PDA

View Full Version : Dislocated Boston fan

ncpatsfan
06-26-2005, 05:59 PM
I am a transplanted Sox, Celts and Pats fan. I am going to use my name from the Pats forum so I don't get confused. :D I grew up in Mass but live in NC now (thanks to DEC). Enjoying the teams current romp through the NL. I got a lot of ribbing (I am sure many of you did too) when they were down 0-3 last year against the dreaded pinstrippers from the bronx. Obviously living the dream this year after kicking the curse in the teeth last year. I was fortunate enough to come back home for the Pats/Bills game. Got to see the WS trophy..yahoo. Go Sox! I even mustered up enough gump to go into the nyy message boards. Man they are as infantile and outragious as new yorkers can be. Watching the yanks tumble and our Sox tearing through the rest of the league makes for a lot of typical ny commentary. I look forward to discussing our Sox. C'mon Curt...

stocker323
06-26-2005, 06:21 PM
Going into Yankee boards is tons of fun these days. Welcome to the site.

yeszir
06-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Welcome to Talksox. There seem to be a ton of transplanted sox fans, evidenced by the huge turnout in Philly this week.

YanksHater213
06-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Haha, there are asswads of sox fans everywhere.

Sox fan in Tex
06-26-2005, 09:30 PM
It seems like there isn't very many places that the Sox go where it doesn't seem like a home game. Welcome to the site. :)