PDA

View Full Version : Whiffle Ball

Benny9Sox7
05-04-2004, 09:56 PM
How do you guys that play whiffleball play it?.... ive heard of a couple ways, some which is played just like a baseball game...bases....running and all that and then ive heard it played wit the batter who hits the ball and where ever it lands in a certaint marked off spot he gets a tripple or a double or is out or sumthin, which seems wicked wierd to me but hey w/e

I play the regular way just like a baseball game
WHATA BOUT U GUYS?

yeszir
05-05-2004, 05:56 AM
I play it the baseball way. Its more fun that way.

roary
05-05-2004, 05:03 PM
I cant recall ever playing whiffle ball, except maybe at the beach where I got frustrated with it and stopped after the first "inning". But if I were to play, I'd play it baseball style i guess. Why mimic baseball if you dont use its rules I say.

Tek04
05-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Im playing it in gym right now and its baseball style...I think thats what most everyone plays, baseball style.

The only time the other style is used is in a small enclosed area...

Benny9Sox7
05-05-2004, 08:35 PM
what do u guys that play use for fields..... me and my buddys play at night in the parking lot of the little leage field.... we use a car as a back stop and roll down the windows and if u can pitch it through both windows its automatically 2 strikes and we have a snack bar for little leage that we have in our outfield in leftfield and it acts like a green monstah... cept its blue

Tek04
05-05-2004, 08:45 PM
I usually play in my yard or my friends yards :) We usually have homerun derbys

YanksHater213
05-05-2004, 09:01 PM
my brother and i typically have home run derbys. but we also play a game where we would see who could get the most hits before getting struckoutb