PDA

View Full Version : NHL Schedule Released

yankeessuck013
07-27-2005, 11:28 AM
Division rivals will play eight times this season, and Opening Night delivers an array of divisional contests. The Pittsburgh Penguins visit the New Jersey Devils in a meeting of Atlantic Division clubs, the Montreal Canadiens visit the Boston Bruins in a Northeast Division match-up that harkens to the "Original Six" era, and the Ottawa Senators visit the Toronto Maple Leafs to resume the "Battle of Ontario," another Northeast Division showdown.

http://www.nhl.com/news/2005/07/230980.html

bigpapi349
07-27-2005, 11:45 AM
bruins open with canadiens at home, hopefully can pay them back for last playoffs

bigpapi349
07-27-2005, 11:47 AM
when do tickets go on sale???

MC Hammer
07-27-2005, 12:59 PM
The Bruins are the only team in the league in better shape than the Pens in terms of being ready for all the FAs. I think you guys only have 5 players signed for small money, and we have 7. We have Mario, Recchi and Crosby. Without FAs we're in pretty good shape and after adding 2 or 3 I think we have a chance to win the Cup this year, but it depends who we get.

This is pretty much a fantasy draft. Every team will have new players that the fans have heard of. More teams will be competitive. I think if there was anyway to get the fans back to hockey it was taking the year off and fixing it. August 1st starts Free Agency I think.

Moose
08-02-2005, 06:08 PM
Damn, no All-Star game.