PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox Fan Who Loves Alex Rodriguez

ILuvTerry
07-17-2005, 10:46 PM
Hi, my name is Karen and I am a Red Sox Fan who loves Alex Rodriguez. I know this is probably a bad thing, but I can't help it. I mean it wasn't his fault the baseball union stuck their noses in and axed the trade to Boston. ( They suck )
Anyway, I am looking for other fans of Alex to write to. (I also love Terry, Johnny Damon, Bellhorn, Kevin Millar, and Manny)

yeszir
07-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Love for Bellhorn, Tito, and A-Rod all wrapped up in one package! Alright!

Sox fan in Tex
07-17-2005, 10:58 PM
As long as you don't praise him and post disgusting pictures of the guy, you'll be fine. So your fave. player just tears up your fave. team.... mixed emotions, or do the Sox always come first?

element1151
07-17-2005, 11:32 PM
If A Rod had been traded to the Sox last year, you can say goodbye to that World Series.

Sox fan in Tex
07-17-2005, 11:37 PM
If A Rod had been traded to the Sox last year, you can say goodbye to that World Series.

Also, I don't know if this is exactly what you're talking about but: Bill Mueller is capable of hitting that three-run HR in the ninth off Rivera turning around our season... A-Rod isn't.

BeanTown33
07-18-2005, 02:10 AM
ahah! see im not the only person who has love for a yankee and still stays true to the sox! only difference is the guy i like isnt an asshole. lol. do u find urself rooting for alex to geta hit and when he hist the ball yelling to get him out? cuz ido that shit all the time with jeter... i sound confused.lol anywho, welcome :)

JohnnyDug
07-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Alex??? SHAME

i think you'll be cool just as long as you dont love jason giambi or something....ugh

BoSox21
07-18-2005, 05:24 PM
the only yankees I can respect are Jeter and Bernie

stocker323
07-18-2005, 05:28 PM
the only yankees I can respect are Jeter and Bernie
I will add Mo and Tino to that list, everyone else I dislike though.

CrespoBlows
07-18-2005, 06:13 PM
Also, I don't know if this is exactly what you're talking about but: Bill Mueller is capable of hitting that three-run HR in the ninth off Rivera turning around our season... A-Rod isn't.

Bill Mueller would still be our 3rd basmen, Alex Rodriguez would be our SS.

schillingouttheks
07-18-2005, 06:18 PM
A-Rod is an asshole. You can't say slapping someone was a good play.

Anyway, I respect Jeter, Tino, Sierra (cause he's a tank and doesn't open his mouth a lot), Mo and Bernie. All class acts.

But anyways, welcome to the site!! :)

element1151
07-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Bill Mueller would still be our 3rd basmen, Alex Rodriguez would be our SS.
Manny would have been gone.

Yankeelover328
07-18-2005, 08:48 PM
A red sox fan that actually likes A-rod and isn't afraid to admit it -- you're rare.

bigpapi349
07-19-2005, 11:59 AM
the only yankee i like is Ruben Sierra who unfortunatly pulled his hammy last night

soxie thefangirl
07-19-2005, 12:14 PM
I like Jeter and Alex well enough. Hate Sheffield.

And welcome!

blarpgh
07-19-2005, 04:40 PM
As long as you don't praise him and post disgusting pictures of the guy, you'll be fine. So your fave. player just tears up your fave. team.... mixed emotions, or do the Sox always come first?

what's wrong with praising one of the greatest players in the game? All of you people just feel jilted because none of you are smart enough to know who botched the deal. You're all actually dumb enough to think it was A-Rod himself so you all talk about him like you were left standing at the alter. It's not A-Rod's fault in the slightest bit but you all need someone to hate to satisfy your black empty hearts. Why don't you hate the Sox's owner instead? it's HIS fault as far as I know. all of this A-Rod hating is just pathetic and sad. if he was on your team, you'd love him. admit it.

blarpgh
07-19-2005, 04:41 PM

and you know this how?

blarpgh
07-19-2005, 04:42 PM
I will add Mo and Tino to that list, everyone else I dislike though.

why? did they pee on your car or something?

CrespoBlows
07-19-2005, 04:44 PM
and you know this how?

Because he did it before.

stocker323
07-19-2005, 04:44 PM
why? did they pee on your car or something?
No because A. They're Yankees and B. Some I don't like the way they play, I'm sure you hate plenty of Red Sox for no reason too.

blarpgh
07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
A-Rod is an asshole. You can't say slapping someone was a good play.

Anyway, I respect Jeter, Tino, Sierra (cause he's a tank and doesn't open his mouth a lot), Mo and Bernie. All class acts.

