PDA

View Full Version : Talksox Hall of fame?

Soxfan#1
07-25-2005, 12:04 PM
I thoguth of this last night. Thought it would be interesting. A talksox hall of fame. This is how it could go (Leave comments on what you would change):

-Every month there is a thread to vote who should get in the hall of fame. You can make the vote public and decide how many posts you need to vote and count the ones that follow the rules.

-To be eligable too get in the hall of fame, you need 700 posts(change that if you want)

-The winner gets a thread dedicated to him that could be in a subforum in suggestion or off topic. It could have his top 5 best posts and his pic and other stuff. They can also get a custom user text.

-Every month somebody new gets elected.

-Mods can't be eigable.

Missin_Cabrera
07-25-2005, 12:51 PM
+1....and no

CrespoBlows
07-25-2005, 01:10 PM
I thoguth of this last night. Thought it would be interesting. A talksox hall of fame. This is how it could go (Leave comments on what you would change):

-Every month there is a thread to vote who should get in the hall of fame. You can make the vote public and decide how many posts you need to vote and count the ones that follow the rules.

-To be eligable too get in the hall of fame, you need 700 posts(change that if you want)

-The winner gets a thread dedicated to him that could be in a subforum in suggestion or off topic. It could have his top 5 best posts and his pic and other stuff. They can also get a custom user text.

-Every month somebody new gets elected.

-Mods can't be eigable.

I wouldn't call you gay, but I doubt you'd object to someone resting their dick in your mouth.

schillingouttheks
07-25-2005, 02:21 PM
Crespo LMAO!!!

Sizzlin22
07-25-2005, 04:23 PM
I wouldn't call you gay, but I doubt you'd object to someone resting their dick in your mouth.
Single greatest post EVER.

Sox fan in Tex
07-25-2005, 05:42 PM
I won't rip you, Soxfan#1, but this isn't a great idea. Creative, but probably won't work. I was masterbating and thinking about talksox the other day, and I thought of some type of idea in a way similiar to this but like when you thought of this, I'm sure just like me, your mind wasn't fully grasping that this isn't a fantastic idea.

RedSoxRooter
07-25-2005, 05:48 PM
I was masterbating and thinking about talksox the other day
That's exactly why I refuse to post my picture in the Post Your Pic thread. :damon:

MC Hammer
07-27-2005, 09:21 AM
I don't really see why you guys are cutting up on the kid. By the looks of his picture he's probably about 12 years old. I think we should all just be really happy that he doesn't type like most 12 year olds OMFG!! I ES R0X0RZ!!!! YERR!!!!1111111111 Give the kid a break. He came up with an idea, maybe a bad one, but still its just an idea. If you don't like it just say you don't like it.

On a side note: Crespo AHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!! :lol: