the fact that the team is better with Drew than without him."

Maybe if UserName was here fred could direct his rants toward him, but thankfully he has disappeared for now.

Oh don't worry about that jd, like a bad virus he'll be back but I won't have to listen to him since I have him on ignore, the same place I'm going to place VA Drew as soon as I get on my own computer. I suffer fools very badly and anyone who now thinks the Drew signing was anything but a mistake and debacle falls into that fool category. 0 for his last 27 and hitting 119. He belongs in the lineup of a team trying to get out of the gutter?????

seabeachfred
06-26-2014, 07:14 PM

and

JD, UserName always disappears when things get hot and the positions he has taken has been shown to be full of shit. Then when he think the heats off he comes back on to mutter some of his ridiculous assertions. But I never forget what he said and am glad to call him on it. Don't worry....when he shows his face again I will remind him about Drew even if I have to do it through one of my other friends around here. Remember, I put him on ignore.

seabeachfred
06-26-2014, 07:22 PM
We do, but it's annoying to read the same nonsense every day.

Well young man as long as you and VA insist on believing that Drew's signing was still a good idea despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you can bet I will not let up. Have you ever thought that if you came out and agreed with me on that---which is certainly the right position if you've been following his ineptness, that I might lighten up on him? Well I know VA is going to keep telling me to shut up but until she comes out and does the same as I suggested to you I will keep it up. Fact is, if ever I was right on anything I said on this board this Drew caper is a slam dunk. And remember this, I am not the only one who things and firmly believes that Drew's insertion at shortstop has caused some very serious crisis of confidence with Bogaerts----or has it slipped your mind that since he has been moved to third base his whole game has cratered. Five for his last 57? I think that is a red flag.

VA Sox Fan
06-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Well young man as long as you and VA insist on believing that Drew's signing was still a good idea despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you can bet I will not let up. Have you ever thought that if you came out and agreed with me on that---which is certainly the right position if you've been following his ineptness, that I might lighten up on him? Well I know VA is going to keep telling me to shut up but until she comes out and does the same as I suggested to you I will keep it up. Fact is, if ever I was right on anything I said on this board this Drew caper is a slam dunk. And remember this, I am not the only one who things and firmly believes that Drew's insertion at shortstop has caused some very serious crisis of confidence with Bogaerts----or has it slipped your mind that since he has been moved to third base his whole game has cratered. Five for his last 57? I think that is a red flag.

What you are unable to comprehend is that no matter what we think of the Drew signing, which has been a failure to date, is that you unable to stop talking about it and harping on it.

I will not resort to personal attacks as you do but you really need to let it go.

None of us have any control over it. He is not the reason we are sucking this season.

RedSoxfanforlife305
06-26-2014, 08:46 PM

VA and I have not mentioned anything about the Drew signing being good. We keep trying to tell you to give it a rest and stop gloating. Congrats you were right on the Drew signing not working out, happy now? You're a broken record and we're all tired of hearing it. We all know Drew is sucking this year, why does it matter if User Name? or anyone else is wrong? Everyone on this site is wrong at some point. I will never understand why people feel the need to keep mentioning about being right a million times on this site. Oh and give it a rest attacking VA. Not just because she's a woman and you should respect her anyways, but because you're being a dick. Don't take this post the wrong way Fred, I have nothing against you. I just think you need to be set straight, because it's getting out of hand.

seabeachfred
06-26-2014, 10:23 PM
VA and I have not mentioned anything about the Drew signing being good. We keep trying to tell you to give it a rest and stop gloating. Congrats you were right on the Drew signing not working out, happy now? You're a broken record and we're all tired of hearing it. We all know Drew is sucking this year, why does it matter if User Name? or anyone else is wrong? Everyone on this site is wrong at some point. I will never understand why people feel the need to keep mentioning about being right a million times on this site. Oh and give it a rest attacking VA. Not just because she's a woman and you should respect her anyways, but because you're being a dick. Don't take this post the wrong way Fred, I have nothing against you. I just think you need to be set straight, because it's getting out of hand.

Well you did finally come out and admit I was right about Drew and for the record I was attacked in gross when I first said this signing was going to be a miserable failure. And for the record VA did say the signing was good when Drew was signed and so did those people who attacked me. And VA still hasn't admitted the signing has been a failure. Yes, we are all wrong a good deal of the time and certainly I fall into that category, and I'm willing to take the blows for it. That's part of the game. What is not part of the game is when I'm right some continue to keep insisting I'm wrong and that irritates my Italian blood. I hope we can now move on. I will try to stop attacking Drew but I will make it clear that I think he should be traded or released. I also predict that if Bogaerts is moved back to short where I think he belongs, within two or three games he will start hitting again. Personally and it's only opinion I think moving him to third so that Drew could play short was not only a mistake for the shortstop spot but I think it has had a very negative effect on Bogaerts, 5 for his last 57........and if you download the Boston Globe and Herald and some of the blogs more and more writers are now saying the same thing. Anyway, thanks for your retort.

seabeachfred
06-26-2014, 10:25 PM
What you are unable to comprehend is that no matter what we think of the Drew signing, which has been a failure to date, is that you unable to stop talking about it and harping on it.

I will not resort to personal attacks as you do but you really need to let it go.

None of us have any control over it. He is not the reason we are sucking this season.

Tell you what VA....you be honest with me and tell me what you think of the Drew signing NOW----not when it was done. A lot of posters thought it was a good idea. Obviously it hasn't turned out that way. You be honest and tell me that you now think the signing was a bad mistake and I will tuck in my horns and stop blabbing about the guy. You're on.

Spudboy
06-27-2014, 09:42 AM
Fred Mike is right.

We are all aware that you have been against the Drew signing. As things have turned out, your concerns have been validated by both players slumping.

What makes no sense is for you to give posters who though otherwise an ultimatum. Telling other to admit that you were right or you will continue to rant about the subject is childish and undignified of you.

You have a lot to contribute to this board and I believe that I can speak for at least several others when I say that I enjoy reading your posts ( weather I agree or not with what you have said ).

Please consider giving this issue a rest finally. We all understand what we see by the play on the field.

Also, VA is a well liked, respected, and valued PERSON on this board. Please try not to make personal attacks on her. It is unseemly.

She does not need me to defend her. I just want you to know that it makes me and probably others unhappy to see her ( and others ) attacked over basically nothing.

VA Sox Fan
06-27-2014, 01:05 PM

Fred Mike is right.

We are all aware that you have been against the Drew signing. As things have turned out, your concerns have been validated by both players slumping.

What makes no sense is for you to give posters who though otherwise an ultimatum. Telling other to admit that you were right or you will continue to rant about the subject is childish and undignified of you.

You have a lot to contribute to this board and I believe that I can speak for at least several others when I say that I enjoy reading your posts ( weather I agree or not with what you have said ).

Please consider giving this issue a rest finally. We all understand what we see by the play on the field.

Also, VA is a well liked, respected, and valued PERSON on this board. Please try not to make personal attacks on her. It is unseemly.

She does not need me to defend her. I just want you to know that it makes me and probably others unhappy to see her ( and others ) attacked over basically nothing.

Thanks guys! You are the best! I was beginning to think I didn't have any friends out here anymore!

It didn't surprise me that other posters let it go. What did surprise me is that he wasn't banned. Personal attacks used to be frowned upon out here. But since no one is moderating this place any more the one worst posters in TalkSox history gets a pass. Such is life.

You guys made my day!! Love y'all....mean it!!

RedSoxfanforlife305
06-27-2014, 01:54 PM
No problem VA, you know I got you! You have plenty of friends here, they all just stopped posting. You are well respected here and SBF or anyone else should not be constantly attacking you like that.

seabeachfred
06-27-2014, 04:57 PM
Tell you what VA....you be honest with me and tell me what you think of the Drew signing NOW----not when it was done. A lot of posters thought it was a good idea. Obviously it hasn't turned out that way. You be honest and tell me that you now think the signing was a bad mistake and I will tuck in my horns and stop blabbing about the guy. You're on.

VA---I just put you on my ignore list because, trying to be as respectful as I can on this, I'm as tired of your meely mouthing show of shock and anger at my position on Stephen Drew. I have one position on it and you have another and now it is time for me not to have to listen to you anymore. So do what I did to you---you put me on ignore and we don't have to ever have to communicate with each other again. The problem was simple....you felt fine to come at me with a broom and I chose to come at you with a sledgehammer in response so it always looked like I was the bad guy since I came on even stronger than you did. Now you have the opportunity not to have to listen to me anymore by using the ignore button and we'll have total piece on this board.

