View Full Version : ?

PHILLIES Kick ASS
12-23-2004, 08:12 PM
THIS PLACE SUCKS.

I LOVE TO SPAM

GO phillies. W00t

schillingouttheks
12-23-2004, 08:18 PM
apparently u can relate this place to your team dumbshit. dont be jealous of us :harhar:

PHILLIES Kick ASS
12-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Allright well see if the phills suck, Chase Utley is gonna have a huge season. Id say MVP. And I cant belive u have the fucking balls to quote Pedro in ur sig. LOL thats so fucking funny. AHAHAHAHAHA. HEY PEDRO WHOS UR DADY.

Actually I hate the Yanks so it hurts me to say ^

schillingouttheks
12-24-2004, 12:38 AM
because unlike fans who think they are real fans, i actually appreciate the years that pedro gave us. i dont jump on the hate bandwagon. and the phillies, i just love to remember the games we beat you 12-1 and 12-3, i call that fucking funny.

yeszir
12-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Hey Ryan, its a shame that I wasnt able to welcome you to the site, sorry about that. I'm impressed. At 16 (judging from the '88 in your email, which I can certainly go ahead in post if you decide to rejoin this site) you certainly know how to start a ruckus. Congratulations. No, really.

Anyway, your group of friends has to honestly be the most pathetic...whatever, I'm not getting into it. You're probably just bitter you dont have schilling. Enjoy the ban.