PDA

View Full Version : Im Loved...

26 to 6
07-19-2005, 03:24 AM
...by Moose. The guy obviously obsesses over me. Hes started threads about me and even dedicated his sig to me. Im flattered, but also really turned off. If u want a guy just go up to SF, home of your hated Giants, and find a guy there, there are plenty to go around. I know it wont be the same because you cant resist my NY accent and my Italian complection, but you'll get over it...but in the meantime id really appreciate it if you stopped giving me all this attention. Its really not necessary.

bigpapi349
07-19-2005, 11:28 AM
:wtf:

Moose
07-19-2005, 11:59 AM
...by Moose. The guy obviously obsesses over me. Hes started threads about me and even dedicated his sig to me. Im flattered, but also really turned off. If u want a guy just go up to SF, home of your hated Giants, and find a guy there, there are plenty to go around. I know it wont be the same because you cant resist my NY accent and my Italian complection, but you'll get over it...but in the meantime id really appreciate it if you stopped giving me all this attention. Its really not necessary.

What's up, Tommy Lasorda?

fuckery
09-16-2005, 12:59 PM

Your own mama don't love your bitch ass. Get the fuck out of here.

Red Sox World Champs are the current world champs bitch.

riverside sluggers
09-16-2005, 01:12 PM
"fuckery" im a fellow red sox fan too but im just saying as advice, members that keep posting the posts you do have been banned from talksox

fuckery
09-16-2005, 01:16 PM
"fuckery" im a fellow red sox fan too but im just saying as advice, members that keep posting the posts you do have been banned from talksox

i feel you boss, thanks for lookin out, but this dude is a clown, and if they want to ban me for pointing that out, then sobeit.

yankeessuck013
09-16-2005, 02:13 PM
i feel you boss, thanks for lookin out, but this dude is a clown, and if they want to ban me for pointing that out, then sobeit.

too late

:banned:

Sizzlin22
09-19-2005, 10:41 AM
Come on guys I leave for three days, and shit like this happens? *Sigh* I guess I gotta bust out the belt.

MC Hammer
09-19-2005, 11:35 AM
I can't believe your italian ... I'm so ashamed

26 to 6
09-19-2005, 10:24 PM
this shit is stupid. this was a stupid thread from a while back where i was practically getting raped on a postly basis. you guys need to drop this

MC Hammer
09-20-2005, 07:36 AM
this shit is stupid. this was a stupid thread from a while back where i was practically getting raped on a postly basis. you guys need to drop this
You're the one that started the thread ass.

26 to 6
09-20-2005, 08:49 AM
You're the one that started the thread ass.
when did I deny it you fucking jerkoff. You quoted where i said "this was a stupid thread from a while back where i was practically getting raped on a postly basis"