View Full Version : Gamers Manifesto

element1151
06-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Found this on another forums, thought it was funny, I just had to share...

A Gamers Manifesto (http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/games/manifesto.html)

This guy has oviously played a ton of video games, and knows everything. Very entertaining read if you read the whole thing, funny also.

My favorite part...

12. Don't bullshit us on the difficulty

Gradually tougher enemies, more enemies, mind-bending puzzles, it's all good. It's all fair. But DO NOT try to artificially make your game harder with:

Instant-Failure Stealth Levels. Ack. This brings back horrible memories of a Goldeneye level where if you tripped an alarm, an infinite number of bad guys poured forth. We knew a man who failed that level 37 times, then got the Infinite Health cheat for it and came back. He intentionally tripped the alarm, the guards rushed out. Laughing maniacally, he proceeded to shoot those fuckers for four hours, killing 1,183 of them - 682 with groin shots - before his thumbs cramped up. Your game should not create this kind of bitterness.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YanksHater213
06-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Thats long... I bookmarked it, Ill read it another time. Looks good though from the posted.

Sizzlin22
06-02-2005, 11:42 AM
HA HA HA Oh wow I wanna try that.

element1151
06-02-2005, 08:28 PM
HA HA HA Oh wow I wanna try that.
Yeah, imagine how many video games this guy plays. Amazing!

Sizzlin22
06-02-2005, 08:55 PM
No I'm talking about the Golder Eye thing just killing an infinate numbber of guys with all those groin shots :lol: :lol: :lol: