PDA

View Full Version : Section 39

26 to 6
06-23-2005, 01:35 AM
just from reading through posts on this board it seems several of you visit the YES boards frequently. The Yes boards are just a bunch of unknowledgeable, unpassionate, frontrunning punks who are a poor excuse for Yankee fans and are easy to pick on :D

you really wanna get into it with Yankee fans go to section39.com ...its the official message board of the Bleature Creatures and Vinny Milano, some of you might know him from watching yankee games in past years (bald vinny as hes reffered to), YES' Ultimate Road Trip, and if any of you have been to the stadium hes selling anti-Red Sox T-Shirts (he pretty much started the whole 1918 shirt thing) and other pro-yankee shirts.....so instead of gettign into it with the ounks at the YES boards, go to section 39 and fuck with Vinny, Tom, Phil, and all of the others

just in case any of you were interested in some fun B) ;)

CaptainDerek
06-23-2005, 06:19 AM
lol yes, Sheriff Tom and the gang...

Youk Of The Nation
06-23-2005, 10:33 AM
*reads long post*

*doesnt care*

*reads it again*

*clears throat*

You spelled "getting" wrong.

*walks away* douche.

yeszir
06-23-2005, 02:19 PM
*walks away* douche.
Every post of yours makes me laugh.

In any case, the YES boards are entertaining because of the stupidity of the fans. I'll take your word for it about this section 39 crew, I'm sure they're a great bunch. But generally, yankee boards are for yankee fans and sox boards are for sox fans, so I'll leave them alone.

26 to 6
06-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Every post of yours makes me laugh.

In any case, the YES boards are entertaining because of the stupidity of the fans. I'll take your word for it about this section 39 crew, I'm sure they're a great bunch. But generally, yankee boards are for yankee fans and sox boards are for sox fans, so I'll leave them alone.
not many soc fans take that approach....seems like you guys are all over the YES boards, which i admit are filled with stupidity....just thought i'd reccomend a more balanced alternative for you guys....

ooo big fuckin deal, i accidentially but the g before the n, as if i did it on purpose....2:35am im not thinking about perfect typing

Youk Of The Nation
06-24-2005, 04:14 PM
not many soc fans take that approach....seems like you guys are all over the YES boards, which i admit are filled with stupidity....just thought i'd reccomend a more balanced alternative for you guys....

ooo big fuckin deal, i accidentially but the g before the n, as if i did it on purpose....2:35am im not thinking about perfect typing

Well, you see, it was really the only noteworthy thing in your entire post. Once I sifted out all the bitching, self-posturing, and overall misplaced arrogance over even other Yankme fans, the only thing left was a glaring spelling error worthy of...ah, well, of a Yankme fan. Oh, and theres a 'g' in 'fucking' and Im pretty sure you meant Sox fans, not soc fans.

Moose
06-25-2005, 02:12 PM
"NYY 22
BOS 1
June 19th 2000 boxscore

please no more 17-1 nonsense "

3-0 to 3-4

ORS
06-25-2005, 05:11 PM

in a blog where you try to downplay a typing error, wouldn't it make sense to not make another one. for me, i would "put" maximum effort into it. it appears you would "but" some effort, but not enough.

26 to 6
06-25-2005, 09:28 PM
i wrote soc fans because it sounds better than socks fans (which is in essence whats being said when people say sox fans)...and yet i accidentially put a b rather than a p...if you guy would like ill point out every spelling error i see from now on...in fact i think i will, ill take your approach. You guys have nothing better to do than criticize typos....get a fuckin life

hey Moose...u forgot to put 26-6 after your 3-4...jackass

Hey sox fans, go CHOKE on something...you guys are pretty accustumed to it, as opposed to Yankee fans who are rookies at experiencing chokes

Youk Of The Nation
06-25-2005, 09:54 PM
i wrote soc fans because it sounds better than socks fans (which is in essence whats being said when people say sox fans)...and yet i accidentially put a b rather than a p...if you guy would like ill point out every spelling error i see from now on...in fact i think i will, ill take your approach. You guys have nothing better to do than criticize typos....get a fuckin life

Hey sox fans, go CHOKE on something...you guys are pretty accustumed to it, as opposed to Yankee fans who are rookies at experiencing chokes

Yeah, I think rookie doesnt apply after five or six years.

Marlins
Diamondbacks
US!
Devil Rays

I rest my case, idiot.

Oh yes, and you forgot the 'g' again.

Moose
06-26-2005, 10:52 AM
i

Hey you stupid fuck, I didn't forget to put 26-6. I just didn't feel like it. Besides, blowing a 3-0 lead (especially against your bitter rivals) is the most embarrassing thing in baseball. Jackoff.

Moose
06-26-2005, 11:07 AM
i You guys have nothing better to do than criticize typos....get a fuckin life

Well learn how to fucking type if you don't want to be criticized, you asshat.

26 to 6
06-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I think rookie doesnt apply after five or six years.

Marlins
Diamondbacks
US!
Devil Rays

I rest my case, idiot.