As most people who know me know having a wonderful wife of almost 44 years, raising a nice and loving daughter and having a granddaughter of almost nine, I have a very strong attachment to women. I just don't take any shit from them and never have. Treat me with respect and I'll treat them like a queen. It doesn't work for us so let's end it so we never have to deal with each other again. Since you blame me for the trouble you can show your high standard of fairness by putting me on ignore. So please do it.

PS---And the Drew thing is dropped. I think it is very clear that I had this right from the moment he was signed.

Spudboy
06-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Yes Fred unfortunately you were correct. Drew appears to have been an expensive mistake.

I think that the ignore button will serve it's purpose for now. However, I am disappointed because I'd like to think that we are all mature adults here and that we could all get along no matter what. Baseball is a game. I view it as entertainment ( although I seem to care very much about my team ). There really is no good reason to hold a grudge about such trivialities as Drew or X.

I would much rather that you both just shrug it off and move on to the next hot topic that does not effect the big picture on the world stage.

I'm done with my Rodney King rant.

Carry on.

VA Sox Fan
06-27-2014, 08:02 PM
No problem VA, you know I got you! You have plenty of friends here, they all just stopped posting. You are well respected here and SBF or anyone else should not be constantly attacking you like that.

Yes Fred unfortunately you were correct. Drew appears to have been an expensive mistake.

I think that the ignore button will serve it's purpose for now. However, I am disappointed because I'd like to think that we are all mature adults here and that we could all get along no matter what. Baseball is a game. I view it as entertainment ( although I seem to care very much about my team ). There really is no good reason to hold a grudge about such trivialities as Drew or X.

I would much rather that you both just shrug it off and move on to the next hot topic that does not effect the big picture on the world stage.

I'm done with my Rodney King rant.

Carry on.

Love you guys again and as always!!!

Spudboy
06-27-2014, 08:07 PM
Well VA we love you too.

Even if you are a die hard feminist!!! :)

VA Sox Fan
06-27-2014, 08:07 PM
VA---I just put you on my ignore list because, trying to be as respectful as I can on this, I'm as tired of your meely mouthing show of shock and anger at my position on Stephen Drew. I have one position on it and you have another and now it is time for me not to have to listen to you anymore. So do what I did to you---you put me on ignore and we don't have to ever have to communicate with each other again. The problem was simple....you felt fine to come at me with a broom and I chose to come at you with a sledgehammer in response so it always looked like I was the bad guy since I came on even stronger than you did. Now you have the opportunity not to have to listen to me anymore by using the ignore button and we'll have total piece on this board.

As most people who know me know having a wonderful wife of almost 44 years, raising a nice and loving daughter and having a granddaughter of almost nine, I have a very strong attachment to women. I just don't take any shit from them and never have. Treat me with respect and I'll treat them like a queen. It doesn't work for us so let's end it so we never have to deal with each other again. Since you blame me for the trouble you can show your high standard of fairness by putting me on ignore. So please do it.

PS---And the Drew thing is dropped. I think it is very clear that I had this right from the moment he was signed.

Thank GOD you dropped the Drew thing. That has been my complaint since the off season.

I don't care about your personal life because out here you are a dick.

To quote jacko "Ignore is for pussies" But thanks anyway.

Oh nevermind. I'm on ignore. sweet!

VA Sox Fan
06-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Well VA we love you too.

Even if you are a die hard feminist!!! :)

Bwahahahahaha! Spud! Love you more as you know I don't have a feminist bone in my body!!

Spudboy
06-27-2014, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=VA Sox Fan;924630]Bwahahahahaha! Spud! Love you more as you know I don't have a feminist bone in my body!![/QUOTE

No, I guess you don't!

Still, one of the reasons that I respect you is that you do not depend on a man for support or for anything for that matter. You have made a good life for yourself by yourself.

Some would see THAT as feminist. I don't. I see it as normal and strong.

VA Sox Fan
06-27-2014, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE=VA Sox Fan;924630]Bwahahahahaha! Spud! Love you more as you know I don't have a feminist bone in my body!![/QUOTE

No, I guess you don't!

Still, one of the reasons that I respect you is that you do not depend on a man for support or for anything for that matter. You have made a good life for yourself by yourself.

Some would see THAT as feminist. I don't. I see it as normal and strong.

Thank you so much Spud! That means a lot! As much as I love men, a lot are a pain in the ass and it's easier to be friends!

I'm financially independent. So I've got that going for me. And I LOVE living alone (with 2 awesome cats!)

I'm fortunate to have a great family and a lot of great friends!

Just wish our Red Sox weren't sucking so bad!!!!