PDA

View Full Version : Sim Is Uploading

Bonds*
12-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Delayed because of limpy cable lines (still haven't been fixed since August when the first Hurricane came through :angry:). All teams got 1 million bucks.

yeszir
12-07-2004, 05:47 PM
/complaining

ACL BoSox
12-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Nice :)

ang2124
12-07-2004, 06:00 PM
thx

Radgeta
12-08-2004, 12:39 AM
how many people here own OOTP and do a sim league that are in this league. If so you know what sandman is going through and he doesn't need all the complaining. If you don't own OOTP and have never done a sim league like this you should shut your mouth.

elsrbueno
12-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Radgeta@Dec 8 2004, 12:39 AM
how many people here own OOTP and do a sim league that are in this league. If so you know what sandman is going through and he doesn't need all the complaining. If you don't own OOTP and have never done a sim league like this you should shut your mouth.
I don't own OOTP, but I do agree with Radgeta here. It's a lot of work and effort to run this league, and we all need to understand that and be patient when things take a little bit longer.

What's the rush, guys? I think things are moving along quite well. One month of simming per week is plenty. 2 weeks of games then 2/3 days to re-align your roster is perfect. I think these guys are doing a good job.

Is it frustrating that the sim didn't get posted right away? Sure. Was it anyone's fault? No. Is there a valid reason to get pissy about it? No.

Thanks for running this league guys. I get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

stocker323
12-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by elsrbueno+Dec 8 2004, 08:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elsrbueno @ Dec 8 2004, 08:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Radgeta@Dec 8 2004, 12:39 AM
how many people here own OOTP and do a sim league that are in this league. If so you know what sandman is going through and he doesn&#39;t need all the complaining. If you don&#39;t own OOTP and have never done a sim league like this you should shut your mouth.
I don&#39;t own OOTP, but I do agree with Radgeta here. It&#39;s a lot of work and effort to run this league, and we all need to understand that and be patient when things take a little bit longer.

What&#39;s the rush, guys? I think things are moving along quite well. One month of simming per week is plenty. 2 weeks of games then 2/3 days to re-align your roster is perfect. I think these guys are doing a good job.

Is it frustrating that the sim didn&#39;t get posted right away? Sure. Was it anyone&#39;s fault? No. Is there a valid reason to get pissy about it? No.

Thanks for running this league guys. I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. [/b][/quote]
I agree with you both 100%, but I just think it would be good to say something like the sim has been delayed because of such and such because then everybody is confused and is wondering what is going on.

Bonds*
12-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by stocker323+Dec 8 2004, 03:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stocker323 @ Dec 8 2004, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by elsrbueno@Dec 8 2004, 08:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Radgeta@Dec 8 2004, 12:39 AM
how many people here own OOTP and do a sim league that are in this league. If so you know what sandman is going through and he doesn&#39;t need all the complaining. If you don&#39;t own OOTP and have never done a sim league like this you should shut your mouth.
I don&#39;t own OOTP, but I do agree with Radgeta here. It&#39;s a lot of work and effort to run this league, and we all need to understand that and be patient when things take a little bit longer.

What&#39;s the rush, guys? I think things are moving along quite well. One month of simming per week is plenty. 2 weeks of games then 2/3 days to re-align your roster is perfect. I think these guys are doing a good job.

Is it frustrating that the sim didn&#39;t get posted right away? Sure. Was it anyone&#39;s fault? No. Is there a valid reason to get pissy about it? No.

Thanks for running this league guys. I get a lot of enjoyment out of it.
I agree with you both 100%, but I just think it would be good to say something like the sim has been delayed because of such and such because then everybody is confused and is wondering what is going on. [/b][/quote]
I said that to just about everybody.

ang2124
12-08-2004, 09:22 PM
hey ive been in a couple simms and know some people who own OOTP so please its a huge hassle so give sandman a break its very time consuming and ya know his internet was down so give the guy some credit for uploading at all

element1151
12-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Are we getting back on schedule, is there a sim today, and upload tommorw like usual? No pressure, i just would like to know.