PDA

View Full Version : obstructed view

vacation
07-21-2005, 08:58 AM
Good morning, Red Sox fans! I'm in Mississippi now but will be coming to Boston for the week of 8/1. My husband lived in Framingham as a boy and has fond memories of riding the train in to Fenway Park with his dad- we have tickets to the Royals game on 8/4 and are expecting tears(his first time back in 30 years). However, I hope they are tears of joy and not disappointment due to our "obstructed view" ( they were best available when bought on 3/6!) We will be section 18 row 13- does anyone know how "obstructed" the view is? should I go on ebay and try to get other tickets?

yeszir
07-21-2005, 09:11 AM
Not entirely sure how the view is from there, but obstructed view seats can usually be fine with a decent amount of neck craning and body shifting. Enjoy the game!

vacation
07-21-2005, 10:00 AM
thanks!

Soxfan#1
07-21-2005, 01:43 PM
I lived in framingham 2 years ago. It was so exciting waiting fot the train to the sox game with my dad.

Kansas MikeTat
07-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Hey, y'all, this is Mike from Kansas. I tend to spend my time following the sox on this site instead of working. It beats the doldroms on my late evenings; and helps me feel like part of the action. Help fight boredom! Keep it coming!

schillingouttheks
07-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Heh...welcome to the site. It's probably more enjoyable posting with us then just reading it!! Enjoy your stay :)

yeszir
07-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Hey, y'all, this is Mike from Kansas. I tend to spend my time following the sox on this site instead of working. It beats the doldroms on my late evenings; and helps me feel like part of the action. Help fight boredom! Keep it coming!
Yup, as sotk said (thats how I'm gonna abbreviate his name from now on), its way more fun to get involved here. As you've probably already guessed, we don't take ourselves too seriously, and thats a good thing. Enjoy yourself here. I'm glad you decided to join up.

schillingouttheks
07-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah sotk sounds good...

YankeeDoodle
07-21-2005, 02:58 PM

Hey! Another Midwesterner. :) Are you by any chance a Jayhawk fan?