PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Alygirl20
07-22-2005, 08:07 AM
Hey all! Im Aly, i'm 22 almost 23, from Boston. I love the Red Sox and my fave players are Youkilis, Bellhorn, Boomer and Tek.. I have been a fan my whole life and I hope we can get back to the Series again this year. I also hope we get what we need by the trade deadline without trading away key members of our team. GO SOX!!!!
~Aly

riverside sluggers
07-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Hey all! Im Aly, i'm 22 almost 23, from Boston. I love the Red Sox and my fave players are Youkilis, Bellhorn, Boomer and Tek.. I have been a fan my whole life and I hope we can get back to the Series again this year. I also hope we get what we need by the trade deadline without trading away key members of our team. GO SOX!!!!
~Aly

welcome Aly, im a big fan of the red Sox since I was bron. Both my grandfathers being around 10 when the red sox won the last World Series, so its in my blood for this. Even when I was 3, I had gone to the 86 red sox world series, game 1 or game 2. not the game that had the famous buckner incident, haha. Im trying to talk to my Dad for him to find the pictures because, scouts honor, my next door neighbor for 5 years while we lived in Hamilton Mass, was the great "Rocket" Roger Clemens. And my dad has the only pitcure I know of with me on Roger's shoulders. I will be sure to post that as soon as my asshole dad can send it up to me from him in Texas ;) about the trades, either prospect for current Sox players will be gone by end of July, its the life of baseball really, sad I know.

soxie thefangirl
07-22-2005, 08:38 AM
Yay Aly! You signed up. :D

Moose
07-22-2005, 11:03 AM
Welcome, Aly.

schillingouttheks
07-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Heh, one of Soxie's friends. No wonder she likes Blowhorn. Anyway, welcome to the site :D