PDA

View Full Version : Party Music

ahhchon
01-22-2005, 01:49 AM
If you were at a party what is a song you would want to bump to? i'm tyring to make a good playlist but there is just way too much crap to chose from. i figure if everyone i know picks a song it would make my life a lot easier :D.

everything and anything is welcome. well, after my discreption. some people bump to metallica, i don't and i don't think it would work tell. heh.

sometimes there is just that one song that you can't help but nod your head to and then start dancing, those are the songs i'm looking for.

eg: all eyez on me ~ pac feat. big syke.

john

BoSox Rule
01-22-2005, 12:05 PM
2Pac- How Do U Want It
2Pac- Temptations
2Pac- California Love

RedSoxRooter
01-22-2005, 12:13 PM
So it's a no-rock, urban, jiggy mix?

ahhchon
01-22-2005, 01:16 PM
BSR- got all 3 of those allready.

RSR- rock is cool. i have a few rock songs, usually they don't hit the spot as much though.

john

Soxfan#1
01-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Lets get it started by black eyed peas always starts things up.

BoSox Rule
01-22-2005, 01:21 PM
What about these Pac songs

Toss It Up
All Bout U
Probably [almost] any song from All Eyez on Me (Skandalouz, Thug Passion, Picture Me Rollin)
Fair XChange
I Get Around

gosox613
01-24-2005, 06:47 PM
wow hip hop sucks i say SYSTEM OF A DOWN

YanksHater213
01-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Got Some Teeth- Obie Trice

Yeah... ever since they played that song on Viva La Bam and Compton Ass Terry was on I've been hooked on this song.

Im not really a rap/hip hop fan. I used to despise it. Now, im kinda used to it, dont really mind it now.

ahhchon
01-24-2005, 08:33 PM
wow hip hop sucks i say SYSTEM OF A DOWN

if you're going to post stupid ignorant shit like this don't even waste your time. as much as i love SOAD and think you may have a good taste in music you immediately cancel that though with a stupid ignorant comment.

SOAD isn't really party music, not many chicks will bounce to it. i would listen to it during party though.

john

RedSoxRooter
01-24-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm a rock guy, so I think Franz Ferdinand would work. It's a surprisingly good disk. Here's a link to some audio samples.

http://franzferdinand.org/audio/

This Fire and Darts of Pleasure should do the trick. It's all about sex too.