PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame Game Tickets!!!

gnarlycarly
05-16-2005, 02:33 PM
:thumbsup: Hi,

Is anyone interested in purchasing 2 tickets to the HALL OF FAME game in Cooperstown, NY on May 23rd- RED SOX vs. TIGERS??! THIS GAME IS SOLD OUT! I bought 4 tickets and I am DEFINITELY going but need to sell the other 2 tickets. If you contact me I can tell you about seating and price, etc. I was born and raised in Cooperstown and I must say I have NEVER been so excited for any other event in this town!! Cooperstown is breathtakingly beautiful and it is a baseball fan's dream town! Though I was surrounded by Yankee's fans most of my life- the red sox have always had my heart. This game is a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity- this will never happen again!! Very intimate setting- seats less than 10,000! The game is at 2pm on May 23rd and right before the game there is a parade! There is SUCH a great chance of meeting and greeting the players during these events surrounding the game- much better than your chance at a Fenway game! Come visit this historic town and watch history in the making! An added plus, Wade Boggs will attend the game- and rumors are spreading that he may be signing autograph's! (As you know, he's being inducted this year!)

Thanks! Hope to hear from you! E-mail tiffany_sliter@yahoo.com

Tiffany

yeszir
05-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Oy Vey.

Soxfan#1
05-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Can you say "Would you like fries with that"

gnarlycarly
05-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Sorry- Geez! I was just trying to give some real red sox fans a stab at these tickets- I didn't realize that wasn't OK. Pretty amazing opportunity if you ask me- sorry you don't feel that way!

gnarlycarly
05-16-2005, 03:13 PM
My father is a manager of the hall of fame- I guess I thought this would be a nice post- just not received very well!

yeszir
05-16-2005, 05:09 PM
This qualifies as spam on most internet message boards. We mean you no disrespect- in fact, welcome to Talksox if you intend to stick around. I hope you understand that if Talksox was filled with posts like these we'd have no fun at all. :)