PDA

View Full Version : XxMcGrawxX, you jackass

Sox fan in Tex
06-27-2005, 10:08 PM
the yanks will pull it out and Gary Sheffield will hit a HR straight to that retard that hit him while playing the OF right in the head. then ull loose miller and Mueller to free angency and ull have a crappy team once again *** to that guy in my home town yesterday that wore his red sox world champs shirt and brown patriots super bowl hat ... hows it feel to have a hundred pissed off philly fans knock the crap outa u. i don't care how bad we play ..NOBODY esp a red socks fan comes to our house and talks shit to our face. it aint our problem all u bandwagon fans decided " i love the redsox" after they win the series and cant get tickets to fenway cause all the real fans already got the tickets so u need to come to philly to be an asshole.

a) Sheffield sucks, he deserved to get hit.... he uses steroids. b) theo has proven that he is a fantastic manager and we will have a great team again next year. c) the nation doesn't view you as lovable losers, they view you as pussies who couldn't win a championship if their life depended on it. the phillies will always suck, the eagles will always fall short and philadelphia will always be 2nd as a city to New York and Boston.

all u bandwagon redsox/partiots fuckers can kiss my red pinstriped ass straight from my green and black heart

And as a final note, I'd just you to take a good look at these... your teams will never be getting either:

http://www.pbn.com/stuff/contentmgr/files/9d2902aa10c52b12ac4a42f0205e9870/illustration/1d.jpg http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/images/fan_forum/y2005/raffle_215x246.jpg

26 to 6
06-27-2005, 11:00 PM
i have to agree with him that there are a lot of Bandwagon Sox fans....A LOT, sort of like when the Yanks were on their run, all of a sudden everyone was a Yankee fan, and i really pissed me off...bandwagoners suck!!

but as Tex said, although i always thought Philly was a pretty nice town, it will always be second tier on the east coast compared to NY and Boston...ALWAYS.

26 to 6
06-27-2005, 11:00 PM
and by the way, did I mention that FRONTRUNNERS SUCK!!

yeszir
06-27-2005, 11:42 PM
The guy made what, 5 posts here? I bet he won't even see this thread.

Sox fan in Tex
06-28-2005, 12:45 AM
You can't just let him come over here and rip everything that is New England and it's sports. And that was his only intent coming here.

Youk Of The Nation
06-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Uhm. I like Philedelphia. My family is from PA. Pittsburgh and Philly. When you say it will always be second, I hope youre only meaning sports.

Soxfan#1
06-28-2005, 04:31 PM
That guys the 2nd most retarded phillian thats touched our boards. (see phillies kick ass) We've got some new members recently and some are retards like nim and beantown. Then again some are pretty awesome like youklover. That guys hilarious.

Youk Of The Nation
06-28-2005, 07:07 PM
That guys the 2nd most retarded phillian thats touched our boards. (see phillies kick ass) We've got some new members recently and some are retards like nim and beantown. Then again some are pretty awesome like youklover. That guys hilarious.

:lol: :lol: Thanks, I try. :)

schillingouttheks
06-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Haven't gotten a chance to meet you cause I haven't posted here in like a month, but I hope to see some comedy :lol:

Youk Of The Nation
06-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Haven't gotten a chance to meet you cause I haven't posted here in like a month, but I hope to see some comedy :lol:

:harhar: just check the "What everyone wants to see outside Yankee Stadium" thread.

schillingouttheks
07-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Oh, yes, lol sorry for bringing up an old thread...but that would be the thread I started :D. Props to me!!

And by the way, I did read those already. Some of them were priceless :lol: . Well...since I never gave you an official welcome...WELCOME!

Youk Of The Nation
07-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Heh, thanks. Ive been quite randomly IMing some of the members and thanking 'em, but since you dont have an AIM link:

Thanks for making me feel welcome. The last board I was at was crap, and when I found this I was amazed at the actual unity going on here. Talksox.com rocks.

schillingouttheks
07-04-2005, 09:51 PM
It does...I'll get that AIM link up right now as a matter of fact...