PDA

View Full Version : Best/Worst posts of the day

yeszir
07-19-2005, 07:49 PM
This thread will rule. In it you will post what, in your opinion, were the best and worst threads of the previous 24 hours (defined as midnight to midnight). Today is the 19th, meaning i would post posts from the 18th.

They can be funny, insightful, long, short, whatever. If you think its a good post, post it. If you think its a HORRIBLE post, post it! Please post them together though. Also, please use QUOTE tags and say whose post it was.

Moose
07-19-2005, 07:55 PM
...by Moose. The guy obviously obsesses over me. Hes started threads about me and even dedicated his sig to me. Im flattered, but also really turned off. If u want a guy just go up to SF, home of your hated Giants, and find a guy there, there are plenty to go around. I know it wont be the same because you cant resist my NY accent and my Italian complection, but you'll get over it...but in the meantime id really appreciate it if you stopped giving me all this attention. Its really not necessary.

Title: "I'm loved..."
From the Fights and Crap forum. One of the worst threads of the day, but funny.

CrespoBlows
07-19-2005, 08:08 PM
hahah...yea...but hanley isnt juss hot hes sooo gorgeous...and hes even cuter in person...and he has the best hair...lol

From Missin Caberra

element1151
07-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Sorry Yeszir, this wasn't from today, but this was the greatest post in Talksox histroy:

Yeah, you're right, Clement should see a nearly 10 run per 9 inning jump making the switch in leagues, Arroyo should not only lead the team in ERA, but will post an ERA not seen since the Duquette era, and the Red Sox should make a trade for Barry Bonds. All feasible, likely occurences.

Here's a good foreshadowing on my behalf: you're never going to get laid in your lifetime.

That was in response to this:

Completed a season on mvp baseball 2005 as the red sux. Wells got injured in week 2 and retired for the rest of the season. Clement had an era of 12.30 by season's end and Arroyo ended up being my ace with an era of 6.50.

Even trading for Bonds* at the trading dealine couldn't save the team from a third place finish in the AL east behind the yanks and orioles.

Pretty good foreshadow of what to expect in 2005.

CrespoBlows
07-23-2005, 08:11 PM
This easily wins best post of the day

Yea, plus like OMG hes sooooo hott. I wyuv KappY!

Manny Goes Boom
07-23-2005, 11:41 PM
This easily wins best post of the day

Yup no doubt about that one :lol:

ORS
07-24-2005, 12:03 PM
From 7-24-2005

I Love Bellhorn...

Anyone remember Adam Hyzdu? He was pretty good lookin'.It's hard not to remember him. He's on our team right now.
HAHAHA :lol:

I think the "omg like he's so cuuuuute" crowd and the posts mocking them are going to fill this thread.

CrespoBlows
07-24-2005, 02:25 PM
That's Cashman's problem! Durrr.

This wins today, lol.

BigPapiEnFuego
07-24-2005, 03:23 PM
lol crespo i was thinking that.

CrespoBlows
07-25-2005, 07:44 AM
hes also so gorgeous and he is good...but i think shortstop and CF r his great positions...he'll prolly do good at third 2...
<<<- Hanely

Easily the worst post today

RedSoxRooter
07-25-2005, 01:30 PM
I wouldn't call you gay, but I doubt you'd object to someone resting their dick in your mouth.
Crespo to Soxfan#1

classic. :lol:

yeszir
07-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Crespo to Soxfan#1

classic. :lol:
Hahahaha. When is that from. :lol:

edit: nevermind, found it

YankeeDoodle
07-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Here (http://www.talksox.com/forum/showthread.php?p=55775#post55775), if you didn't already find it.

Sizzlin22
07-25-2005, 04:21 PM
LOL!!!!! That beats "never get laid in your life" to yankees_nation.

CrespoBlows
07-25-2005, 05:33 PM
I thoguth of this last night. Thought it would be interesting. A talksox hall of fame. This is how it could go (Leave comments on what you would change):

-Every month there is a thread to vote who should get in the hall of fame. You can make the vote public and decide how many posts you need to vote and count the ones that follow the rules.

-To be eligable too get in the hall of fame, you need 700 posts(change that if you want)

-The winner gets a thread dedicated to him that could be in a subforum in suggestion or off topic. It could have his top 5 best posts and his pic and other stuff. They can also get a custom user text.

-Every month somebody new gets elected.

-Mods can't be eigable.

Might as well make this the worst post of the day.

Soxfan, you set yourself up with that one. That was just too gay for words.

BigPapiEnFuego
07-25-2005, 06:07 PM
I won't rip you, Soxfan#1, but this isn't a great idea. Creative, but probably won't work. I was masterbating and thinking about talksox the other day, and I thought of some type of idea in a way similiar to this but like when you thought of this, I'm sure just like me, your mind wasn't fully grasping that this isn't a fantastic idea.

From Sox Fan In Texas :lol:

AgentAnni008
07-25-2005, 07:30 PM
this is the worst one so far today for me. boogie is trying to explain how we are not the world champs!

Calm down. You are still the world champs but once you reach the season you become the defending champs. Are you still celebrating or playing the season in hopes of defending your title? That is the difference between defending world champs and world champs.

riverside sluggers
07-28-2005, 11:51 AM
this post sickened me by far today, Missin Cabrera on topic if she were to see Clement getting hit in the head

lol...i would laugh if i saw it...people gettin hurt humors me...so idk

riverside sluggers
07-28-2005, 11:59 AM
commenting on her last post, cmon now does she even get the right to be called human? i think not

i wouldnt wish it on ne 1...but i love to c people get hurt

Sizzlin22
07-28-2005, 01:51 PM
She's got some scres loose in her head.

YankeeDoodle
07-28-2005, 01:55 PM
She's got some scres loose in her head.
So you didn't hear, she got dropped on her head when she was a baby. But "lack of emotional compassion for others" was a side-effect I didn't associate with this condition.

She's banned now, moving on...