PDA

View Full Version : Extensions For Next Simm



youkilis rules
12-19-2004, 10:43 PM
TEXAS RANGERS

Rangers offer $2 million per year for 2 years to Guillermo Mota

Rangers offer $1.5 million per year for 2 years to Ray King

ang2124
12-20-2004, 04:47 PM
KC Offers:

LF Lance Berkman: 12 Million for 3 Years

SP Matt Morris: 6.5 Million for 2 Years

SP Aaron Sele: 6.5 Million for 2 Years

3B Chone Figgins: 5 Million for 3 Years

C Jason Larue: 4.75 Million for 2 Years

MR Chad Fox: 3 Million for 2 Years

2B Lou Collier: 900 000 for 2 Years

Please tell me their response

yagmaster
12-20-2004, 05:30 PM
Tampa Offers:

SP Roy Oswalt => $4,000,000 for four years
C Damien Mille => $300,000 for two years
CF Marlon Byrd => $1,000,000 for four years
C Brian Schneider => $2,000,000 for three years
LF Alex Sanchez => $1,000,000 for three years
RF Mike Ryan => $750,000 for three years
MR Jason Pearson => $1,250,000 for four years
MR Jesus Colome => $1,000,000 for four years
MR Jon Adkins => $1,000,000 for three years
MR Derrick Turnbow => $750,000 for four years
MR Brandon Backe => $750,000 for four years
3B Freddy Sanchez => $2,000,000 for four years
SP Dan Waechter => $1,000,000 for five years
1B Jack Cust => $1,750,000 for five years

if rejected....

SP Roy Oswalt => $5,000,000 for four years
C Damien Mille => $500,000 for two years
CF Marlon Byrd => $1,500,000 for four years
C Brian Schneider => $2,500,000 for three years
LF Alex Sanchez => $1,500,000 for three years
RF Mike Ryan => $1,000,000 for three years
MR Jason Pearson => $1,750,000 for four years
MR Jesus Colome => $1,500,000 for four years
MR Jon Adkins => $1,500,000 for three years
MR Derrick Turnbow => $1,000,000 for four years
MR Brandon Backe => $1,000,000 for four years
3B Freddy Sanchez => $2,500,000 for four years
SP Dan Waechter => $1,500,000 for five years
1B Jack Cust => $2,500,000 for five years

Shadow29
12-20-2004, 06:11 PM
The Phillies offer LF Magglio Ordonez 19 million for 5 years
The Phillies offer CL Eddie Guardado 6 million for 2 years
The Phillies offer MR Nelson Cruz $600,000 for 2 years

Please tell me their response

soxonfox
12-20-2004, 07:39 PM
MINNESOTA TWINS offer SP Kris Benson $8,000,000 per year for 3 years.
MINNESOTA TWINS offer 2B Jerry Hairston $3,000,000 per year for 3 years.
MINNESOTA TWINS offer 3B Casey Blake $700,000 per year for 2 years.
MINNESOTA TWINS offer SS Jose Valentin $6,500,000 per year for 1 year.

Joeroafan
12-21-2004, 08:21 AM
Giants would like to offer
Alfonso Soriano
$ 11,000,000 per season over 4 years
Please tell me his response

element1151
12-21-2004, 05:40 PM
Seattle Offers:

Eric Milton - 1 yrs, 3 mill per year.
Matt Mantei - 1 yrs, 3 mill per year.
Matt Clement - 1 yrs, 3 mill per year.
Woody Williams - 1 yr, 3 mill per year.
Jeff Nelson - 2 yrs, 2 mill per year.
Jose Mesa - 1 yr, 1 mill per year.
Brad Fullmer - 4 yrs. $300,000 per year.

Do top players first if they accept, i know if all accapt i'll be over budget.

