PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!!!

JimmySwift
06-15-2005, 09:33 PM
I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Mark, I'm 22 and from Nova Scotia Canada.

My girlfriend and I are heading to Boston on the 23rd for the Oasis Concert in Mansfield and we just happened to come across a pair of Sox tickets for the Monday night game! I'm really excited...this is going to be my first major league ball game... I can't wait!!!

...I just have a few questions for you experienced fans, that have been to games. What time are you allowed into Fenway? are you allowed in for batting practise? what about autographs...are there any opportunities to get some? are you allowed to bring in any backpacks and, the most important question... how much is beer at Fenway???

Sorry if those questions sounded like a 12 year old asking them, I'm just really excited ! :thumbsup:

if someone could answer these questions for me, I'd really appreciate it. thanks guys!

stocker323
06-15-2005, 09:40 PM
I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Mark, I'm 22 and from Nova Scotia Canada.

My girlfriend and I are heading to Boston on the 23rd for the Oasis Concert in Mansfield and we just happened to come across a pair of Sox tickets for the Monday night game! I'm really excited...this is going to be my first major league ball game... I can't wait!!!

...I just have a few questions for you experienced fans, that have been to games. What time are you allowed into Fenway? are you allowed in for batting practise? what about autographs...are there any opportunities to get some? are you allowed to bring in any backpacks and, the most important question... how much is beer at Fenway???

Sorry if those questions sounded like a 12 year old asking them, I'm just really excited ! :thumbsup:

if someone could answer these questions for me, I'd really appreciate it. thanks guys! Alright here are the answers to some of your questions

1. The gates will open generally 2 hours before each game.
2. Usually when you get into the park, the Sox are about midway through batting practice, and you generally see the whole Away teams practice.
3. There are usually plenty of opportunities for autographs but spots fill quickly. The best spot for Sox autographs is usually behind the tarp.
4. Not sure about the price of beer but I'm assuming it's in the $5 range.

Hope that helped. Welcome to the site.