PDA

View Full Version : The lull

TheFens
05-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Ever since the Bruins flat out died and the Celtics got killed, the sox are the only show in town. The lull continues until football season come next fall. I can't complain though, not being that big of a basketball/hockey/football fan. I like turning on ESPN and only seeing baseball (for the most part).

So, I'm not sure what the point of this was, but um....... heres to a good rest of the season! :D

Tek04
05-19-2004, 06:24 PM
i love hockey and i love the bruins and i was pissed when they got elimnated....i am also a big celtics fan...but didnt expect them to get past the first round.....but im glad the redsox are playing because i couldnt wait till they started playing...and also i love the patriots...and they are gonna repeat a champiosnhip this year :D

dirtdogman5
05-19-2004, 08:21 PM
I don't live in New England so there isn't any Patriot/Bruin/Heat buzz here. But I hate the NBA and could care less about the NHL so I was quite happy when the Heat got knocked out last night so the papers and the local talk radio could focus on baseball.

Old Hoss
05-20-2004, 02:58 AM
Here's a surprise........My wife actually asked me to take her to the movies to see Still We Believe, the Red Sox movie. I guess we'll go this weekend.

YanksHater213
05-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Tek04@May 19 2004, 06:24 PM
i love hockey and i love the bruins and i was pissed when they got elimnated....i am also a big celtics fan...but didnt expect them to get past the first round.....but im glad the redsox are playing because i couldnt wait till they started playing...and also i love the patriots...and they are gonna repeat a champiosnhip this year :D
sounds a lot like myself