PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Break

yeszir
12-27-2004, 07:48 AM
So, I hope many of you have some form of vacation right now, and are all relaxing nicely. Judging from the relative lull here, my guess is a bunch of people are on vacation. Where are you/what are you doing, if anything?

I'm in le France, visiting la family. Kinda boring, to tell you the truth, but what are you gonna do. :shrug:

RedSoxRooter
12-27-2004, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I've been on vacation since Dec 8 suckaz :harhar:

I just got back yesterday from the whole family thing in Connecticut. I got one more week before work and here's everything I have to do before then.

Pay rent
Finish Half-Life2 (oh man this game is sweet)
Watch 5 DVDs.

I think that's it :)

Soxfan#1
12-27-2004, 01:36 PM
I had friends and family over for christmas and thats basically all. Hey yez do you have one of those cool frence accents because i'm guessing your french.

yeszir
12-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Soxfan#1@Dec 27 2004, 01:36 PM
I had friends and family over for christmas and thats basically all. Hey yez do you have one of those cool frence accents because i'm guessing your french.
Yes, I have a frence accent. Basically, I go around mispronouncing things since I can't pronounce the "ch" sound. Thus, church becomes surch, and chewbaca becomes sewbaca.

CalvnHobs6
12-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by yeszir+Dec 27 2004, 04:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yeszir @ Dec 27 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Soxfan#1@Dec 27 2004, 01:36 PM
I had friends and family over for christmas and thats basically all. Hey yez do you have one of those cool frence accents because i&#39;m guessing your french.
Yes, I have a frence accent. Basically, I go around mispronouncing things since I can&#39;t pronounce the "ch" sound. Thus, church becomes surch, and chewbaca becomes sewbaca. [/b][/quote]
I believe in France, church would be pronounced "surs". You forgot about the second ch.

yeszir
12-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by CalvnHobs6+Dec 27 2004, 03:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CalvnHobs6 @ Dec 27 2004, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by yeszir@Dec 27 2004, 04:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Soxfan#1@Dec 27 2004, 01:36 PM
I had friends and family over for christmas and thats basically all. Hey yez do you have one of those cool frence accents because i&#39;m guessing your french.
Yes, I have a frence accent. Basically, I go around mispronouncing things since I can&#39;t pronounce the "ch" sound. Thus, church becomes surch, and chewbaca becomes sewbaca.
I believe in France, church would be pronounced "surs". You forgot about the second ch. [/b][/quote]
No, for some reason I can say the second "ch" you bastard.

So, since I am french and eat cheese religiously, I always say it twice in restaurants, and it comes out like "seize cheese" and the waiters keep a close eye on me because they think I am going to steal their cheese.