PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone tape the Wed May 11 Game?

missingmientkiewicz
05-21-2005, 07:41 PM
Hi Everybody!

Heres my story...I took my 6 yr old daughter to the Wed 5/11 afternoon game vs the A's :D...This was the game Tek won with the walkoff HR in the bottom of the ninth :thumbsup: Anyway, just after the 7th inning stretch, my daughter and I were on a quest for cotton candy in the aisle behind the 3rd base dugout when all of a sudden there was a great commotion and everyone was watching a foul ball carom off a luxury box and then bounce off a seat near us :rolleyes: All of a sudden, the ball was coming my way and I grabbed it! :dance: I had to wrestle a couple of guys and I had a beer or two spilled on me, but once I gave the ball to my daughter, everyone backed off :stop: ... Anyway, I was describing the event to a friend of mine who was home sick watching the game, and he said he saw the whole thing on TV! Another friend said that he was at the game and saw the whole thing on the jumbotron...I thought it would be pretty cool to get a copy of the clip to show my daughter, who is still pretty thrilled, but I have gotten nowhere with either NESN or the Sox :wtf: I thought if anyone had a tape of the game, I could possibly get a copy of it?

Any of you tape the games? If I can get one, I promise never to use these smiley face guys again...

Please let me know!

Thanks

yeszir
05-21-2005, 09:30 PM
:lol: about the smiley faces, although it was a good use of them. I think mlb.tv has a backlog of games that you can watch, although I'm not sure, and if they do have a backlog im not sure theres anyway you can see the games without subscribing. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Oh, and welcome to Talksox. I hope you stick around.

missingmientkiewicz
05-22-2005, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the tip!

RedSoxRooter
05-22-2005, 10:32 AM
damn. I DID have it recorded because I was at work during the game. I recored over it with that 14-6 game the other day. Sorry.

Yes, you can buy the game from MLB.com. They have all the games downloadable from here for about $4. http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/mlb_tv_archives.jsp?ymd=20050511#grid

At least you can have it on the computer.

missingmientkiewicz
05-23-2005, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the info!