PDA

View Full Version : ah, the weather

TheFens
04-28-2004, 05:22 PM
It's certainly making a turn for the better, isnt it? Hopefully for good. I'm sick of cold, rainy days. Mid 70's is the perfect temperature for me, and it looks like we could be there consistently within a few weeks.

While it is true that I love winter, I'm glad its over. Warm nights at fenway, here I come!

roary
04-29-2004, 02:46 PM
And today is even more perfect! It started out a little chilly, but its really warmed up. 73 degrees at last check, which is, as yoe mentioned, perfect!

yeszir
05-02-2004, 04:31 PM
We're on a nice hot streak. Hasn't been below 70 for a couple of days, except in the morning and at night, but thats expected. I'd rather have cool nights than hot ones.

nomar
05-02-2004, 05:20 PM
O, Thank Go...um...Johnny!

Benny9Sox7
05-03-2004, 01:47 PM
i could careless about warm days/nights.... i love the rain for somereason, ive always enjoyed watching it rain, the only bad thing is that when it rains..... the sox dont play

CalvnHobs6
05-03-2004, 02:45 PM
I hate the rain, but sometimes I prefer cold weather over warm. Humidity kills me. In the words of Lewis Black:
"I hate humidity. I was once in Florida and it was 100% humidity. Do you know when it's a hundred percent? When you're walking around, and you stop to think to yourself: 'You know what, I forgot to put deoderant on... my balls. Goddamnit.' That's a hundred percent."