PDA

View Full Version : I resign From My office GM

Joeroafan
02-03-2005, 10:38 PM
I resign From office of GM of Gaints. I feal it had to come this because I am a Gay American and ashamed of it. There for because IM gay there is no way I am qualified to run this baseball team. I will stick to things that IM good at like fashion designing. Also wearing tight Yellow and Purple shirts may become an option. Life is a strange place so is baseball and if feal at this tuff time in this great nation there is no room what so ever for gay's in baseball. Dont wory though i will be leaveing the team in great hands. I will turn all the operations over to some 1 who is more the qualified for this job. Thank you for your time and i love you all. I will leave you with Quote from one of the most talented musician in history.

I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though.
-Elton John

From Joe Roafan

YanksHater213
02-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Haha, If you really did write this, thats pretty funny.

yeszir
02-03-2005, 10:55 PM
He's one of those group of friends who decided to go all retarded style. mtac included. Let him go, fine by me.

RedSoxRooter
02-04-2005, 09:57 AM
So he's gay AND retarded? What are the odds of that??? :dunno:

Chitalian Stallion
02-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Can I switch from the Cubs to the Giants?

I LOVE WOMENS VOLLEYBALL
02-04-2005, 03:45 PM
So he's gay AND retarded? What are the odds of that??? :dunno:

1/8

Joeroafan
02-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Hey i leave my team with a good record and yes i wrote that. what your team is so bad u got to switch to mine your fuckin ass i hope u die big time but i love you all redsoxs sucks they fuckin suck so bad yankees rule this site blows

Shadow29
02-04-2005, 04:34 PM
You are not allowed to switch. Its the same in 95% of the other leagues. Switching is Gay cause you cant make your team good an you want a better one. Thusly its not allowed.

Sox fan in Tex
02-05-2005, 01:37 AM

Haha, that's what Cubs fans were ACTUALLY thinking last year!