I LOVE WOMENS VOLLEYBALL
12-21-2004, 06:04 PM
the indians offer c wiki gonzalez $800,000 for 2 years
the indians offer sp steve sparks $1,000,000 for 2 years
the indians offer rp scott williamson $3,000,000 for 3 years
the indians offer 1b tino martinez $600,000 for 2 years
the indians offer c mark l. johnson $600,000 for 2 years

Radgeta
12-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by ang2124@Dec 20 2004, 04:47 PM
KC Offers:

LF Lance Berkman: 12 Million for 3 Years

SP Matt Morris: 6.5 Million for 2 Years

SP Aaron Sele: 6.5 Million for 2 Years

3B Chone Figgins: 5 Million for 3 Years

C Jason Larue: 4.75 Million for 2 Years

MR Chad Fox: 3 Million for 2 Years

2B Lou Collier: 900 000 for 2 Years

Please tell me their response
Berk more cash
morris signed
Sele hope you don't mind signed him for 610,000/3year
Figgins Signed
Larue signed
fox i want more money (will sign 2 mil/3 year)
Collier more cash

Radgeta
12-23-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Shadow29@Dec 20 2004, 06:11 PM
The Phillies offer LF Magglio Ordonez 19 million for 5 years
The Phillies offer CL Eddie Guardado 6 million for 2 years
The Phillies offer MR Nelson Cruz $600,000 for 2 years

Please tell me their response
eddie more cash Ordonez signed nelson wanted 1.11mil/3 year

Radgeta
12-23-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Joeroafan@Dec 21 2004, 08:21 AM
Giants would like to offer
Alfonso Soriano
$ 11,000,000 per season over 4 years
Please tell me his response
more cash.

Radgeta
12-23-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by element1151@Dec 21 2004, 05:40 PM
Seattle Offers:

Eric Milton - 1 yrs, 3 mill per year.
Matt Mantei - 1 yrs, 3 mill per year.
Matt Clement - 1 yrs, 3 mill per year.
Woody Williams - 1 yr, 3 mill per year.
Jeff Nelson - 2 yrs, 2 mill per year.
Jose Mesa - 1 yr, 1 mill per year.
Brad Fullmer - 4 yrs. $300,000 per year.

Do top players first if they accept, i know if all accapt i'll be over budget.
milton more cash
mantei wants 9 mil/3 year
clement more cash
Woody refuses to resign
Nelson more cash
mesa 5.34 mil/1 year
fullmer 4.43 mil/3 year

Radgeta
12-23-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by I LOVE WOMENS VOLLEYBALL@Dec 21 2004, 06:04 PM
the indians offer c wiki gonzalez $800,000 for 2 years
the indians offer sp steve sparks $1,000,000 for 2 years
the indians offer rp scott williamson $3,000,000 for 3 years
the indians offer 1b tino martinez $600,000 for 2 years
the indians offer c mark l. johnson $600,000 for 2 years
sparks more cash
williamson more cash
Tino more years
mark more cash

element1151
12-23-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Radgeta+Dec 22 2004, 09:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Radgeta @ Dec 22 2004, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-element1151@Dec 21 2004, 05:40 PM
Seattle Offers:

Eric Milton - 1 yrs, 3 mill per year.
Matt Mantei - 1 yrs, 3 mill per year.
Matt Clement - 1 yrs, 3 mill per year.
Woody Williams - 1 yr, 3 mill per year.
Jeff Nelson - 2 yrs, 2 mill per year.
Jose Mesa - 1 yr, 1 mill per year.
Brad Fullmer - 4 yrs. &#036;300,000 per year.

Do top players first if they accept, i know if all accapt i&#39;ll be over budget.
milton more cash
mantei wants 9 mil/3 year
clement more cash
Woody refuses to resign
Nelson more cash
mesa 5.34 mil/1 year
fullmer 4.43 mil/3 year [/b][/quote]
Sign Mantei for 9 mil/3 years
offer clement 1 yr, 5 mill
offer nelson 2 yrs 3 mill per yr
Sign mesa 5.34 mil/1 year
Sign fullmer 4.43 mil/3 year