PDA

View Full Version : Pats Lose By 1 To The Fins

empireII
12-21-2004, 12:13 AM
Brady looked aweful in this one. Miami's defense is a lot better than I thought.

element1151
12-21-2004, 12:21 AM
Amazing game, i still think the super bowl will be the Pats winning against the Eagles, even though this happened and TO got hurt.

schillingouttheks
12-21-2004, 12:22 AM
we played like shit. i gotta give it to miami, they came to win, we only came to play. brady threw 4 INTs, i mean, all QBs have bad nights, but brady, thats just not him. they do have a great secondary, but not to make excuses, this one was in the books when brady started throwing shit passes.

lsat week against the bengals we just barely made it out, and now we lost to the fins. congrats to them, they earned it.

now for next week, the jets. a much more challenging obstacle. belichick BETTER get this team under control and give them a scolding on how this season is not yet over. the steelers have basically sealed up home field advantage, and now we find ourselves fighting for a FIRST ROUND BYE. we only have one game up on indianapolis now...not where we want to be.

basically im dumbfounded, and have to congratulate the fins. no excuse for this loss...DAMN.

soxonfox
12-21-2004, 07:09 AM
they reaslize that thyey should have done ALOT better than against the fins. next week they will definitly come to play. i am predicting a 2-0 for the rest of the season (leaving them with a record of 14-2) and having a 1st round by in the playoffs. eventually they will have to play the steelers or colts and they will have to get it straightened out.

DOrtiz4prez
12-21-2004, 11:02 AM
I'm getting a little worried, Brady is usually patient but he wasn't last night. 4 interceptions! He was getting sacked and he through it straight to an orange jersey. What was he thinking! If Brady doesn't turn it back up a knotch I'm not sure how we're gonna do against the Colts and Steelers in the playoffs (the 2 teams we'll have to play on the road to the Superbowl).

schillingouttheks
12-21-2004, 11:20 AM
im not worried bout the colts...they always find a way to lose against us no matter how we manage to win, but still...the steelers are a very GOOD football team and we have to realize that we arent the best team in the nfl anymore. even if we still are, we need to give the mindset that we arent, and fucking do our jobs.

DOrtiz4prez
12-21-2004, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure if the Colts are such a piece of cake. If Peyton is on, he can throw a ton of TD's. I can't say that I'm not worried about facing them.

Yanksin2010
12-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by DOrtiz4prez@Dec 21 2004, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure if the Colts are such a piece of cake. If Peyton is on, he can throw a ton of TD's. I can't say that I'm not worried about facing them.
Peyton can't play defense.

element1151
12-21-2004, 03:51 PM
The Colts must have one of the worst D's ever (Obviously an overstatement, but they SUCK), Pats should easily win with their good D.

schillingouttheks
12-21-2004, 04:57 PM
im not saying the colts are a pushover, im saying im very confident if we play them.

12-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by empireII@Dec 21 2004, 12:13 AM
Brady looked aweful in this one. Miami's defense is a lot better than I thought.
:lol: It's gonna be fun watching the Pats miss out on the 1 seed now :thumbsup:

I ' m no pittsburgh fan but....

GO STEELERS

YanksHater213
12-22-2004, 05:52 AM
In 2001, who went into Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship and won?

oriolesrule5
12-22-2004, 07:42 AM
You guys r ridiculous stop whining. You lost one goddamn game get over it. Just face it AJ Feeley is a better QB than Tom Brady hands down. ANy1 that disagrees with me has no knoledge of the game of football. You guys were tortured for a while but now you are spoiled. Your sox just won a WS, and your pats have won 2/3 Superbowls. So stop bitching and shut up.

schillingouttheks
12-22-2004, 04:52 PM
that guy, banned or not, just sounded like a fuckin retard :lol:. he thought we were complaining, no, just lookin at how things are goin on with our team right now. hes just mad that the skins cant win anything.