But anyways, welcome to the site!! :)

you like certain Yankee players because they don't open their mouths alot, hmmm, interesting. So you obviosuly hate ALL Sox players, right? cuz those fuckers never shut up. It IS gonna be nice seeing Damon in pinstripes though. We need a good center fielder and he's a better leadoff hitter than Jeter. How will you feel about Damon then? Will he be a traitor? Will you take it personally? I will laugh so hard if you do.

vegassoxfan
07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
how in the hell can you like a yankee and be a red sox fan????????? unless you are a very passive fan i dont think it can be done

stocker323
07-19-2005, 04:46 PM
how in the hell can you like a yankee and be a red sox fan????????? unless you are a very passive fan i dont think it can be done
I don't know if this is directed towards me but I don't like them, I respect their abilities. I respect A-Rod and Sheffield's hitting but I don't like them as people. I think the 4 I mentioned are good people and are/were players.

vegassoxfan
07-19-2005, 04:47 PM
hell yes i would take it personally. its tough because of free agency and all but if damon were a jack ass yanker next year i wouldnt give two shits for him. (i dont know what the means but ive heard it somewhere)

vegassoxfan
07-19-2005, 04:48 PM
no stocker that wasnt directed at you. i respect baseball ability anywhere as much as the next guy. (a-bitch is one of the best no doubt) but they still make me sick to my stomach

blarpgh
07-19-2005, 04:51 PM
believe it or not, I don't. Why would I? Lemme see...thinking if I hate anyone....I think Damon's a good guy..can't hate Boomer, such a great Yankee...no problem with Ortiz...Manny is a funny cat, I like him, the only guy I don't like I guess would have to be Schilling but he's a jerk no matter what uniform he's wearing. I don't blame the Sox for that. and I guess Varitek who I know you all love for thinking he actually hurt A-Rod(that's a laugh), but I don't spend any time actually thinking too much about like you all do.

GabeKaplerluver19
07-19-2005, 06:36 PM
I don't care if your fav. player is A-rod. I'm a huge sox fan yet I love Roger clemens. He's really good. I had a dream once that I dated his son for 5 years then we got married, It was awsome.

vegassoxfan
07-19-2005, 09:53 PM
I don't care if your fav. player is A-rod. I'm a huge sox fan yet I love Roger clemens. He's really good. I had a dream once that I dated his son for 5 years then we got married, It was awsome.

hey kaplerlover19 gay-rod had that same dream you had. he said it was awesome as well! good luck with that to both of you.

schillingouttheks
07-19-2005, 10:31 PM
you like certain Yankee players because they don't open their mouths alot, hmmm, interesting. So you obviosuly hate ALL Sox players, right? cuz those fuckers never shut up. It IS gonna be nice seeing Damon in pinstripes though. We need a good center fielder and he's a better leadoff hitter than Jeter. How will you feel about Damon then? Will he be a traitor? Will you take it personally? I will laugh so hard if you do.

Rofl! Actually, if you would take the time to read the threads, you will learn that I dislike some Sox players. I don't like Millar for talking, I feel Schilling should shut the fuck up most of the time, and I value talent over the guy. Like I said, I have RESPECT for some of the Yankees that don't open their mouths and just play the game, like the ones I listed. I dislike Embree, and I dislike Blowhorn for sucking. And one more thing...I HATE A-ROD! He slaps Arroyo and says it was a good play while standing on second base looking like he did nothing, ASSHOLE. He doesn't even go on to apologize for the fact he smacked Arroyo. If a Red Sox player did it, because I know the type of person you are would ask me that, I would be mad at him for slapping the ball too. However, because of the heat of the moment, it wasn't exactly the "slap" that made me hate him, it was the fact that he WENT ON TO SAY THAT HE THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD PLAY!!!!! For fucks sake A-Rod, grab your purse and go frollicking through the flowers. I hate A-Rod for his mouth, not because it was a botched deal. I think he's a very talented player and every team could use the talent he has, but not every team needs a player who makes excuses for stupid things they do. Johnny wants to stay a Red Sox, or he will retire. And truthfully, if he goes to the Yankees, I won't mind as much because if he goes to NY, he has a legit chance to win every year.

So, if you would still like to make retarded messages, please do. I'll be waiting. So don't make assertions about me because you don't know me.

As you've seen above, I actually DO hate some Red Sox, and hate their mouths.

tommy22
07-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Agreed. Rodrirues, in that situation, does not make the difference last year that Cabrera made almost by himself. Not talent wise, but Nomar's departure really seemed to represent a stone around the Sox head that was finally removed.

redsoxlover24
07-22-2005, 10:51 PM
I can stand A-rod for the most part but I can not stand Jeter at all!

schillingouttheks
07-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Why can't you stand Jeter? He has class, doesn't talk a lot, and is respectable. A-Rod is the complete opposite.

YankeeDoodle
07-23-2005, 01:46 AM
If vegetarians allow themselves to eat meat once in awhile, then any other divided allegiance doesn't surprise me. :lol:

BeanTown33
07-23-2005, 07:17 AM
its possible, lol believe me. cuz i'm a big jeter fan, but an even bigger red sox fan. i know it must be some sort of sin or something, but it's ok you'll all be fine...

soxie thefangirl
07-23-2005, 07:35 AM
I'm a fan of Derek Jeter and a fan of the Sox. But I don't like the Yankees.

JeterWifey213
07-24-2005, 12:16 AM
I love Manny, but I adore my Yankees. I understand where you guys are coming from.