Oh yes, and you forgot the 'g' again.
the loss to the Diamondbacks wasnt a choke, it was an honest Worl d Series loss, losing to the Angels in 2002 wasnt a choke either, they played better ball, losing to the Marlins (after beating none other than you jerkoffs) wasnt a choke either, last year WAS a choke, so my friend you stand corrected, we are rookies at experiencing choking, because they're is a difference between losing and choking.

and i will continue to forget the g in fuckin, you fuckin idiot. The g is unnecessary, people dont actually say "Fucking" when they speak, its "Fuckin"....or at least down here thats how it is, so just drop that shit

26 to 6
06-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Well learn how to fucking type if you don't want to be criticized, you asshat.
fuck you and your ONE Brooklyn World Series, ONE Major League Champioship in the 1800's, and fuck you and your FIVE Los Angeles World Series wins

....i didnt come here to start shit with you fuckin idiots, but you jerkoffs cant seem to be able to have an honest conversation with a Yankee fan, just shows what kind of people the Sox have rooting for them, and i want to appologize to the Sox fans who have been gracious and have to put up with the other jerkoffs that happen to root for the same team

ORS
06-26-2005, 11:34 AM
the loss to the Diamondbacks wasnt a choke, it was an honest Worl d Series loss, losing to the Angels in 2002 wasnt a choke either, they played better ball, losing to the Marlins (after beating none other than you jerkoffs) wasnt a choke either, last year WAS a choke, so my friend you stand corrected, we are rookies at experiencing choking, because they're is a difference between losing and choking.

and i will continue to forget the g in fuckin, you fuckin idiot. The g is unnecessary, people dont actually say "Fucking" when they speak, its "Fuckin"....or at least down here thats how it is, so just drop that shit
Why are idiots so easy to piss off? :dunno:

element1151
06-26-2005, 11:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/element1151/choke.gif

YanksHater213
06-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Haha, what a fucking ridiculously stupid arguement.

Moose
06-26-2005, 12:20 PM
fuck you and your ONE Brooklyn World Series, ONE Major League Champioship in the 1800's, and fuck you and your FIVE Los Angeles World Series wins

Fuck you and your funny typos, shithead.

26 to 6
06-26-2005, 12:39 PM
Fuck you and your funny typos, shithead.
wow what a great way to get back at me, asshole

26 to 6
06-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Why are idiots so easy to piss off? :dunno:
i thought it was the Red Sox who were admitted Idiots....and im not easily pissed off, its bullshit how i come on here and show ou punks nothing but respect, but still get treated as if im that punk YANKEESRULE or whatever....but it just goes to show the people that the city of Boston and New England in general have rooting for their sports teams...a bunch of jerkoffs.

This isnt Fenway Park where i would expect to be greeted with boos and harassment, its a stupid internet message board, grow the fuck up

yeszir
06-26-2005, 01:03 PM
You came to this board with the promise of being a sane, respectful yankee fan. I'd ban you right now if I had the energy to make the 3 mouse clicks it requires. But I just woke up. So, instead, consider yourself on the shortest of short leashes.

YanksHater213
06-26-2005, 01:11 PM
Hahahaha, you are so damn lazy...

Moose
06-26-2005, 01:56 PM
wow what a great way to get back at me, asshole

http://img89.echo.cx/img89/3636/givedamn0fb.gif

26 to 6
06-26-2005, 08:16 PM
You came to this board with the promise of being a sane, respectful yankee fan. I'd ban you right now if I had the energy to make the 3 mouse clicks it requires. But I just woke up. So, instead, consider yourself on the shortest of short leashes.
and I have been, but i do have the right to defend myself right?.....thats bullshit, i have been respectful to all of you, except the ones who insit on treating me otherwise....when someone is pointing out typos just to be an asshole then i have the right to say something. The only reason started this thread was too just provide you sox fans an alternative to the ridiculous YES Boards and i slammed because of it...like just look at what Moose has filled in for his location..for what, because i defended myself ....i just dont get you guys, i really dont. I come on here to provide my insight and point of view and you're threatening to ban me.

Youk Of The Nation
06-26-2005, 11:07 PM
I didnt point out typos to be an asshole, I pointed them out because I hate them. An army of typos killed my granddaddy back in 'Nam.

*sob* Oh man...I cant....I cant even talk about this...it hurts so much....all I ask is for proper spelling!....Gramps....why???...

You bastard....dredging up those memories...

ORS
07-02-2005, 01:40 PM
i thought it was the Red Sox who were admitted Idiots....and im not easily pissed off, its bullshit how i come on here and show ou punks nothing but respect, but still get treated as if im that punk YANKEESRULE or whatever....but it just goes to show the people that the city of Boston and New England in general have rooting for their sports teams...a bunch of jerkoffs.

This isnt Fenway Park where i would expect to be greeted with boos and harassment, its a stupid internet message board, grow the fuck up
So your name, "26 to 6", no disrespect intended there? You are a colossal moron if you think coming on a Sox board with a name like that won't garner you a larger share of the ridicule distributed around here. So don't complain about the shit sandwich you made yourself, just tuck in your bib and EAT IT!

ARod2212
07-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Ok I feel like jumping in here, just for the hell of it.

Seems to me that Youk started with the name calling and foul language, in an attempt to provoke 26-6, which he did. The purpose of this was not to piss anyone off, it was to show that not all Yankee fans are retarded. Youk's response was simply him being an ass. I recollect a message for me, yesterday

You didn't have to respond to this thread.

You don't care about the Yankee message board, then gee whiz don't respond. Wait, you like Boston so nobody will say that to you. ;)

Youk Of The Nation
07-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Yes, I admit I started the name calling. However, that was totally justified, because 26 to 6 is a complete and utter fool.

schillingouttheks
07-02-2005, 11:18 PM
So your name, "26 to 6", no disrespect intended there? You are a colossal moron if you think coming on a Sox board with a name like that won't garner you a larger share of the ridicule distributed around here. So don't complain about the shit sandwich you made yourself, just tuck in your bib and EAT IT!

You shoulda seen his sig when he joined before you got here. It was big in red capital letters across the top line that read "BOSTON SUCKS!" But w/e...he's alright...my POV. Hasn't done much to piss me off but I've been off for awhile.