PDA

View Full Version : Giles Or Hairston

Shadow29
12-08-2004, 06:06 PM
Its too late for this simm but I know alto of you want either of them. Only one can go. A trade is not garrenteed at this time, cause Giles may play so well it would be stupid to trade him. A regualr good OF, better SP, good Spects. Act now cuase I know texas will!

Note: I will take on any contract. ALso Looking to deal Posada

Note#2: The list is basically jsut a list. I may take the #2 over teh #1 or something like that. So do not go into a bidding frenzy please.

NOte#3: The decision will be made on Friday late that night. And I encourage no bidding frenzies once again!

Note#4 Again, AIm or PM please! No posting

Shadow29
12-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Offers in chrononlogical order and seperated by player:

Giles offers:

1. Chris Burke, Felipe Lopez and Ben Howard for Marcus Giles (Padres)

2. Erik Bedard, Matt Erickson, Anthoney Gwynn, TOm Wilson and Pedro Feliz for Giles (Expos/NAtionals)

3. Vince Sinisi and Jason Ryan for Giles (TB)

4. Lou Santangelo, Hunter Pence, Athas and Moran for Giles and Felix Diaz (Texas)

5. Yusmeiro Petit, Nelson R. Cruz and 2 million for Giles and Bonderman (Cubs)

6. Boston: Manny and 5 mill for Giles and Hinske (BoSox)

Hairston Offers:

1. Woody Cliffords and Josh Kroeger for Hairston (Seattle)

Rumors Mill:

1. Petit and Cruz for Bonderman, Hairston, Durbin and something else (cubs)

Heh my own rumor mill lol

Gertie
12-08-2004, 06:58 PM
ANY contract?

Yanks in 05
12-08-2004, 07:26 PM
Shadow as you know wash wants him, lmk.

Shadow29
12-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Gertie@Dec 8 2004, 06:58 PM
ANY contract?
Any Good persons contract. No one thats a 1.0 making 12 million dollars for liek 3 years.

Gertie
12-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Obviously.

ang2124
12-09-2004, 04:16 PM
wow i would like either but i know any person in the simm will take glavine and for good reason

Shadow29
12-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Please talk to me via PM or AIM, I odnt want this thread to get Cluddered if at all possible.

Shadow29
12-10-2004, 06:01 PM
My decision will be made at 10 sharp. 7 offers so far. I haev 2 that interest me the most. So make any changes in offers or make your first offer before its too late!!!!!

Note: If my away message is up, just leave a mesage. As soon as i get abck i will respond to the said offer.

Shadow29
12-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Well as you may or may not know, I have spent alot of my time working on my team. Well I have been slacking on my 5-8 page Africa Research Paper work so I can't finish the whole Giles thing. I will pretty much be inactive the entire weekend. I said 10 yesterday but, school comes first so....I started to look over the offers and these are the ones I am considering:
1. Cubs
2. BoSox
3. Padres
4 D-Rays
5. Texas but just a little since he dont follow the rules
They are in no special order. I will make a decision before the next deadline hopefully unless someting comes up. I will be online but I would prefer ont to be bombarded by IMs complaining or something. I would like to talk to teh Cubs though. If you know him or see him on tell him to IM me. Sorry for this guys.

Shadow29
12-11-2004, 07:12 PM
I have Just traded Hairston, but I am considering trading Giles as well. I have Just traded Bonderman, so I would like a decent SP, better than Diaz in teh deal. IF you cant well, I still will consider trading him to you anyways. Thew above deals are still on teh table, but fell free to change them. The decision will be made on Monday. sorry for the delay.

Shadow29
12-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Other concerms on my team has caused me to pospone any trade invoving GIles without a good pitcher involved. SO until I can find a decent #5 to replace Bonderman, just forget this ever happened. Sorry guys.